Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO (5964 Views)

ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO / Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters / Esn/unknown Gunmen Videos Themselves As Roast Another Police Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by Beremx(f): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

That is why I showed a video. The one on white was killed
just saw the video on Facebook. The guy on white was shot. You are correct. angry angry

6 Likes

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
trutharena:

Be like say the man just stiff straight as they pump the bullet into am.

Omo they kill am straight onto Wetin. This ESN people don kolo, see the voice of that man self, he dey para and you can be sure he’s on drugs.
The man is clearly Igbo and no one can tell me otherwise,his accent alone no be here.
They are heartless oo,chaii.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by Beremx(f): 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
okeysoninv:
shey u are blind na
I am not blind my brother. It is well grin grin
Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
Beremx:
I am not blind my brother. It is well grin grin
Berere. grin

1 Like

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by AntiBMC(m): 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
Food don done for BMC one-nigeria apologists...from their favorite deportee chef..
Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by omenkaLives(m): 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
Igboes brought this upon themselves. This is the kind of path unbridled hate leads one. Just look at what South East has been reduced to.

AchalugoNwa, where are you hiding? Your angels just murdered persons daring to exercise their democratic franchise. You and people like you who support ipob and ESN should be held responsible for the bloodbath in the East.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by Beremx(f): 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
Kr1ss216:

Berere. grin
cool cool

1 Like

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
Beremx:
cool cool
Bere I no wan ask how you dey but how you dey? grin

1 Like

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
AntiBMC:
Food don done for BMC one-nigeria apologists...from their favorite deportee chef..
Keep running from pillar to post,wetin concern bmc with this horrible act?
No address the main issue dey there dey mumu around.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by Beremx(f): 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Kr1ss216:

Bere I no wan ask how you dey but how you dey? grin
we dey where ESN keep us. Election must hold in the SE whether they like it or not

2 Likes

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by Rickmann: 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
As usual I always get the exclusive video.

U can see how they angrily killed the man on white.

U can hear from the video below, they said these are the people we are fighting for their freedom to get Biafra they still want to vote

Watch video on Google drive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mh3AiALt5Cqv29HMLBQ4LprI_kX91xAR/view?usp=sharing

I watched this video earlier today and trust me, it was disturbing.

May God save us

1 Like

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by SarkinYarki: 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
Arda1000:
lol u clearly don't know what's it's like to be near to someone being shot,not to talk of all those women,they would have freaked out if anyone near them was shot
I was in the military so I know better ..so Bleep off

5 Likes

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
Beremx:
we dey where ESN keep us. Election must hold in the SE whether they like it or not
Na wa oo,I say make I still hear from my humble sisto grin
Gbosa for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by Sergio104(m): 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
Not good.

Very bad.

But I don't think the man died.

I watched the clip carefully. He later raised his head.

Check out udele1's picture..... that's when the were threatening them.....then watch the clip to end, you will see that the man raised his head later

1 Like

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
omenkaLives:
Igboes brought this upon themselves. This is the kind of path unbridled hate leads one. Just look at what South East has been reduced to.

AchalugoNwa, where are you hiding? Your angels just murdered persons daring to exercise their democratic franchise. You and people like you who support ipob and ESN should be held responsible for the bloodbath in the East.
Then you brought Bandits upon Benue people God won't for give you

4 Likes

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sergio104:
Not good.

Very bad.

Check out udele1's picture..... that's when the were threatening them.....then watch the clip to end, you will see that the man raised his head later
Your brain dey work?
Dead or not,did the gunmen shoot him or not?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by richie240: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
Kr1ss216:

The man is clearly Igbo and no one can tell me otherwise, his accent alone no be here.
They are heartless oo,chaii.
Eyahhh....u never chi-chun-vhin, just watch, someone wee still say "na Fulani man wey dem born for umahia" hence d accent.
cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
richie240:

Eyahhh....u never chi-chun-vhin, just watch, someone wee still say "na Fulani man wey dem born for umahia" hence d accent.
cool
Na double wahala for pesin wey go yarn dat wan. grin
Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by Beremx(f): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sergio104:
Not good.

Very bad.

those killed were INEC officers distributing pvc cards. So sad.
These ESN members should not make people to hate Nnamdi Kanu. This is just sad

2 Likes

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by Sergio104(m): 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
Kr1ss216:

Your brain dey work?
Dead or not,did the gunmen shoot him or not?

Well it's just sad cry

My love for MNK is going down day by day because of this people cry cry cry.

So sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sergio104:

Well it's just sad cry

My love for MNK is going down day by day because of this people cry cry cry.

So sad
Pesin no even dey understand who really dey behind all this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by Malory: 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Ipobism, a severe mental health disorder angry

Are they in anyway better than bandits/Boko Haram!
Oga stop spreading fake news on nairaland. Get sense
Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by DigitalStepdad: 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
Igbo man killing igbo man .. I understand the worries behind the reason why handing power to an igbo man will .....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
omenkaLives:

Bro, is she really female? I think that girl needs a good shag.
Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by Anthonyoz(m): 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
After 2023 what next , don't worry 2027 is coming Nigeria dragging voting as if any good has come out of voting.
Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by Anthonyoz(m): 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
DigitalStepdad:
Igbo man killing igbo man .. I understand the worries behind the reason why handing power to an igbo man will .....

It was the same Igbo man killing ipob members for not believing in one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by Justiceleague1: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Ipobism, a severe mental health disorder angry

Are they in anyway better than bandits/Boko Haram!
Deeply concerned self appointed afonja minister of Igbo affairs grin
Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by Nyanmiridunce: 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
AntiBMC:
It won't be well with you and your generation for supporting this madness. Ẹran ogun ni ẹ

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by Nyanmiridunce: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
Anthonyoz:
After 2023 what next , don't worry 2027 is coming Nigeria dragging voting as if any good has come out of voting.
UGM will locate your family soon. E no go better for anyone asking y'all dumb idiots to stop defending them. Keep on defending them and it will reach your family soon. Na serious curses y'all foolish online e-ipob deserve and that what you shall be getting from today.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO by LeoDeKing: 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
UGM will locate your family soon. E no go better for anyone asking y'all dumb idiots to stop defending them. Keep on defending them and it will reach your family soon. Na serious curses y'all foolish online e-ipob deserve and that what you shall be getting from today.
After watching the video, I was shocked and indeed still shocked that human beings are still holding brief for these ugm.

This is what hate can cause. Because of hate for Buhari, people start killing their brothers and sisters?

Annoyingly, the clowns will wake up tomorrow and start accusing fulani herdsmen and dss. Wtf.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems / Boko Haram: Police Officers Protest Deployment To Borno, Bauchi / African Development Bank Report Is Political - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.