Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Pregnant Rihanna Reportedly Breaks Up With A$AP Rocky For Cheating On Her With.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Rihanna Reportedly Breaks Up With A$AP Rocky For Cheating On Her With.. (544 Views)

Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) / Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Rihanna Reportedly Breaks Up With A$AP Rocky For Cheating On Her With.. by MsDoris(f): 6:12am On Apr 15, 2022
Pregnant Rihanna Trending On Twitter As Rumours Claim She Broke Up With A$AP Rocky After Catching Ch€ating With One Of Her Designers
Heavily pregnant American singer, Rihanna, has been trending on social media after rumour broke out that her lover and father of her unborn child,
A$AP Rocky, cheated on her.

According to a reporter in Paris, Rihanna caught A$AP Rocky having an affair with high end Fenty footwear designer, Amina Muaddi.

LOUIS_via_ROMA who broke the news is claiming this all happened in Paris during Fashion Week.

Visit web page below for full update:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/04/pregnant-rihanna-trending-on-twitter-as.html

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Reportedly Breaks Up With A$AP Rocky For Cheating On Her With.. by ItsGoodToBeGood: 6:26am On Apr 15, 2022
lipsrsealed

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Reportedly Breaks Up With A$AP Rocky For Cheating On Her With.. by bibianna(f): 7:13am On Apr 15, 2022
This news didn't surprise me at all. Looks like the same thing that happened to Cardi B.

What they're expecting is stronger than a break up! smiley
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Reportedly Breaks Up With A$AP Rocky For Cheating On Her With.. by LocalStandard1(m): 7:57am On Apr 15, 2022
What a joke. I thought the pretense and falsehood will even last longer.

That relationship was a sham right from the beginning, from the first time I read the news to the first picture I saw I knew it's fake.

Don't know if it's a contract or just for show but I knew it's fake and I allowed time prove me right or wrong. The pregnancy is probably by artificial insemination, she just wanted someone to cover what's hid. their pictures doesn't show enough emotion and intimacy to fool the wise ones among us, the guy always looks burdened and absent.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Celebrate Zinoleesky Birthday In Grand Style As They Vibe To Rockin / Davido Is Yet To Fulfil Is N20m Giveaway Promise”-daniel Regha Drags Davido / Nollywood Actress, GENEVIEVE Hospitalized Over Mental Breakdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.