Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

How To Check Your NEXIT Soft Loan Business Plan To See The Adjustments - Npower - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Check Your NEXIT Soft Loan Business Plan To See The Adjustments - Npower (1171 Views)

Npower Commences NEXIT Soft Loan Process For Npower N-agro Beneficiaries / Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN / NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check Your NEXIT Soft Loan Business Plan To See The Adjustments - Npower by ezenwaez(m): 8:46am On Apr 15, 2022
If you are an exited Npower Batch A or B volunteer and you have been looking for how to go through your business plan to see the adjustments made, please the example I will be explaining here is for Lagos NEXIT trainees, as the procedure varies from one state to the other.

1) visit blinkplan.biz

2) login with your the first two letters of your surname and the last three digits of your phone number you used for Npower registration, if your surname is Bola, and your phone number is 08029845216, then your password is Bo@216, please always add the @ sign between the letters and the numbers, if you cannot gain access then try using your name instead of your surname but follow the above process, say your surname is Kola, then your password will be Ko@216. Take note, first letter must always be capitalized.

Your login email address is the email address you used to when registering for Npower

3) After login into the blink plan business plan template go through the adjustments made (please note, you cannot edit any of the informations on your NEXIT soft loan business plan after it has been adjusted by the NEXIT training officers).

4) Go to Preview Business Plan and save a copy of the business plan by clicking the print/save business plan at the top of the preview business plan page.

Re: How To Check Your NEXIT Soft Loan Business Plan To See The Adjustments - Npower by wiseone28: 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
Batch C stream B has been forgotten

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your NEXIT Soft Loan Business Plan To See The Adjustments - Npower by ezenwaez(m): 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
wiseone28:
Batch C stream B has been forgotten
No sir
Re: How To Check Your NEXIT Soft Loan Business Plan To See The Adjustments - Npower by Jubal01: 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
Upto now no alert o! What's happening with C1 january alawee?
Re: How To Check Your NEXIT Soft Loan Business Plan To See The Adjustments - Npower by ezenwaez(m): 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
Jubal01:
Upto now no alert o! What's happening with C1 january alawee?
Exercise Patience it's from your bank
Re: How To Check Your NEXIT Soft Loan Business Plan To See The Adjustments - Npower by sakieja(f): 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
I have checked mine but that preview page (business plan page) has not been submitted since about 2week ago.still,.what is the solution?are they not going to submit our business plan?we are using the same Blinkplan. I am from Osun state.Op kindly respond
Re: How To Check Your NEXIT Soft Loan Business Plan To See The Adjustments - Npower by ezenwaez(m): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
sakieja:
I have checked mine but that preview page (business plan page) has not been submitted since about 2week ago.still,.what is the solution?are they not going to submit our business plan?we are using the same Blinkplan. I am from Osun state.Op kindly respond
Send a screenshot, if it is compressed to 1-5 then it has been completed
Re: How To Check Your NEXIT Soft Loan Business Plan To See The Adjustments - Npower by sakieja(f): 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
ezenwaez:

Re: How To Check Your NEXIT Soft Loan Business Plan To See The Adjustments - Npower by sakieja(f): 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
Thanks so much Op.i have send the screenshot.I am referring to number 5

ezenwaez:

Re: How To Check Your NEXIT Soft Loan Business Plan To See The Adjustments - Npower by ezenwaez(m): 7:48am On Apr 23, 2022
sakieja:

Thanks so much Op.i have send the screenshot.I am referring to number 5

Leave it, it has been submitted.
Re: How To Check Your NEXIT Soft Loan Business Plan To See The Adjustments - Npower by sakieja(f): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
Okay, thanks so much Op

uote author=ezenwaez post=112195474]
Leave it, it has been submitted.[/quote] cry

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service (intern) Needed / Secretary Needed Urgently / A Fellar In Need Of A Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.