Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

“You Are Such An Idiotic Lawyer”, Linda Ikeji To Olaniwun Ajayi LP - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “You Are Such An Idiotic Lawyer”, Linda Ikeji To Olaniwun Ajayi LP (1722 Views)

Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“You Are Such An Idiotic Lawyer”, Linda Ikeji To Olaniwun Ajayi LP by Oleys: 3:36am On Apr 15, 2022
Linda Ikeji has reacted angrily to the judgement of the Abuja court awarding N25m against her blog. In a case brought before her by the law firm Olaniwun Ajayi LP, representing Mrs Ajibola Ajayi, the court ordered her, in addition to the damages, to write letters of apology to the litigant in some selected national newspapers.

In celebrating the judgement, law firm wrote:
"This week, the court awarded 25m against Linda Ikeji for publishing false information about Mrs Ajibola Ajayi. Judgments like this will serve as a lesson to bloggers and publishers of libelious information without proper findings or verification".

In her verified social media handle, Ikeji retorted:

“You are such an idiotic lawyer. I hear you are an inexperienced 26 yr old? How can you file in Lagos and Abuja on the same issue? And you don’t inform me? Hope ypu are ready for appeal and Supreme court? And a countersue? Tell your client to get ready…..”

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/04/15/you-are-such-an-idiotic-lawyer-linda-ikeji-to-olaniwun-ajayi-lp-pics/

Re: “You Are Such An Idiotic Lawyer”, Linda Ikeji To Olaniwun Ajayi LP by pyyxxaro: 3:42am On Apr 15, 2022
Nor be this gal WIZKID say her KPONYON de smell stockfish

Happy birthday to all of them

7 Likes

Re: “You Are Such An Idiotic Lawyer”, Linda Ikeji To Olaniwun Ajayi LP by CoronaVirusPro: 3:47am On Apr 15, 2022
If appeal denies you, hope you ready to pay more than previous 25M.

Life its a gamble on its own. Its worth giving a try.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “You Are Such An Idiotic Lawyer”, Linda Ikeji To Olaniwun Ajayi LP by mariovito(m): 4:03am On Apr 15, 2022
Well... Until you appeal, the judgment stands against you.

2 Likes

Re: “You Are Such An Idiotic Lawyer”, Linda Ikeji To Olaniwun Ajayi LP by Mooh247: 4:20am On Apr 15, 2022
Aunty want to act stubborn, but she might end up paying more if she losses at the appeal court which is almost certain

The young lawyer is probably jobless and free to handle the case even if she drags it to ECOWAS and International Criminal Court

2 Likes

Re: “You Are Such An Idiotic Lawyer”, Linda Ikeji To Olaniwun Ajayi LP by Nobody: 4:41am On Apr 15, 2022
not my concern
Re: “You Are Such An Idiotic Lawyer”, Linda Ikeji To Olaniwun Ajayi LP by pretydiva(f): 4:51am On Apr 15, 2022
Let the vawulence begin!!!
Re: “You Are Such An Idiotic Lawyer”, Linda Ikeji To Olaniwun Ajayi LP by ogtavia(m): 5:30am On Apr 15, 2022
Is the young lawyer also the judge who passed judgment? Who is the id.iot now?

8 Likes

Re: “You Are Such An Idiotic Lawyer”, Linda Ikeji To Olaniwun Ajayi LP by Ahmed0336(m): 5:34am On Apr 15, 2022
pyyxxaro:

Happy birthday to all of them

Wetin bring her kponyon into dis mata nah? undecided
Re: “You Are Such An Idiotic Lawyer”, Linda Ikeji To Olaniwun Ajayi LP by Born2Breed(f): 6:04am On Apr 15, 2022
Why link to the actual story?
Re: “You Are Such An Idiotic Lawyer”, Linda Ikeji To Olaniwun Ajayi LP by 2special(m): 6:17am On Apr 15, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Wetin bring her kponyon into dis mata nah? undecided
but the truth is that her kpomo stink
Re: “You Are Such An Idiotic Lawyer”, Linda Ikeji To Olaniwun Ajayi LP by habsydiamond(m): 7:09am On Apr 15, 2022
She won use sense to delay the payment.. Thinking by the time the victim keep spending on court case, she go tire and want to settle out of court. What if she no relent. If e reach Supreme Court and the amount is increased to like 50m what will Linda do then
Re: “You Are Such An Idiotic Lawyer”, Linda Ikeji To Olaniwun Ajayi LP by phemmyfour: 7:14am On Apr 15, 2022
She must pay
Re: “You Are Such An Idiotic Lawyer”, Linda Ikeji To Olaniwun Ajayi LP by huptin(m): 7:43am On Apr 15, 2022
Her blog used to be so popular then especially among ladies! Well she made a whole lot of money though, i hope she invested wisely
Re: “You Are Such An Idiotic Lawyer”, Linda Ikeji To Olaniwun Ajayi LP by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:12am On Apr 15, 2022
cool

Better go and appeal quickly..

The money would keep piling up ooo... compound interest.
Re: “You Are Such An Idiotic Lawyer”, Linda Ikeji To Olaniwun Ajayi LP by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:17am On Apr 15, 2022
Wetin occur btw them
Re: “You Are Such An Idiotic Lawyer”, Linda Ikeji To Olaniwun Ajayi LP by SarkinYarki: 8:36am On Apr 15, 2022
habsydiamond:
She won use sense to delay the payment.. Thinking by the time the victim keep spending on court case, she go tire and want to settle out of court. What if she no relent. If e reach Supreme Court and the amount is increased to like 50m what will Linda do then

If e reach supreme court all parties go don spend pass 100m each ..supreme court moves ain't cheap
Re: “You Are Such An Idiotic Lawyer”, Linda Ikeji To Olaniwun Ajayi LP by habsydiamond(m): 10:01am On Apr 15, 2022
SarkinYarki:

If e reach supreme court all parties go don spend pass 100m each ..supreme court moves ain't cheap
I hate court mehn... Delay brings money to that sector.
Re: “You Are Such An Idiotic Lawyer”, Linda Ikeji To Olaniwun Ajayi LP by NwaAmaikpe: 10:39am On Apr 15, 2022
shocked

It seems Oduduwa told his offsprings that they can only make it in life from exploiting umu afors.

I'd contribute to the Appeal court legal fees.
Your father stole from your people now you want to steal from my people.

No way.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “You Are Such An Idiotic Lawyer”, Linda Ikeji To Olaniwun Ajayi LP by georjay(m): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It seems Oduwawa told his offsprings that they can only make it life from exploiting umu afors.

I'd contribute to the Appeal court legal fees.
Your father stole from your people now you want to steal from my people.

No way.

Oduwawa Ko Odumeje ni

EWU!
Re: “You Are Such An Idiotic Lawyer”, Linda Ikeji To Olaniwun Ajayi LP by Massiveglory: 11:04am On Apr 15, 2022
[s]
pyyxxaro:
[/s]
Sharapp! Abeg open your armpit , let us see.

1 Like

Re: “You Are Such An Idiotic Lawyer”, Linda Ikeji To Olaniwun Ajayi LP by suffering: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2022
I believe this is fake news.
Re: “You Are Such An Idiotic Lawyer”, Linda Ikeji To Olaniwun Ajayi LP by ecolime(m): 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
Inexperienced 26 years yet won the first round. The guy must be brilliant. She might eventually end up paying more if care is not taken.

Aunty should swallow her pride, apologize and pay the 25M.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Replies Banky W After He Made The Statement: I Was Disappointed In Him / Singer Buju Bnxn Arrested And Beaten By The Nigerian Police Force / "Ifeanyi's Death Was A Set Up"davido Cook And Ifeanyi Nanny Lament (trust No One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.