Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction (29238 Views)

Between Federal Medical Center And Teaching Hospital, Which Is Higher Ranked?? / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) / Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by kingyakos: 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
The building is always very beautiful but the facilities and staff always very awful
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by eyebee01(m): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
jrobbins:
Jeez.

I dey go snap reality on ground show people this morning

There's just one new structure, stop making it seem he is building a full hospital.

Hospital that I even casually passed this morning na him you dey call elevators, state of art facilities and other nonsense hyping..

Fine he has done a minuscule bit but it's nothing close to what you put up there.

Modified. Pics added
The OP is talking about the one being built in okene as teaching hospital for CUSTECH not PAAU teaching hospital.
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by HADI854: 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
Positivewire:
The most innovative Governor in Kogi state
GYB'23 for president INSHALLAH
70yr old man
U no wan wise
embarassed
Why u go dey talk shit for mouth?
So this teaching hospital na the 17% salary wey him dey pay ba?
Make we no dey hide under religion to dey useless oooo
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by HADI854: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Naijafever1:
Next president of Naija

Yahaya Bello only
Later u go say u geh sense
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by HADI854: 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
Simeonee111:
And they said he's not working. Fear media
Wetin u dey talk for anus like dis
Have u been to kogi state?
Which one be fear media?
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by HADI854: 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
1ijmuhd:
The people's governor. The man of the people, deserves to put this into national, he has done more for Kogi and will to do more for Nigeria.
Taaaa
Will u shut dat ur gutter before I feed u poison
We kogites don see shege for una hand
We no want national failure and disaster
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by countryman13: 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
Positivewire:
The most innovative Governor in Kogi state(Big time lie)
Late Prince Audu Abubakar was n still remain d only one even after his demise. all d good structures u c in kogi today are his hand work. May d Almighty God grant him a peaceful rest ,amen.
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by countryman13: 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
Simeonee111:
And they said he's not working. Fear media
He is not doing anything. Am a kogite n has always bn around d state capital n its environs, lo n behold d guy na scam.
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by countryman13: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
perisco7:
Best Governor since the existence of Kogi state!
Great job
How much did u know about d previous ones? Yahaya Bello is d worst of them all n ll remain as such for d next decade.
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by Oshodipikin: 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
There are two major projects by Yahaya Bello
1. Hunger 2. Hunger.
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by Ikenna29(m): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
Positivewire:
The most innovative Governor in Kogi state
I pity you
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by Uncleodi(m): 1:36am On Apr 16, 2022
Oluboh:
The hospital has hundreds of rooms, houses elevators and state of the art facilities By Yahaya Bello

He should go and learn construction from Dave Umahi.
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by Worldlegend(m): 11:19am On Apr 21, 2022
jrobbins:

Check my post and pics on first page. I also have a house around Idah road I stay whenever I'm in AY.

This thread was created by his paid stooges.

Wow... Can we connect on WhatsApp
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by jrobbins: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
Worldlegend:

Wow... Can we connect on WhatsApp

Sure
Re: New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction by Worldlegend(m): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
jrobbins:

Sure

Let me have your WhatsApp number via talk2ambless@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS / Biotechnology Course And Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.