Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. (43866 Views)

FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by kiddkash(m): 9:32am On Apr 15, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
It Shall Never Be Well With Nnamdi Cownu, His Killing Squad And Their Supporters.
these are andy Uba urchins doing this. they want to make Soludo fail

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 15, 2022
But wait oh, let me ask something. Why is there no single picture of her and her boyfriend together ? Women self.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by SAD007(m): 9:39am On Apr 15, 2022
So painful, Ibos killing Dem selfs seeking independence, der was a Country,now Everyone is Mad in It!
naptu2:
Ijeoma Tina

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5141225542637776&id=100002511445188&m_entstream_source=timeline
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by OmoOshodi(m): 9:44am On Apr 15, 2022
She was enjoying all the bribes he was bringing home.....i am damn sure another guy is already lubricating her hole....

Fear that gender

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 15, 2022
Dhury:
IPOB chased herdmen to protect and bring biafra for you. Note that there's no secrifice is too big for biafra, remember it's Biafra or Dead.
.....no sacrifice is too big, keep killing your fathers, brothers, mothers, sisters because you want biafra. Mainwhile nigeria just acquired $1billion military hardware from the US, you are praying for war right?

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Karemarealty288(m): 9:47am On Apr 15, 2022
Rugaria:

Hushcobar Tinubus Unity Begging mutants and their helpless outbursts sef..

Am full blooded Igbo and I concur with that statement. Nnamdi Kanu has done more harm than good to Igbos....biko take a bold look at the face of truth and say it as it is.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by obailala(m): 9:48am On Apr 15, 2022
dadabashua1:
I hardly make comments on issues relating to the security challenges in the eastern part of the country, but I think is time Nigeria allow the people from the east get a referendum, if they want to go,they should be granted their wish,enough of the killing already,RIP and take heart.
And who told you the referendum will be free and fair? When people arent even allowed the freedom to decide if they can work or trade on certain days of the week?... When people are brutalised and shot because they chose to go pick up their PVCs? And you think the marauding terrorists will permit anyone to vote against separation?

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Ola14(m): 9:54am On Apr 15, 2022
madridguy:
We warned them but they tagged us with bad names. We told them how the people of North east are regretting their action but they said no, let them have first hand experience of insurgency.
May God comfort you Ijeoma.
Don't mind those useless cownu followers, if you see the way they are celebrating the killings of security agencies on facebook, you go bow for the level of illiteracy in the South East, 80percent of security agents serving in the East are easterners, they continue killing their brothers in the name of fighting FG. What a tribe.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by sammirano: 10:08am On Apr 15, 2022
Igbos. If this people know what is good for them. Alas, they dont.
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Edusouls(m): 10:09am On Apr 15, 2022
Hahahaha una eyes don dey clear now? Good morning my fellow Igbos..
jmoore:
IPOB remains the greatest threat to Igbo people.
IPOB terrorists are killing Igbo people.
IPOB Mkpurummiri gang is destroying Igboland.
Nnamdi Kanu was sent from hell to destroy Igboland.

End IPOB to save the lives of Igbo people.
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Miracle2022: 10:09am On Apr 15, 2022
Who knows how this girl was hailing ipob before. I told you guys that a terrorist does not have brother or sister, all he thinks is himself
Those of you hailing ipob now will surely pay with their blood or their relatives own.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Edusouls(m): 10:10am On Apr 15, 2022
No it’s not ipob it’s you
RuddyFusion:
Is it really IPOB that's responsible for all these carnage in Alaigbo especially Anambra at the moment or it's just easy to mention IPOB out of convenience in these things?

It's well
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Benmob: 10:11am On Apr 15, 2022
Where is that HIZZY that was attacking today because I say kanu is d cause of all this, now who did ugm killed? Yes an Igbo man and his family and girlfriend I are feeling d pain, because of his death
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by jmoore(m): 10:11am On Apr 15, 2022
Edusouls:
Hahahaha una eyes don dey clear now? Good morning my fellow Igbos..
Enyi a mechie onu!!

I have been against Nnamdi Kanu from day one.
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Edusouls(m): 10:15am On Apr 15, 2022
Anambraians were romancing with terrorists in the name that they are chosen Igbo sons, umu chineke, freedom fighters when imolites were raging war against them they called them fools and Supreme Court governor, I don set..

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 15, 2022
He paid for his crimes of extortion.
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 15, 2022
Ola14:
Don't mind those useless cownu followers, if you see the way they are celebrating the killings of security agencies on facebook, you go bow for the level of illiteracy in the South East, 80percent of security agents serving in the East are easterners, they continue killing their brothers in the name of fighting FG. What a tribe.

Stop insulting our Dilector!
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by ndukwejoe(m): 10:21am On Apr 15, 2022
be talking like a baby if you live in an area
you mean you won't know the set of people that do crime
RuddyFusion:
Is it really IPOB that's responsible for all these carnage in Alaigbo especially Anambra at the moment or it's just easy to mention IPOB out of convenience in these things?

It's well
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Throwback: 10:22am On Apr 15, 2022
dadabashua1:
that's exactly my point,they people should engage their reps and be more deliberate about it.

This is the advice that IPOB has vehemently rejected. Instead nonentities want to force their minority agenda on the majority using threats and terrorism.

Who will have the courage to vote to stay in Nigeria with IPOB terrorists waiting to kill such a saboteur?

A non-democratic group is asking for a democratic tool to determine nationality for a people who already have their democratic representatives.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by SultanYoung: 10:26am On Apr 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Rest in peace young hansom man. My condolence to my sister Ijeoma.

For those using Ipob as a cover to unleashed terror on the people , God will punish them abundantly.

The ideology of IPOB was to fight for the emancipation and freedom of the oppressed, IPOB is not a terrorist Organization. People carryout so much evil in Igbo knowing that some idiotic uselesssss myopic nonentities will pinned it immediately on innocent IPOB Organization.

Whatever their evil agenda is toward this peaceful Organization, they will never succeed. They want the igbos to turn against IPOB, but it's too late for this method is stale, we know the truth already.

Ashawewo shutup and say the truth

Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Proudlyomonna: 10:34am On Apr 15, 2022
RuddyFusion:

It's well

They are the ones that are responsible for the attacks.
They have 2 major faction.
Dos faction is just a defeated noise making proscribed group trying to keep up with relevance with their fraud struggle,they have no control over the bastards who do the do.
The people who do the do are now under the control of the bastard Simon Epka �
It is not well until their brainwashed bastard urchins who carry out the orders of that mad man Simon Epka are crushed to the ground.
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Elidrisy20: 10:40am On Apr 15, 2022
To bad
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Nyamiri: 10:45am On Apr 15, 2022
RuddyFusion:

It's well

UGM will visit your entire family. By the time they are done, you will have your answers.
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Nairalandhotboy(m): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2022
omenkaLives:
I thought they said the man killed is a Fulani man.

These people are toast. Very soon, we would start receiving an influx of refugees from the East. I'm sure their darling governor Ortom would be kind enough to accommodate them in his bedroom.

See what hate has brought upon a people.
who said so? Bring evidence abeg or sharap
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by john633(m): 11:09am On Apr 15, 2022
She get option
The dead no get
When she go Jam who sabi work pass am, she go forget am totally
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Bnladan(m): 11:17am On Apr 15, 2022
RuddyFusion:

It's well
Come to Ekwulobia or Ihiala and see for urself na.
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Asianjollof007: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2022
Continue killing your brothers and families. You'll still come to us "afonja" crawling on your kneels to learn from the "coward" yoruba when it's only few people left in your region. We will teach you it's by being smart, wise, patient, applying proper strategy and not by making noise and beating chest.
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Anisilas: 11:28am On Apr 15, 2022
jmoore:

This one claiming to be Ibibio. Why is there no sit at home in Akwaibom?
don't mind that stupid igbo man.
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by Uchedizzy(f): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2022
Oh On!! So Touching i felt like crying already even though i dont know him, take heart
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by greymiles: 11:52am On Apr 15, 2022
RuddyFusion:

It's well
No mind dem, we all know it’s DSS and Fulani
Re: Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. by warlordd(m): 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Rest in peace young hansom man. My condolence to my sister Ijeoma.

For those using Ipob as a cover to unleashed terror on the people , God will punish them abundantly.

The ideology of IPOB was to fight for the emancipation and freedom of the oppressed, IPOB is not a terrorist Organization. People carryout so much evil in Igbo knowing that some idiotic uselesssss myopic nonentities will pinned it immediately on innocent IPOB Organization.

Whatever their evil agenda is toward this peaceful Organization, they will never succeed. They want the igbos to turn against IPOB, but it's too late for this method is stale, we know the truth already.
Otu gbawa gi there! Akwuna supporting Onye nzuzu Kanu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Man Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison For Biting Off Girlfriend Lips. Graphic Pics / Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.