Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,534 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. (43877 Views)

FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by LILTJAY1: 8:39am On Apr 15, 2022
Omo igbo pa omo igbo. Ko kan aye grin cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Flier: 8:59am On Apr 15, 2022
It’s sad these fools don’t know they are killing Igbo not Fulani

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by 0tanpan: 9:01am On Apr 15, 2022
Sad
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Ijaya123: 9:01am On Apr 15, 2022
jmoore:
IPOB remains the greatest threat to Igbo people.
IPOB terrorists are killing Igbo people.
IPOB Mkpurummiri gang is destroying Igboland.
Nnamdi Kanu was sent from hell to destroy Igboland.

End IPOB to save the lives of Igbo people.

IPOB/ESN unknown gunmen have killed more people in the East than the herdsmen they claimed to be fighting.

Let them continue..,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Golan007: 9:02am On Apr 15, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Who has been held accountable for the train bomb blast in Kaduna

To add insult upon injury, they are demanding for ransom!

How many families has been interviewed

Did you notice that its gradually being forgotten

Who has been arrested I asked

God will ask you guys!

Seems you are in competition for who can commit the most carnage.

I'm a betting man and I'm putting my money on you.

6 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by lordm(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2022
JavaScript90:
Sad. Buhari have destroyed every fabric of peace in this country
you still Dy blame buhari. Baba na wa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by yeshuasfootstep(m): 9:07am On Apr 15, 2022
It is time we love ourselves or remain perpetual slaves. Igbos , nay southerners. Then Nigeria, Africa and the world. Love conquers all and comes from within.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:08am On Apr 15, 2022
jmoore:

yes it is ipob who are preventing from collecting pvc
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 15, 2022
I hate when people write tributes about the dead, is so annoying and this are the things she never told the guy when he was there with her but all of a sudden now felt the need to pen down her fake feelings for him, the same thing that people do when u re living with them in the same house and is ur birthday, they don't wish u hbd to ur face but go to whatsapp status and post ur photos and be claiming fake love

5 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 15, 2022
Wazobia2216:

God will ask you guys!
It's already forgotten and added to the list of mayhem ministered to the Northern parts. The govt will do nothing to bring the killers to book or curb their excesses. They are his people. Else we shouldn't still be dragging it up until now.

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by ayenale1(m): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2022
Next available gbola can now apply...relationship contract terminated...RIP to the dead...

6 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by TheWolfen(m): 9:12am On Apr 15, 2022
Pathetic
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by chatinent: 9:13am On Apr 15, 2022
So, what's the rationale behind writing it and posting it online?

All clout.

May it never be well with every killer in this country.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by TheWolfen(m): 9:15am On Apr 15, 2022
jmoore:

Honestly I am thinking people should start condemning the evil activities of that group. This is truly pathetic and heartbreaking

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Habeyy(m): 9:15am On Apr 15, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
It Shall Never Be Well With Nnamdi Cownu, His Killing Squad And Their Supporters.
It will definitely not be well
They will all be cut short in their prime
This is the most heartbreaking piece Ive read this year
Nnamdi kanu.u will never enjoy peace
Esn/ipob .may u all be cut short
May the God of heaven and earth never listen to Ur crys in time of Ur needs
You will know no peace
cry

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by elisho: 9:16am On Apr 15, 2022
This can happon in rivrs state or akwa ibom the cominity wil fish tham out the govorno will put money on there head continew kiling ur brothers and sisters

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by JustforMen: 9:18am On Apr 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Rest in peace young hansom man. My condolence to my sister Ijeoma.

For those using Ipob as a cover to unleashed terror on the people , God will punish them abundantly.

The ideology of IPOB was to fight for the emancipation and freedom of the oppressed, IPOB is not a terrorist Organization. People carryout so much evil in Igbo knowing that some idiotic uselesssss myopic nonentities will pinned it immediately on innocent IPOB Organization.

Whatever their evil agenda is toward this peaceful Organization, they will never succeed. They want the igbos to turn against IPOB, but it's too late for this method is stale, we know the truth already.

SMH!
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 15, 2022
Wazobia2216:

God will ask you guys!

So you want your region to be like the mess in the North?

You think them Northerners are enjoying their own version of UGM?

Better not try to be like them Northerners. They were warned, they did not listen, now see where they are. Don't excuse evil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Forensib(m): 9:19am On Apr 15, 2022
It so unfortunate.
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Justiceleague1: 9:20am On Apr 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Lamidi cowmumu is sent by abiama to we igbos.

Lamidi cowmumu is greater than ojukwu, Azikiwe, Peter Obi,my father, and Charles Soludo all combined.
grin
Know this and know peace. angry
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by LeoDeKing: 9:22am On Apr 15, 2022
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=111963528][/quote]
Why didn't you slot in that your favourite picture?

I mean that one showing your well developed biceps at your age. grin
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Justiceleague1: 9:23am On Apr 15, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Fold your letter, envelope it and go deliver it to Albino Cownu in Kuje prison. none of your business but see how you are grunting like The chief pig grin is the one you should hold responsible.. None of my business.

-Okoro bufo
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Tyche(m): 9:24am On Apr 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Rest in peace young hansom man. My condolence to my sister Ijeoma.

For those using Ipob as a cover to unleashed terror on the people , God will punish them abundantly.

The ideology of IPOB was to fight for the emancipation and freedom of the oppressed, IPOB is not a terrorist Organization. People carryout so much evil in Igbo knowing that some idiotic uselesssss myopic nonentities will pinned it immediately on innocent IPOB Organization.

Whatever their evil agenda is toward this peaceful Organization, they will never succeed. They want the igbos to turn against IPOB, but it's too late for this method is stale, we know the truth already.

Those supporting them online, God go punish them too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by dadabashua1(m): 9:24am On Apr 15, 2022
I hardly make comments on issues relating to the security challenges in the eastern part of the country, but I think is time Nigeria allow the people from the east get a referendum, if they want to go,they should be granted their wish,enough of the killing already,RIP and take heart.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 15, 2022
dadabashua1:
I hardly make comments on issues relating to the security challenges in the eastern part of the country, but I think is time Nigeria allow the people from the east get a referendum, if they want to go,they should be granted their wish,enough of the killing already,RIP and take heart.

Good, then go to the National Assembly, and get a constitutional amendment to allow referendum in any region.

Not by violence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by dadabashua1(m): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2022
subsidywise18:

Good, then go to the National Assembly, and get a constitutional amendment to allow referendum in any region.

Not by violence.

that's exactly my point,they people should engage their reps and be more deliberate about it.
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Let's simply blame fulani herdsmen and dss, then we will be fine.
this is y we deltans no allow this Biafra menace, not even to be mentioned. We knew how it would later become uncontrollable, hijacked by robbers, thieves, kidnappers, and assassins. Our Eastern brothers cheered them ESN at d beginning, now they are paying the price. Police in d east will not need bother to investigate u.g.m. when easterners get enough, they will revolt. To be frank, I still prefer Nigeria even like this, cos eventual Biafra go end up far worse than south Sudan. By then we din block onitsha bridge, and every link to delta, so they will enjoy the new country. The rate at which anambrans are relocating to delta is very high

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by KingDamzzy(m): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2022
IPOB/ESN are killing their fellow Igbo people and they think they are hurting Buhari and Tinubu.

Brainwashed idiots. If they can believe that Buhari is dead and Jubril of Sudan is in Aso rock, these dumb heads can believe any stupid idealogy imposed on them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by BSdetective: 9:30am On Apr 15, 2022
He was killed like a rat undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Yahoo Boys Fight Over The Money Received From A Victim / Lady Attacked By One Chance Robbers In Ibadan (Photos) / Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.