Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Kenya Tourist Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kenya Tourist Visa (6544 Views)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Netherlands Tourist Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenya Tourist Visa by timijasco(m): 6:47am On Jul 07, 2011
Attentiont nairalanders! Due to the recent increase of visa fees to kenya, i regret to inform you that my charges to procure a visa to Kenya now goes for 40k. I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused by these. Just that my very aunty (the visa officer) has turned the visa issue to a money making cartel! Infact she knows no friend anymore. And now i would require a deposit of 10k b4 processing. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Kenya Tourist Visa by centsays1: 1:56am On Aug 28, 2011
can you please tell me more about kenya?? like accommodation, job opportunities and all sort.
Re: Kenya Tourist Visa by coolguyz(m): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2011
but sincerely why would anyone need pay 40k for a tourist visa to Kenya?

well. . . .dunno how desperate pple could be but with visa fees at app. N5k (single entry). . . .what are the necessary documentation . . . especially when point of entry visa could be done sef. . .

so far you're genuinely travelling. . . .it doesnt take anything doing it your self or at most a few stipend for the agent but 40k haba! for kenya tooo

health card - with N1.5k you'l get this at city hall, lagos island

airline return ticket - book it online, print and attach (do kenya airways. . . . it delights them. . . .promoting their own, their office just by each other on same floor)

book hotel reservation. . . (preferred option to me to invitation letters. . . easy and hassle free)

bank statement - statement with about 500k balance will do (about $500 cash on you will do if u decide to do port of entry visa and have other requirements)

fill form. . . submit at the visa office at UBA house on idowu taylor street.

shikena!

you get visa in about a week. . . .just went to kenya for a wildlife safari at the masai mara recently!

o ga oooo!
Re: Kenya Tourist Visa by gallivant: 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2011
Coolguyz is a wise man.@ Centsays1,you prove that common sense is in fact not common at all. angry
Re: Kenya Tourist Visa by Tosinville(m): 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2011
What more kenya can offer than their wildlife? besides who has the time to go see animals in the forest now but to make money.
Re: Kenya Tourist Visa by gallivant: 12:16am On Sep 08, 2011
Tosinville:

What more kenya can offer than their wildlife? besides who has the time to go see animals in the forest now but to make money.

Do you understand the terms ''Tourist Visa"?Anyone willing to go to Kenya to make money should get the proper documents and make his\her money in an honest manner.Thats the Law.
Re: Kenya Tourist Visa by Tosinville(m): 12:22am On Sep 08, 2011
^Anyway its tourist visa sha!
Re: Kenya Tourist Visa by gallivant: 12:50am On Sep 08, 2011
Tosinville:

^Anyway its tourist visa sha!

Whatever,its Nigeria's name you will be discrediting if you get caught flaunting the laws sha!?!!
Re: Kenya Tourist Visa by centsays1: 1:00am On Sep 08, 2011
some response here re outta structure for God's sake, all i needed were details bout kenya!!! discrediting Nigeria's name was never part of my question, its not a must u respond to every "TOPIC" and if you must, answer correctly.
Re: Kenya Tourist Visa by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2011
coolguyz:

but sincerely why would anyone need pay 40k for a tourist visa to Kenya?

well. . . .dunno how desperate pple could be but with visa fees at app. N5k (single entry). . . .what are the necessary documentation . . . especially when point of entry visa could be done sef. . .

so far you're genuinely travelling. . . .it doesnt take anything doing it your self or at most a few stipend for the agent but 40k haba! for kenya tooo

health card - with N1.5k you'l get this at city hall, lagos island

airline return ticket - book it online, print and attach (do kenya airways. . . . it delights them. . . .promoting their own, their office just by each other on same floor)

book hotel reservation. . . (preferred option to me to invitation letters. . . easy and hassle free)

bank statement - statement with about 500k balance will do (about $500 cash on you will do if u decide to do port of entry visa and have other requirements)

fill form. . . submit at the visa office at UBA house on idowu taylor street.

shikena!

you get visa in about a week. . . .just went to kenya for a wildlife safari at the masai mara recently!

o ga oooo!

It's not every that have got access to documents, 500k or more in their account so that is why they patronize agents.

@Poster
Anyway 40k is still [OK] but I know of someone that does it for 20k - 30k @ max grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Tourist Visa by gallivant: 12:34am On Sep 09, 2011
centsays1:

some response here re outta structure for God's sake, all i needed were details bout kenya!!! discrediting Nigeria's name was never part of my question, its not a must u respond to every "TOPIC" and if you must, answer correctly.

Were they?

Tosinville:

A Kenyan Tourist Visa only allows you a maximum of 2 months to be in the country legally.

GUYS,DONT PAY FOR THE TOURIST VISA,ITS FREE OF CHARGE AT THE KENYAN EMBASSY IN LAGOS.
Re: Kenya Tourist Visa by ojdollars(m): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2011
gallivant:

Were they?

A Kenyan Tourist Visa only allows you a maximum of 2 months to be in the country legally.

GUYS,DONT PAY FOR THE TOURIST VISA,ITS FREE OF CHARGE AT THE KENYAN EMBASSY IN LAGOS.

@gallivant , You said, the Kenya Visa for Tourism is Free in Lagos. Please give us the Embassy Address in Lagos, Document Required for the Free Toursit 2months Visa. You said is free, to auth your claims sir.
Re: Kenya Tourist Visa by pendo89(f): 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2011
Tosinville:

That is what they show on TV. The wildebeast migration and all these wildlife stories cz that is what the tourists love and come to see.
I cannot begin to describe the country in full cz its a small world. Its the strongest economy in the East. Good infrastructure,great communication network,cheap and great ISP, we have no problem with internet,24 hr malls,great public transport,no wonder so many investors are scrambling for a share of biz.
UN have set home here.They serve most of Africa from here.
Kenya provides refuge to its neighbours all the time cz the goverment is considerate. Democracy prevails and theres no such stuff like dictatorship.
Infact Kenya is a doorway to these landlocked countries cz they have ports and airports plus the Airline KQ goes to almost every African destination and the world as well. To make it in Kenya as a biz man you must be very smart.You need to partner with a local to enter market and succeed.
Competition is very very stiff and most kenyans are learned so its a tough competition btwn the international investors and the locals.
Kenyans work like safari ants.Not lazy. I am very impresse by the developments taking place right now.Roads,bridges airport expansion etc.
Tourism is just a fraction because Kenya is blessed with beautiful sites,beaches,mountains,lakes,hot springs.Its beautiful is all I can say.
Take a trip down and make sure you get down to the coast,the rift,the central and the mara.
There's no perfect country but I love Kenya my country so much.
Re: Kenya Tourist Visa by wanitas(f): 11:25am On Apr 02, 2012
guys, pls i need an urgent reply!
i need to be in kenya for a conference in june! i need details on where their embassy i located and esp which airline to take...i just went on airnigeria and the date i need to leave appears to have been sold out! hwta other options r available/ thanx
Re: Kenya Tourist Visa by nnadoo102: 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2012
instead of going to kenya, move to south africa, because kenya is still not go place , i know what i am talking about, i do go there all the time
Re: Kenya Tourist Visa by goody06(f): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2012
Deleted
Re: Kenya Tourist Visa by belth: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
pls how can i get d adsress of thier embassy

It's not every that have got access to documents, 500k or more in their account so that is why they patronize agents.

@Poster
Anyway 40k is still [OK] but I know of someone that does it for 20k - 30k @ max grin

(1) (Reply)

Zidora Consults(travel & Tour Agent) / UK Startup And Innovator Visa - My Journey On How I Got An Endoresement / Warning:stay Away From Royal Air Morrocan Airline Worse In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.