Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. (1262 Views)

"We May Be Forced To Defend Ourselves If The Attacks Don't Stop" —LP Warns / INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Brimstone77: 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Can you imagine ndi otu
Chidi Anyaegbu
Pascal Dozie
Leo Stan Ekeh
Cletus Ibeto
Pro Soludo.
Chief Arthur Eze
E money.
Pete Edochie.
Chimamanda.
Ngozi Iweala
Kanu Nwakwo, and the host of great minds we have in Igboland declare their support for a destructive oppressive ipob that goes about threaning and killing critics and others who do not support their nonsensical destructive agenda?
They will never do so bcus it will destroy their good image,plus they know that ipob is anti Igbo to the core.
Now tell me who and who you think support ipob apart from thugs, cultist, criminals, drug kingpins and jobless lazy hoodlums ipob has as man power.
You are just hopelessly brainwashed,I really feel pity for you and your kind.
I put it to you that you will do this destructive ipob nonsense till you enter your grave,it will never achieve anything meaningful bcus sensible Igbos don't see mnk that doesn't have an ordinary aboki kiosk in Igboland and his destructive oppressive group worthy of leading anything in Igboland.

All this long epistle of wailing and tears won't change anything,can you as well tell us why you think those people you mentioned are anti ipob?

Has they in any occasion denounced ipob and Biafra?

And if you think all those millions of igbos both home and in Diaspora protesting and agitating for Biafra under ipob are all cultists, jobless and hoodlums then you have a problem..

You need your brain to be examined..

And for your info those you mentioned are nobodies in the east..

The majority decides what happens and nothing any nincompoop can do about it...ipob are the majority..
Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Proudlyomonna: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Chibuzoc:

Proscribing a non violent group like IPOB for just protesting, clamping and unjustly killing IPOB members gave birth to them bearing arms. It's only a tree that you will plan to kill and it will be there waiting for you.

Expecting your so called elites who are waiting for contracts from the FG to support the restoration of Biafra shows clearly how you think.

If you and your FG thinks that nobody supports IPOB then the should conduct a referendum and see the results for themselves.

Before, just the mention of Biafra on Naira land will get you banned but because of Ipob we can now discuss Biafra on Nairaland without fear of ban so credit will be given to IPOB if your so called democratic elected governors pushes for secession. For years IPOB have been peaceful in there approach for the restoration of Biafra till your government raised tension as I can vividly remember when the Biafra flag was raised by IPOB members during a football match between Enugu rangers and dolphin of Port Harcourt in Enugu, you need to see the will of the people. IPOB remains the people's movement.

Mnk has love for his people as it was only Mnk that could unite all Biafrans across the world using IPOB, your mentality of MNK not having a kiosks in Igbo land still shows how timid and shallow your thinking is because if Jesus was from Igbo land you would have called him a miscreant because he had nothing. Smh

See I won't engage you any further bcus it will lead to insults.
Just continue to do your nonsense ipob but know this and know peace, sensible Igbos do not support a group that has shown signs that they will hang the heads of critics and anyone who doesn't support their destructive agenda.
Is ipob seeking for biafra as a group?
In Igboland we have other groups who have openly rejected their destructive agenda.
The Ohaneze youth group
The CAN Igbo do not stand with ipob.
Massob does not stand with ipob.
Come to Lord's Chosen annual prayer summit and see millions of Igbos praying for Peaceful Nigeria and for God to disgrace enemies of Nigeria which ipob is one of,and your brainwashed head is still telling you that they want anything to do with your destructive ipob
I was not initially in support of the proscribtion of ipob but now I support it with my full chest and it's such a shame that the fg's security force is a joke,they can't even crush ordinary ipob how will they now fight against Boko Haram?
I don't like the SE leaders but I would rather have them than a group that will hang the heads of critics if they had the opportunity.
Ya all will take this oppressive destructive ipob to your graves.
We will not have any referendum connected to ipob.
What's the sense in leaving Nigeria only to fall into the hands of brainwashed taliban wannabe criminals?
Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Proudlyomonna: 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
Brimstone77:

All this long epistle if wailing band tears won't change anything,can you as well tell us why you think those people you mentioned are antibl ipob?

Has they in any occasion denounced ipob and Biafra?

And if you think all those millions of igbos both home and in Diaspora protesting and agitating for Biafra under ipob are all cultists, jobless and hoodlums then you have a problem..

You need your brain to be examined..

And for your info those you mentioned are nobodies in the east..

The majority decides what happens and nothing any nincompoop can do about it...ipob are the majority..

You are a very daft fellow,you have zero capacity to think like a human being.
Secession is movement of a region,not a particular group or sect,and if people in the said region buy into the ideology they will openly stand for it bcus they believe it is just.
In Catalonia it's championed by the leaders and we even see people like Guardiola, Pique stamp their approval for the movement bcus they believe it is right and just.
I gave you a list of Igbos from the same region the destructive ipob is seeking secession from that will never openly stand with ipob bcus they believe ipob is just a fraud organized by mnk and they also believe there is no sense in empowering such a destructive group all in the name of running away from Nigeria.
Sensible Igbos know this ipob thing is just a well packaged scam of cus the onyeshi supreme leader was able to brainwashed some but he doesn't have the support of sensible Nwafos who know better than to follow a man who doesn't even have a block factory in Igboland �.
The majority decides and the majority has decided to continue to hand over power to the Democratically elected govt in Igboland that rejects your destructive ipob fraud struggle,suck on that reality you bloody fòol.
The people are nobody's right, please start to mention the people who are somebodys.
Only brainwashed good for nothing fòols like yourself and ndi ipob takes people like mnk, talkative Emma powerless, senseless DOS, shameless Chinaza and that bastard Simon Epka as leaders.
You will take your ipob's biafra to your grave,it has already been rejected in Igboland �.
Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Brimstone77: 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You are a very daft fellow,you have zero capacity to think like a human being.
Secession is movement of a region,not a particular group or sect,and if people in the said region buy into the ideology they will openly stand for it bcus they believe it is just.
In Catalonia it's championed by the leaders and we even see people like Guardiola, Pique stamp their approval for the movement bcus they believe it is right and just.
I gave you a list of Igbos from the same region the destructive ipob is seeking secession from that will never openly stand with ipob bcus they believe ipob is just a fraud organized by mnk and they also believe there is no sense in empowering such a destructive group all in the name of running away from Nigeria.
Sensible Igbos know this ipob thing is just a well packaged scam of cus the onyeshi supreme leader was able to brainwashed some but he doesn't have the support of sensible Nwafos who know better than to follow a man who doesn't even have a block factory in Igboland �.
The majority decides and the majority has decided to continue to hand over power to the Democratically elected govt in Igboland that rejects your destructive ipob fraud struggle,suck on that reality you bloody fòol.
The people are nobody's right, please start to mention the people who are somebodys.
Only brainwashed good for nothing fòols like yourself and ndi ipob takes people like mnk, talkative Emma powerless, senseless DOS, shameless Chinaza and that bastard Simon Epka as leaders.
You will take your ipob's biafra to your grave,it has already been rejected in Igboland �.

Lolz I wanted to report this particular post of yours but I won't anyway..

When you are able to have a healthy argument devoid of insults and name calling let me know...

Have a wonderful evening..
Re: Genesis Of All The Attacks On Military In The East. by Proudlyomonna: 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
Brimstone77:

Lolz I wanted to report this particular post of yours but I won't anyway..

When you are able to have a healthy argument devoid of insults and name calling let me know...

Have a wonderful evening..

Ofcus you wouldn't report me bcus you threw the first jab grin
Vawulent begats vawulent grin grin.
Okay talking about an healthy argument deviod of insult.
What do you understand about referendum?
How can a referendum be achieved?
How do you think your destructive oppressive fraud ipob can achieve a referendum when the people they claim to be fighting for continue to vote in leaders who stand against ipob?
Or is your ipob sense telling you that the fg will sit with ipob as a group and negotiate on a referendum?
A kparila m maka I nye m mpkari,m ga-enye kwa gi ya with double interest�

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Peter Obi Can Answer This, He'll Win / Nobody Is Taking About Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Again! / America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.