Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed (22618 Views)

Amaechi's Turbaning: How Bad Weather Got Delegates Stranded At Airport (Video) / Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) / Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed by Nemere2020: 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
Plateau Governor Simon Lalong, 21 Senators and 56 House of Representatives members on Saturday missed the turbaning of Minister of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi as Dan Amanar in Daura, Katsina State.

Others who missed the ceremony were leading All Progressive Congress (APC) chairmanship aspirants Senators Tanko Al-Makura and Ali Modu Sheriff.

They with 42 former Senators and 50 former House of Representatives members were trapped at the presidential wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja owing to flight disruption caused by bad weather.

Also trapped were seven former Deputy Governors, 13 Assembly Speakers, Ambassadors, Emirs and Royal fathers.

The bad weather, which affected flight operations at Nnandi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja, left the dignitaries stranded at the airport.

A source at the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) blamed poor weather for the flight disruption.

Daura, the home town of President Mohammadu Buhari, led by the Emir Alhaji Umar Faruke Umar turbaned Amaechi as the Dan Amanar Daura (Trusted Son of Daura).

Rotimi Ameachi was Rivers Speaker for eight years and ex-Governor of the oil-rich State.

He was the Director General of Buhari Campaign organisation in 2015 and 2019.

https://thenationonlineng.net/how-al-makura-sheriff-lalong-others-missed-amaechis-turbaning/

Re: Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed by Truthisunique3: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Can't believe this thing really pain tilumbu

He had to use his crack newspaper to cry grin grin

Someone is jittery when ameachi never even declare

37 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed by helinues: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Were they invited?
Re: Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed by Truthisunique3: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Shebi you don confirm am say na bad weather hold them

You should be worried that almost all the Senate and reps house wan empty untop the appointed one

19 Likes

There are levels to this game

Ameachi never make pemp but has surpassed all those scallywags that were begging buhari for support in aso rock

Pikin different from slave

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed by Truthisunique3: 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
#Ameachi no be funshowilliams

You don Sabi say you not eliminate am as buhari talk

You have reduced yourself and urchins to smear campaign

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed by Righteousness2(m): 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
You could have alll the connections and cash you need to accomplish a task and yet Be stranded!

Put not your trust in man, cash or connections! Put your trust in GOD.

Everything else can Fail at anymoment! Only GOD ALMIGHTY Never Fails.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed by nairavsdollars(f): 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
God saved them from plane crash

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed by Asgard73: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hope Apc will give Ameachi the ticket now .. according to yoruba people online .. grin

Bad weather .. who know wetin God comot for them ..
in everything gives thanks ..

Don’t think any of the politicians is complain or crying he missed turban ceremony.

From supporting Tinubu to Wike and maybe now .. since they’ve lost hope on Yoruba project ..
maybe they will support ameachi .. after all his name is till rotimi from we the south south region

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed by helinues: 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
You could have alll the connections and cash you need to accomplish a task and yet Be stranded!

Put not your trust in man, cash or connections! Put your trust in GOD.

Everything else can Fail at anymoment! Only GOD ALMIGHTY Never Fails.

And how is this your epistle related to this thread?

This unnecessary attention seeking shouldn't be all the time

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed by Truthisunique3: 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
helinues:

And how is this your epistle related to this thread?

This unnecessary attention seeking shouldn't be all the time
Na pastor body you wan unleash your today frustration abi

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed by Daytonbale: 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Our incoming President ,Apc flag bearer 2023 I remember how he followed Buhari to campaign in all State in Nigeria in 2015.

27 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed by Vistra40: 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lol
Re: Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed by helinues: 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Na pastor body you wan unleash your today frustration abi

Another incoherent balderdash
Re: Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed by Truthisunique3: 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
helinues:

Another incoherent balderdash
grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed by Truthisunique3: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
Those that are massively supporting ameachi now would begin to increase as day goes by

The other camps in apc would begin to deplete to reallign when the see the obvious direction the president is taking the party

35 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed by FreeStuffsNG: 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
Daytonbale:
Our incoming President ,Apc flag bearer 2023 I remember how he followed Buhari to campaign in all State in Nigeria in 2015.
Hmmm. He is in opposition in both APC(Magnus Abe) and PDP(Nyesom Wike) inside Rivers State. I doubt if he will even get delegates to vote for him from neighbouring Abia State(Orji Kalu) wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed by Truthisunique3: 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Hmmm. He is in opposition in both APC(Magnus Abe) and PDP(Nyesom Wike) inside Rivers State. I doubt if he will even get delegates to vote for him from neighbouring Abia State(Orji Kalu) wink
Tears keep pouring in

The same buhari 9 million votes that tilumbu was crying to get ameachi would get it

Does that ease your pain now, I believe you should allow him worry about that

22 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed by Truthisunique3: 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Tilumbu urchins have been released for operation character assassination on ameachi since they can't eliminate him as usual

They have paid nairaland not to push pro ameachi topics to FP

They have unleashed nations shitpaper to malign his formidable strength

Can't imagine Awon sophisticated have been reduced to this,

Jumping from filing case against contract award, to writing how more dignitaries didn't attend turban

#who is afraid of ameachi

22 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed by FreeStuffsNG: 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Tears keep pouring in

The same buhari 9 million votes that tilumbu was crying to get ameachi would get it

Does that ease your pain now, I believe you should allow him worry about that

I am not sure you get your priorities right, I am reminding you that your Principal can't get even his state and neighbouring Abia State who are likely to queue behind OUK, please how does that pain me or involve Asiwaju Tinubu? Or you expect those states where the political network of Asiwaju Tinubu has helped get political leaders into office to now abandon their benefactor and do for your Principal what he can't get the APC faction of Senator Abe in Rivers State, to do for him?
If you are seriously trying to promote him and you are banking on delegate votes from even Abia let alone Borno, Niger, Kano, Lagos, Edo etc , then you are not serious. Like HE Okorocha that recieved his own turban in same place few days back, HE Amaechi can't get delegates from those states to vote for him. That's the real issue , not wasting time here on Nairaland mocking folks. I am not even against him, I am just for Asiwaju Tinubu

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed by Truthisunique3: 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
[s]
FreeStuffsNG:

I am not sure you get your priorities right, I am reminding you that your Principal can't get even his state and neighbouring Abia State who are likely to queue behind OUK, please how does that pain me or involve Asiwaju Tinubu? Or you expect those states where the political network of Asiwaju Tinubu has helped get into office to now abandon their benefactor and do for your Principal what he can't get the APC faction of Senator Abe in sake Rivers State, to do for him?
If you are seriously trying to promote him and you are banking on delegate votes from even Abia let alone Borno, Niger, Kano, Lagos, Edo etc , then you are not serious. Like HE Okorocha that recieved his own turban in same place few days back, HE Amaechi can't get delegates from those states to vote for him. That's the real issue not wasting time here on Nairaland.
[/s]I only read the first few lines just to tell you I am unrepentantly Edo and don't believe in your Igbo buhaha

I couldn't read the rest bullshit because I hate unparagraphed jargons of condensed brains

19 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed by OsuAmaka: 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Those that are massively supporting ameachi now would begin to increase as day goes by

The other camps in apc would begin to deplete to reallign when the see the obvious direction the president is taking the party
When we asked ibos to stop the hate and politics of bitterness, it's because a day like this would come when they'd come back to eat from their enemies food.
The same Ameachi, the lizard of Ubima has become your favorite even ahead of Peter Obituary.. Wonders!
And his turbaning no longer make him a slave of the caliphate.
We are still here watching y'all fooling around.

-Osu amaka

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed by Truthisunique3: 11:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
OsuAmaka:

When we asked ibos to stop the hate and politics of bitterness, it's because a day like this would come when they'd come back to eat from their enemies food.
The same Ameachi, the lizard of Ubima has become your favorite even ahead of Peter Obituary.. Wonders!
And his turbaning no longer make him a slave of the caliphate.
We are still here watching y'all fooling around.

-Osu amaka
I am a confirm Edo boy

You Yoruba Muslims are myopic and shallow minded

32 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed by Elvictor: 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I am not sure you get your priorities right, I am reminding you that your Principal can't get even his state and neighbouring Abia State who are likely to queue behind OUK, please how does that pain me or involve Asiwaju Tinubu? Or you expect those states where the political network of Asiwaju Tinubu has helped get political leaders into office to now abandon their benefactor and do for your Principal what he can't get the APC faction of Senator Abe in Rivers State, to do for him?
If you are seriously trying to promote him and you are banking on delegate votes from even Abia let alone Borno, Niger, Kano, Lagos, Edo etc , then you are not serious. Like HE Okorocha that recieved his own turban in same place few days back, HE Amaechi can't get delegates from those states to vote for him. That's the real issue , not wasting time here on Nairaland mocking folks. I am not even against him, I am just for Asiwaju Tinubu

Rubbish! Which Magnus Abe?

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed by Elvictor: 12:01am On Feb 06, 2022
Amaechi, the pace setter, the man anointed b the senile old man.

The hope of afonjas, abi I lie? Ona for get train?

The cry of Igbos, Ipob dey ment.

APC Rivers is in the hands of Amaechi led delegates, so, that old UK patient advocate should rest.

When we tell Ibadan expressway newspaper people that there is no polling unit in social, them take am as joke.

Fingers cross, till 26th, see dignitaries wey wan witness Amaechi campaign strategy, with this name, 50million votes from North for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed by OsuAmaka: 12:55am On Feb 06, 2022
Truthisunique3:
I am a confirm Edo boy
You Yoruba Muslims are myopic and shallow minded
Do I look like I care if you're an elf from Disneyland.
- Osu amaka

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed by shortIGBOman: 6:36am On Feb 06, 2022
Amaechi is the next President come 2023. He is ordained by the ALMIGHTY North.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed by Truthisunique2: 7:02am On Feb 06, 2022
Elvictor:
Amaechi, the pace setter, the man anointed b the senile old man.

The hope of afonjas, abi I lie? Ona for get train?

The cry of Igbos, Ipob dey ment.

APC Rivers is in the hands of Amaechi led delegates, so, that old UK patient advocate should rest.

When we tell Ibadan expressway newspaper people that there is no polling unit in social, them take am as joke.

Fingers cross, till 26th, see dignitaries wey wan witness Amaechi campaign strategy, with this name, 50million votes from North for you.
everybody go begin reallign after seeing presidential baptism of today

Btw now and 26 presidency don dey come out for him small small

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed by Truthisunique2: 7:03am On Feb 06, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Amaechi is the next President come 2023. He is ordained by the ALMIGHTY North.
Yes o to the glory of ndi yoruba

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbery In Aso Rock Is Fake News - Bashir Ahmad (President Buhari's PA) / War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu / Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.