Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. (43706 Views)

FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by ufotunang: 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
Federal governmen dialogue with IPOB so that all this issues can be settled and there can be peace in the south east... see how innocent people are dieing for nothing.... when 2 elephants fight it's the the innocent man / common man, women, children that sufffers.... Buhari, federal government, South east state governors will not suffer...it's just the common man
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by uvie66: 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Rest in peace young hansom man. My condolence to my sister Ijeoma.

For those using Ipob as a cover to unleashed terror on the people , God will punish them abundantly.

The ideology of IPOB was to fight for the emancipation and freedom of the oppressed, IPOB is not a terrorist Organization. People carryout so much evil in Igbo knowing that some idiotic uselesssss myopic nonentities will pinned it immediately on innocent IPOB Organization.

Whatever their evil agenda is toward this peaceful Organization, they will never succeed. They want the igbos to turn against IPOB, but it's too late for this method is stale, we know the truth already.
keeping denying the obvious
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by uvie66: 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
beerfraud:
Ibo killing ibo what is our business? cheesy
let them keep on denying the obvious
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by UNDFTD: 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
RuddyFusion:
Is it really IPOB that's responsible for all these carnage in Alaigbo especially Anambra at the moment or it's just easy to mention IPOB out of convenience in these things?

It's well

Don't mind them. No fuel, blame IPOB, No road, blame IPOB!
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by uvie66: 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
Heathrow44:
I hate when people write tributes about the dead, is so annoying and this are the things she never told the guy when he was there with her but all of a sudden now felt the need to pen down her fake feelings for him, the same thing that people do when u re living with them in the same house and is ur birthday, they don't wish u hbd to ur face but go to whatsapp status and post ur photos and be claiming fake love
that it is why they call it 'tribute'
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
uvie66:
that it is why they call it 'tribute'

don't tribute me cos I can't hear from the grave okay! anything u.want t say tell me when I'm alive or forever shut up ur stupid crap!
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Highhhio(m): 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
May his soul rest in peace, it's well you sister.
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Torg77: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
naptu2:
Ijeoma Tina

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5141225542637776&id=100002511445188&m_entstream_source=timeline

Which stupid true love. These FRSC guys that intimidate and extort people. He died well. He should die again if possible
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by engrfaruq(m): 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
RuddyFusion:
Is it really IPOB that's responsible for all these carnage in Alaigbo especially Anambra at the moment or it's just easy to mention IPOB out of convenience in these things?

It's well

Go and ask Simon Ekpa
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Skymason20(m): 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
SAFETY !! FIRST
SERVICES !! TO HUNIMALITY
FRSC SAFETY HAS COME TO GATHER TO SAVE THE LIFES OF PEOPLE IN NIGERIA ..
YOU DID NOT DIE FOR NOTHING..
REST ON MY FELLOW CARDET MARSHALL .
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Aaay: 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
dadabashua1:
I hardly make comments on issues relating to the security challenges in the eastern part of the country, but I think is time Nigeria allow the people from the east get a referendum, if they want to go,they should be granted their wish,enough of the killing already,RIP and take heart.
is referendum part of the constitution so govt should cow to rag tag idiots unleashing mayhem on their brothers na buhari I blame wey no send soldiers to kill all those mother fucking Ipob bastards
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by omoranmilowo: 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
So touching if actually it's from your heart. My prayer for you is that God will replace him with someone better than him. Obim, rest in peace.
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by gidgiddy: 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
jmoore:
IPOB remains the greatest threat to Igbo people.
IPOB terrorists are killing Igbo people.
IPOB Mkpurummiri gang is destroying Igboland.
Nnamdi Kanu was sent from hell to destroy Igboland.

End IPOB to save the lives of Igbo people.

If you have no proof that IPOB killed him then dont use his death for your useless propaganda

Ndi-uchu!
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by mccloud224(m): 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
beerfraud:
Ibo killing ibo what is our business? cheesy

Let me tell you something...

When the time is ripe for the Fulani to finalize their plan to take over Nigeria, the igbos will be the ONLY force to contend with. Its is clear they don't want any federal presence and that includes road safety personnel. The victim knew the risks. Same with the dead INEC official. These people are fed up of being enslaved by the North (Fulani to be precise).

Do you really think all the bombings,kidnappings and shooting in the North is for Islam or ransom? How about the middle belt? Or South West? The Fulani are taking territory gradually. The igbos know their plan hence they are taking the bull by the horn. Those who choose to play ostrich and bury their heads in the sand will have their heads cut off.

I am not Igbo by the way.
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2022
Who da hell in their right mind wants to risk their life wearing that uniform in the name of working for FRSC whatever in naigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

71-year-old Man Rapes Runaway Pupil In Ogun (Pictured) / Adamawa Man Kills Another For Taking Position He Was Sacked From / Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.