Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems (6071 Views)

70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun / 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua / 2019: Anambra Will Give Buhari 70 Percent Of Votes – Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by segethy(m): 11:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
As someone who understand world politics a little, my observation is that the Judiciary s the most important area that makes a country less corrupt. And when corruption is down to the minimal, a lot of things work right positively for the country.

With all the anti-corruption agency we have in Nigeria and at the rate which they have been working lately, if we have a working independent) Judiciary that can work without political influence, there will be:

1. Less corrupt politicians
2. Accountability from financial officers
3. Less political thugs etc

When politicians and financial officers know there is no room to escape whenever they do wrong, the fear of been jailed will make them think right.

I will rather we have a working Judiciary than expecting miracles to happen by voting any political candidate

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by blackboy(m): 12:39am On Jul 19, 2022
Very true.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by Mhurfhy(m): 12:59am On Jul 19, 2022
Not in Nigeria, sorry but no sorry.

1 Like

Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by slimfit1(m): 1:51am On Jul 19, 2022
I agree

2 Likes

Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 19, 2022
The judiciary is actually nothing without a good police force to investigate and prosecute in accordance with laid down laws, remember the efcc, icpc were carved from the police force. The judiciary may be good but can do nothing without someone investigating and prosecuting.

The laws are there but unfortunately our guys doing the investigation/prosecution are just as corrupt as those they supposed to go after. If we fix our security set up most of the problems we are faced with would ease out.

32 Likes

Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:46am On Jul 19, 2022
grin for this country wea we dea so

1 Like

Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by willyo(m): 6:46am On Jul 19, 2022
It will take a revolt to fix this country

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by NwaNimo1(m): 6:46am On Jul 19, 2022
Fix or Abolish?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216490.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by Authoreety: 6:46am On Jul 19, 2022
Fact

The guy above na nwaamaikpe in meme form

Very consistent in wereism

2 Likes

Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by Melodydoctor: 6:47am On Jul 19, 2022
Ok

Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by Goldenkrezi: 6:47am On Jul 19, 2022
Hopefully Peter Obi will fix it.

1 Like

Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:47am On Jul 19, 2022
segethy:
As someone who understand world politics a little, my observation is that the Judiciary s the most important area that makes a country less corrupt. And when corruption is down to the minimal, a lot of things work right positively for the country.

With all the anti-corruption agency we have in Nigeria and at the rate which they have been working lately, if we have a working independent) Judiciary that can work without political influence, there will be:

When politicians and financial officers know there is no room to escape whenever they do wrong, the fear of been jailed will make them think right.

I will rather we have a working Judiciary than expecting miracles to happen by voting any political candidate
...someone...understands...
...all...agencies...
...being jailed...

5 Likes

Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by ochilikoko(m): 6:47am On Jul 19, 2022
70% ko

17% ni
Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by potent5(m): 6:47am On Jul 19, 2022
Well
Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by Amah70: 6:48am On Jul 19, 2022
Restructure Nigeria politically away from the present lopsided and skewed political structure created by northern soldiers, and you fix Nigeria.

The Judiciary, Legislation houses and the Executive are all products of the jinxed and fraudulent political structure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by Dannycypher(m): 6:48am On Jul 19, 2022
I love this very true, They are our major problem no unity and understanding in our judiciary. Different verdicts from different Courts.

1 Like

Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by kuntash: 6:49am On Jul 19, 2022
I concur

Police to follow !

2 Likes

Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by Imnuru: 6:49am On Jul 19, 2022
True talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:50am On Jul 19, 2022
Only peter obi can do this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by easyboycom(m): 6:50am On Jul 19, 2022
Well I believe in miracle any thing can happen, what God can not do those not exist grin
Check my signature I produce any kind of cartons. Lagos is my base I waybill to any where.
Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by fasho01(m): 6:50am On Jul 19, 2022
We need functional laws
Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by Iamicekid(m): 6:50am On Jul 19, 2022
True talk, but before that, the most important thing is poverty, and that’s what your politicians are using as leverage cause they know it’s always there way out, for example a law enforcement agent that is been payed peanut’s and had unpaid bills at home and a nagging wife on his head and is been offered the amount he will make in 5yrs as salary just for him to look the way on a small matter, do you expect him to bring that kind of person that offers him the money to justice, same goes to all the small small other people that why corruption can’t be eradicated

3 Likes

Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by bancoleh: 6:52am On Jul 19, 2022
Lol, when justice is delay regularly and judges are not been paid their entitlements with many other things, what do you expect from the economy

Video editing tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff27a_SkkCk
Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by dyera(m): 6:52am On Jul 19, 2022
Fixing the judiciary means reducing the power of the executive and legislature and increasing the power of the common man. This is why our corrupt politician will never try to fix the judiciary.

4 Likes

Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by ekukeku(m): 6:52am On Jul 19, 2022
Dey won't
Anything to move diz country forward is not in their agenda

1 Like

Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by Funflipper: 6:52am On Jul 19, 2022
Fix the Nigerian Police and you will fix 99.9% of Nigeria's problems.

2 Likes

Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by Dikaveli(m): 6:53am On Jul 19, 2022
They are all working for their stomach
Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by tmtech: 6:53am On Jul 19, 2022
You are very right ...

The judiciary is too corrupt and owned by the elites .
Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by Funflipper: 6:54am On Jul 19, 2022
kuntash:
I concur

Police to follow !

Police should be number 1

1 Like

Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by Ofiadiegwu: 7:00am On Jul 19, 2022
segethy:

You can say that again.

Nothing can be truer
Re: Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems by sophy17(m): 7:00am On Jul 19, 2022
segethy:

We rather need strong and independent institutions. Judiciary cannot do it alone. PMB only recently pardoned high profile treasury looters prosecuted by Efcc, convicted by the Judiciary,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander meets unknown gunmen hug them PHOTOS / I Will Retire Buhari And Atiku Obey Ezekwesili / Benjamin Kalu: Abia Accounts For 300 Out Of 2300 Gully Erosion Sites In SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.