Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) (48647 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados / Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky / The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by EBMedia: 9:35am On Feb 13, 2022
Rihanna Flaunts Baby Bump During Public Appearance With Boyfriend A$AP Rocky (Photos, Video)

Singer Rihanna and her rapper boyfriend A$AP Rocky made pubic appearance together on Friday night at Rihanna's Fenty Beauty and Fenty Skin photocall in Los Angeles, USA, IGBERETV reports.

The 33-year-old Barbadian singer who will clock 34 on February 20 wore a sequin string vest as she stylishly flaunted her blossoming baby bump.

The singer had confirmed her pregnancy for A$AP late last month. It will be the singer and rapper boyfriend A$AP Rocky's first child together after the pair got together during the pandemic in 2020.

See photos and video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLKnY5wjbNs

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ5D4YUNVE0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

9 Likes

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by EBMedia: 9:35am On Feb 13, 2022
More

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 13, 2022
Na different sex style position on top bed bring baby bump so O.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by EBMedia: 9:38am On Feb 13, 2022
Pix

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 9:41am On Feb 13, 2022
This is new normal they have brought to pollute the World. Be pregnant and be N.aked in the name of Fashion.

The Marine world invents rubbish and pushes it out using their agents for the ladies to copy and to destroy the men.

Beware of the tricks of Lucifer. These are the Last of the Last Moments.
Many of you who fall for this, may be Unknowingly initiated into what you don't understand.

140 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 9:44am On Feb 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
This is new normal they have brought to pollute the World. Be pregnant and be N.aked in the name of Fashion.

The Marine world invents rubbish and pushes it out using their agents for the ladies to copy and to destroy the men.

Many of you who fall for this, may be Unknowingly initiated into what you don't understand.
But they were naked in your “Garden of Eden”!
Adam and Eve were sinners (by extension, worldly) when they started body covering in your bible.

If we are to go by your logic, clothing and fashion were human invention and not God

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by FirmTR(m): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2022
Amotolongbo:
But they were naked in your “Garden of Eden”!

If we are to go by your logic, clothing and fashion were human invention and not God

Genesis 3:21

And the LORD God made for Adam and for his wife garments of skins and clothed them.

94 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:02am On Feb 13, 2022
They look cute.. cheesy
Love that smile on her face tho..
kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:04am On Feb 13, 2022
Righteousness2:

How is that being naked?
Your fictional book really makes you sound weird on a daily basis.. undecided

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2022
FirmTR:

Genesis 3:21

And the LORD God made for Adam and for his wife garments of skins and clothed them.
What about Gen 3:7?
And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

Which one comes first, Gen 3:7 or Genesis 3:21?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by FirmTR(m): 10:18am On Feb 13, 2022
Amotolongbo:
[b]What about Gen 3:7?

Which one comes first, Gen 3:7 or Genesis 3:21?

I think they were not properly covered, just like Rihanna here.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by quintessence007(f): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2022
Lovely. If you try this in Nigeria without Any strong prayer background, it's going to end in miscarriage or she probably dies in child birth. May God forgive my thoughts. Happy Sunday

10 Likes

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:34am On Feb 13, 2022
FirmTR:

I think they were not properly covered, just like Rihanna here.
And why didn’t He provide the covering before they invented it?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Dorcmass(m): 10:48am On Feb 13, 2022
aunty riri no knw wetin she carry until when she get labour room

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by FirmTR(m): 11:09am On Feb 13, 2022
If walking around naked is a good thing, why did they sew leaves (which was the only means they could think of at that time) to cover themselves?

Amotolongbo:
And why didn’t He provide the covering before they invented it?

It happened after they ate the fruit and they realized that they were naked.

God wasn't with them when they sewed the fig leaves to make coverings.

P.S : I nor be that religious fanatic o, I just dey talk from my own perspective.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by pretydiva(f): 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
This Is getting stale already undecided

10 Likes

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by chukbonda(m): 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
Woowwwww..
She's now feeling so entangled.
See how free she is with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by WibusJaga: 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2022

See how this girl is openly glorifying fornication & immorality. Sadly, many of our girls consider her as role model & are already copying her shameless acts.

22 Likes

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Samylekey(m): 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
grin
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by LINTUNE(m): 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
Feminist in the house, can u see what love does to a woman, a whole rihana, a billionaire...see the happinesses on her face, see the joy.. she's even feeling lucky having a man that loves her, the father of her child....
This is a woman that can opt for surrogacy,this is a billionaire woman o....feminist should be calming down , same thing with cardi b, she literally adores her husband, despite him being a terrible and unrepentant cheat...this same cardi B will come online to decieve some gullible women, lol.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by visijo(m): 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
Money for hand, back for ground

Mia Khalifa 2013

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by phoneport(m): 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
Abeg this Rihanna pregnancy matter nor dey tire una, or na she start am
My mummsy nor pragnat me, which ear hear am..
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by GOFRONT(m): 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
No be small doggy this Rihanna collect from Asap Rocky deek

Btw, they are just doing all these to intimidate Don Jazzy kowai

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by chigoziri2403(m): 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
How's this news
A couple went out and we should not hear word
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Segzy22: 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
I can bet with my balls
Na desperation to have husband make her get pregnant

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
Na Rihanna belle dey reign now

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by saphiere(f): 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
This is me IJN.

But I reject being a parent out of wedlock IJN
Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Iliveforever(m): 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
Funny how everyone is shouting awwwnnn because say na celeb but kudirat wey get belle for ur street na gossip you wan use kill am

20 Likes

Re: Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
Rihanna is fine a.d I can't judge how she chooses to dress.

I love how she's not plastic in her outlook.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukky Wright Acquires A House In U.S (Photo) / Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst / Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.