Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth (883 Views)

Did Jesus Truly Go Up In His Physical Body Like Rocket Going Into Other Planets? / Is Jesus Truly God? Mark 1:35 / When Was Jesus Truly Born? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Dtruthspeaker: 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Health360:
When was he near?

Before you got sick and enjoying life! As you are not 10 years old now.
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Before you got sick!
do you know anything about me before I got sick? You are saying what you know nothing about . 10 years ago I was okay And go for evangelism with other peoples
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Crizzycross: 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You should have hung unto The Lord when He was near you! But you took it for granted and bye bye, God is Gone!

Now, you have to pursue Him, if you like!

I'm sorry pls. Forgive. Check mail.
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Dtruthspeaker: 10:14am On Apr 16, 2022
Health360:
do you know anything about me before I got sick? You are saying what you know nothing about . 10 years ago I was okay And go for evangelism with other peoples

Yes, like liars, thieves, fornicators, adulterers, covetous, proud, boasters can not go for envagelism?

Boy, you are not the first, It is always the same old song. "Nothing new under the sun"
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes, like liars, thieves, fornicators, adulterers, covetous, proud, boasters can not go for envagelism?

Boy, you are not the first, It is always the same old song. "Nothing new under the sun"
one thing I discover about you is u might be doing one or all the above listed things and you think every other person is like you
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Dtruthspeaker: 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
Health360:
one thing I discover about you is u might be doing one or all the above listed things and you think every other person is like you

A thief can not condemn a thief.
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

A thief can not condemn a thief.
unfortunately for you am never your kind of person
Re: Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth by Kobojunkie: 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
Health360:
1. Why are there so Much suffering among the people he died For with no guarantee that they will make heaven. ? I'm example of One of them because I have been sick for many years,pain in Brain ,hallucination, confusion,depression and I have been praying to God in the name of Jesus who the bible say he came to save us.

2. I really don't understand, everyday people say that God send them to save lost soul ,does it mean that my own soul is not important to God, or that he has chosen few people he's going to save. Many people (men of God) have prayed for me but nothing positive came out of their prayer. Right now am tired of being given false hope.

3. Just look at the whole world is preparing to celebrate the crusification , death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Yet The same Lord looking for who to save Ve not attended to me for more than 10 years now. What offense have I committed that he won't be able to forgive me at least in honour of people who prayed for me in his name?

4. The bible say God is merciful. I know the bible say he has created All things for His pleasure. Does it mean that My suffering making him happy. I don't understand. Why is my suffering this much if Jesus Christ truely died for my sake?
1. The reason a majority who claim to belong to Jesus Christ continue to suffer and struggle even worse is many cases than those in the world do is they are only Christians by mouth but not in Truth. undecided

Jesus Christ said those who love Him are those who obey His teachings(and commandments) - John 14 vs 15 - 25. He said His friends are those who do what He says- John 15 vs 14. undecided

The vast majority of those who profess to be Christians instead obey the words of men... pastors, mogs, priests, popes etc, it's, which Jesus Christ warned His followers against - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 - instead of the Word of God Himself, Jesus Christ and that is the very reason why they continue to struggle and suffer, sometimes even worse than those in the world. undecided

I can relate to your mental struggles. I too used to be seriously mentally ill this since I was a child, but since I discovered God, those problems are slowly being taken off of me. undecided

2. God didn't send anyone to save lost souls. Instead God sent His followers out to teach His New Covenant Law , the Gospel, and Truth in the Kingdom of God to those in the world. The choice to be saved is yours, and solely yours. undecided

So if you feel your soul is in need of God's salvation, then begin now adopting God's New Covenant Law with its almost 100 commandments starting today. Jesus Christ said that is it by knowing the Truth- continuous submission to and obedience of His teachings (and commandments) which is God's Truth - that one is then set free from bondage to sin(and its curse) by the Truth- John 8 vs 31 - 32 undecided

3. Forget about the delusions of the world and refocus your mind of obtaining from God that which He promised to give to you if you abandon the world and obey Him instead. undecided

4. In simple terms, your suffering feels that much because you do not currently live your life in obedience of Him. Choose now to Trust only Him and obey Him every moment of your life and see Him begin to show up and do for you what He promised. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man / Food For Thought;tell The Truth / If God Where To Be Man

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.