Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) (22624 Views)

Arewa Democratic Watch Says Tinubu's Aspiration Is Unfavourable To The North / Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by YorubaIsGone: 9:05am On Apr 15, 2022
IDeyNL:
Just wait for a few mins for tinubu's bot accounts created on 21 Feb 22 and March 2 2021 to respond to you.

The accounts are controlled by one person.

As usual, it's Mkpurumiri they always yarn.

I know who controls the accounts.
LeoTheKing wink
Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by toprealman: 9:06am On Apr 15, 2022
Same comedian that thinks it is funny not to allow women participate in politics?
Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by YorubaIsGone: 9:07am On Apr 15, 2022
IDeyNL:
Just wait for a few mins for tinubu's bot accounts created on 21 Feb 22 and March 2 2021 to respond to you.

OmenkaLive wink
Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by 0tanpan: 9:08am On Apr 15, 2022
Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by Musauzor(m): 9:09am On Apr 15, 2022
When the chips are down, this (Dis)hon. member will start singing another tune. To this man , we should compensate Bola Tinubu with the presidency of Nigeria because he has"paid his dues". The way we reason in this part of the world is appalling.
Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by derecho(m): 9:14am On Apr 15, 2022
No matter how many times you play a useless music, it won't sell.The best that can happen is that some people,not even all your friends/family members, will buy out of pity.
Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by hush15: 9:16am On Apr 15, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqe6AQllcPA
Doguwa is the Majority Leader of The House Of Representatives

Bola Tinubu Has Paid his dues as Far as political investment is concerned in APC

People like me and most of the members in the APC rep Caucus have taken advantage of his generosity and electoral support

He is one Nigeria whose name is synonymous to APC

We look at him as a major stakeholder in APC

Helping Tinubu Become President Is Like A Civic Responsibility To Rep Members.

Our position on Tinubu is the popular position in Nigeria

He is medically and physically fit to be the president of this country

There are some aspirants in the APC presidential race that have lost elections even in their wards

Well, that is APC's problem. they are the ones that owe him. They are free to pay their obeisance and debt to him. If they feel put the state of the nation one would resolve their debt imbalance, and not because of moral uprightness and integrity, then its their party and call to make, however, they should recall that APC members are not the only party people in their constituents. Non-party members are more and as such, their decisions are not the correct representation of their constituents. They should remember that choice does not the majority of the Nigerian State.

Doguwa says He is a household name but he never bothers to ask what kinda perception is attached to that household name. If you ask me, he is popular because people know him for corrupt practices, hoodlums and extortion, and greed among others. So he is house hold name doesn't imply it is a good one.

We have other credible Nigerians who have far better mental, physical, and moral ability to serve Nigeria not out of debt settlement entitlement but out of genuine interest to address critical issues that have bedeviled the country. Nigeria will get to make its choice. Till then...

1 Like

Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by SledgeHammerer: 9:16am On Apr 15, 2022
AnonPoet:

Bola Tinubu Has Paid his dues as Far as political investment is concerned in APC

People like me and most of the members in the APC rep Caucus have taken advantage of his generosity and electoral support

There are some aspirants in the APC presidential race that have lost elections even in their wards

This is why I've been laughing at Osinbajo. These are the people you're campaigning to for your ambition? Hahahahahahahaha....... even Amaechi was not spared. They're all political rats. The only person that has a solid base in this race is Tinubu.

Some people will cry on this thread till next year. Hahahahahahahaha...... Tinubu has no opponent in this race. He'll thrash all of them by landslide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by Johel(m): 9:17am On Apr 15, 2022
AnonPoet:

Is it about being fit medically and physically?...it's about competence you fools!.

1 Like

Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by Musauzor(m): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2022
Bola Tinubu will not pick the APC presidential ticket, I assure you. He is just squandering Lagos State resources on a pipe dream. At last, the ticket will be between Amaechi and Osinbajo. Bola Tinubu has long been ruled out by the powers-that-be led by PMB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by hohafrank(m): 9:23am On Apr 15, 2022
TallerKola:
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
whether you people like it or not Tinubu can't smell Aso rock.His ambition is dead on arrival
The earlier you people get that into your empty skulls the better.Fools.
Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by geezville86: 9:25am On Apr 15, 2022
Wow...this life sha
The same man that was smiling with Osinbajo a few days ago?
Nor be juju be dat? grin grin

Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by VoiceofDPeople: 9:32am On Apr 15, 2022
Osinbajo for President
E go shock tinubu camp
Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by dmostcheerful(f): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2022
IDeyNL:

I thought I was the only one who noticed.
They thought there past election gimmick will work on Nigerians again
Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by Toks2008(m): 9:39am On Apr 15, 2022
AnonPoet:

This one is suffering from Zombiesm.

If Devil wants to catch APC let them present Tinubu as their flagbearer.

He will be president of bourdillon.
Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by OmoOshodi(m): 9:41am On Apr 15, 2022
Asiwaju.... On your manhood we shall stand
Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by Mandate2023: 9:41am On Apr 15, 2022
AntonVince:
So, despite the humongous economic, security and social challenges among others bedeviling our nation, the presidency should simply be given as a political compensation to those who have "paid their dues" ?

You want to trade the destinies of over 200 million Nigerians just to satisfy the greed-driven cravings of a desperate pee-pooing octogenarian thief.

Oo ni kuure, Ado Doguwa and anyone wishing tbis renowned looter on Nigerians.

Pls cry...it is allowed, whoever can control politics without holding any position will positively pilot d nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by Memphitz357: 9:42am On Apr 15, 2022
It's only fools that would want Tinubu as President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by alaribe1992(m): 9:44am On Apr 15, 2022
Tilumbu or whatever they call him can't smell aso rock, the pee pooing old senile ediot can only dream tongue angry

1 Like

Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by Spherical77(m): 9:45am On Apr 15, 2022
Toks2008:

I hope you won't start to console yourself with "I have my passport already, I'll japa if Tinubu become president?"
Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by Parachoko: 9:46am On Apr 15, 2022
IDeyNL:

I doubt you are not the one operating the accounts
Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by Parachoko: 9:47am On Apr 15, 2022
Toks2008:

Una talk pass this in 2014/2015.
Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by Tundex911: 9:48am On Apr 15, 2022
He is medically and physically fit to be the president of this country....

This Rep is MENT
Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by Spherical77(m): 9:49am On Apr 15, 2022
Memphitz357:
It's only fools that would want Tinubu as President of Nigeria.
Lol you guys are so funny

Who told you becoming president in Nigeria is by mere wish or prophecy? You fight for it vigorously

Stop being emotional biko. Anybody can become the president as far as Nigeria is concerned provided the person has a solid foundation on ground with raw cash
Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 15, 2022
Thank God the total NASS votes does not out number the votes of the majority of Nigerians.
Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by Iamzik: 10:18am On Apr 15, 2022
bicoloratrite9:
Asiwaju makers of men , Jah bless the leader.

Maker of men? Una don start again....

I always have my reservation about any politician being hyped to high heavens like this. This was how Buhari was hyped. What did Nigeria get after all the hype?

Nigeria is bigger than Tinubus personal ambition. Let the perfect will of God be done. No matter what dues he has paid, if his reign will not make Nigeria better may he never get there. Amen
Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by drlateef: 10:18am On Apr 15, 2022
AntonVince:
So, despite the humongous economic, security and social challenges among others bedeviling our nation, the presidency should simply be given as a political compensation to those who have "paid their dues" ?

You want to trade the destinies of over 200 million Nigerians just to satisfy the greed-driven cravings of a desperate pee-pooing octogenarian thief.

Oo ni kuure, Ado Doguwa and anyone wishing tbis renowned looter on Nigerians.

It’s unfortunate if that’s the only thing you took out. He said Tinubu is medically and physically fit. Of course in terms of track record, none of the present presidential candidates can match his track records. None of them I repeat.

2 Likes

Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by demmie1: 10:33am On Apr 15, 2022
If I have any doubt these northerners are just pushing tinubu to take some of his money, with the passion that this guy is using to support him shows that some of them are truly in line for him.

I think they a priming dogara and ribadu for vice presidency

1 Like

Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by bugalo: 11:00am On Apr 15, 2022
TallerKola:
Tinubu , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth.
you’re one of the impoverished electorate that would sell his vote for 2k Naira.
Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 15, 2022
AnonPoet:

The part in bold is a jibe at Amaechi but it's true. U must have a base first.
Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by richardtimothy(m): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2022
KoronaKola:
Asiwaju is the only answer and the right person to solve Nigeria's numerous problems. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man

You people will still come back here crying like babies after election for electing wrong person
because of peanut... Sycophants
Re: Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) by Angeltjazz2017(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2022
Anything aside JAGABAN in apc,that party is dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari / Precious Chikwendu Files N800m Suit Against IGP, Others / Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.