Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,238 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) (23440 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) / Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by Foolishbuhari: 10:06am On Apr 15, 2022
omenkaLives:
When is he making a statement about ipob bastards killing and maiming voters in his backyard?

How many times has buhari come out, with his weak statements on terrorist activities in his backyard?

PO is on nationwide consultations now for primaries. He's not in government and I know he definitely doesn't support the madness of those auto pilot terrorists or those pro-IPOB fools on rampage and definitely doing his bit behind the scenes.

Those deluded criminals, are a cancer on society and I wish them nothing but death in a very gruesome manner. It pains me those fools are sabotaging all that's being done for the PO cause.

SirBlack999 your bastard terrorist brothers, have killed another set of Igbos, not fulani terrorists. How do we do this? Can the "Urhobo man" still talk or you're waiting till they kill you? Not that you have a life anyways tueh!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by Foolishbuhari: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2022
appishani1:
I do agree peter obi deserve to rule this country.
But i choose osinbajo may be because he is already familiar with presidency issues, he knows where we are lacking
and he is brilliant in every angle, i think that stands him out from the likes of obi who only know and are perfect about money.

At the bolded, yeah... A "mere commissioner" who became VP and headed our national economic team, which has led our economy to its death abi? Same way buhari was familiar with security challenges as a retired general and HOS and was to be the silver bullet to insecurity and corruption but has turned Nigeria into a corrupt almost pariah state right?

See, support your candidate with your chest and don't be sneaky about it. No one would beat you. Osibanjo and Peter Obi are world's apart and in terms of leadership, organization and creation of wealth, the trader moni merchant does not come close!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by Arysexy(m): 10:14am On Apr 15, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:
And you want to win the race with this scanty people

Is it the crowd that vote in primary or delegates

Most of you commenter lack point, just empty comment for likes
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by Foolishbuhari: 10:17am On Apr 15, 2022
francis5051:
you are not making sense mr..

I already gave him a response. Make e support trader moni merchant with e chest. Make e no dey disguise dey give Peter Obi fake love

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by Arysexy(m): 10:18am On Apr 15, 2022
obinoral1179:
Why are the delegates so sober and uninterested...... The hall looks like something they quickly arrange..... I don't think PO is ready

They look sober from the gloomy picture of Nigeria'S economy as lectured by Peter Obi. They are just realizing the mess apc and Buhari put Nigeria and determined to take back Nigeria from d wasters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by bigtt76(f): 10:24am On Apr 15, 2022
How this man thinks he will win this ticket beats me but we watch on cheesy

NigerianAngelo:

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by bluefilm: 10:27am On Apr 15, 2022
Peter Obi is a goal.

Full Stop.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by omenkaLives(m): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2022
Jackson105:
Obi can not become the president, he is wasting his time and money.

He won't even get the primary ticket

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2022
He's eminently qualified but Nigerian politics is money politics. Obi is not one given to the ritual of greasing the hands of the criminals known as delegates.

Sadly, it is this rotten bunch known as delegates that will pre-select the flag bearer before the electorates que sheepishly to vote the pre-selected guy.

In order words, the delegates are the pseudo dictators that dictate who stands for election based on his ability to 'spoil' delegates with dollars and not the electorates.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by bigpicture001: 10:44am On Apr 15, 2022
appishani1:
But i choose osinbajo may be because he is already familiar with presidency issues, he knows where we are lacking
and he is brilliant in every angle, i think that stands him out from the likes of obi who only know and are perfect about money.

You didn't understudy Anambra state.. with his revenue as small as zamfara state.. he built a teaching hospital ND a university, he revamped more than 5 moribond state hospitals... Created best road network is southeast, never owed salaries.. increased NYSC allowances, which made Anambra the most preferred then, he attracted industries to Anambra, I mean big ones, undertook the most sustainable ND solutions driven erosion control throughout Anambra...

At a time at the award of best governor, fashola who was awarded, dou didn't Reject the Award, but extolled Peter obi in his reception speech and that is after other has won more than once...

You just don't know this man, if u do, u go happy say he want to contest, however what I cannot beat my chest in his defense is tackling insecurities

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by UD101(m): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2022
appishani1:
i disagree wt U, he's part of the current govt killing Nigerians.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by Maser: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2022
omenkaLives:
When is he making a statement about ipob bastards killing and maiming voters in his backyard?

Mischievous miscreants thinking you can tell people what to say and when to say it. I thought election was about telling people what you want to do for them. He's spoken about insecurity on many fora and that covers all. Even if he's been going about blabbing about ipob, you'll still not be satisfied, you would have found something else to say against him cos you're simply a hater.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by oscarlamba: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
They looked like they were forced to the venue
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by Tinubuadvocate: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2022
grin
OkoroBufo:
Speaking to empty chairs and snoring audience. Obi is a clown.

-Okoro bufo
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by Mentcee(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2022
omenkaLives:

You always talk like a phool, I don't know y.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by BJanta: 11:31am On Apr 15, 2022
alsudan:
Peter Obis Ascension to the Presidency will shock so many people.

Congrats in advance to the Incoming President of the FRN.

Doguwa is the Majority Leader of The House Of Representatives

Bola Tinubu Has Paid his dues as Far as political investment is concerned in APC

People like me and most of the members in the APC rep Caucus have taken advantage of his generosity and electoral support

He is one Nigeria whose name is synonymous to APC

We look at him as a major stakeholder in APC

Helping Tinubu Become President Is Like A Civic Responsibility To Rep Members.

Our position on Tinubu is the popular position in Nigeria

He is medically and physically fit to be the president of this country

There are some aspirants in the APC presidential race that have lost elections even in their wards
(Quote) (Report) 43 Likes (Unlike
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by SteveDGreat: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2022
evansjeff:
angry

This crook and lying machine should stop deceiving himself already. Someone that should be in jail by now if this country works properly.

All he is good at is deceiving his fellow ip!g cann!bals who can easily be brainwashed. Nonsense.

Be in jail for exactly?

Yiu haven't called for Thiefnubunu be jailed , nah Obi u dey called.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by Thinktwicemybro: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:
Weyrey dey meet delegates with Cabin biscuits and poems. cheesy

If he comes 10th in the primaries... there will be eclipse of the moon and sun simultaneously. grin
Go and vote those that will spend billions on party primary and then use your future and your children future to gather the money back. Your mumu never do.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by slimghost(m): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2022
appishani1:

Are you delusional?. Osinbajo was in charge of our economy for 7 years and look at where we are.
Man is so clueless it hurts.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by PoliteActivist: 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
alsudan:
Peter Obis Ascension to the Presidency will shock so many people.

Congrats in advance to the Incoming President of the FRN.

What God has ordained no man can stop. It is simply time for PETER OBI!
Lol. See below as they shamelessly mute Doyin Okupe's mike as he tells the TRUTH as to why Peter Obi is by far the most qualified candidate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No_LomJr_Ns
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:

Thinktwicemybro to his useless father:

Go and vote those that will spend billions on party primary and then use your future and your children future to gather the money back. Your mumu never do.

I agree.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
omenkaLives:

Cheap blackmailer. 30k naira. So cheap
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
They all look disinterested.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by chukkky(m): 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
Delegates wey dey find money...
Dem go still do delegate for Wike and Tinubu...
Politics na bastard
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
This man doesn’t seem to be happy. grin grin

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
omenkaLives:

Dude just shut up already. Your Buhari is a disaster instead of you to publicly apologize to us you are here throwing nonsense about Peter Obi.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
appishani1:

How much were you paid to market him? what did Osinbajo do? shebi we were told he heads the economic team, and we are seeing their effects on the economy. his moral corruption stinks so much. Trader moni comes to mind, the biggest vote buying scheme he supervised, his continued silence on the spate of killings in the country.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by kingyakos: 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
appishani1:

He's brilliant in every angle and we've not experienced an inch of his brilliancy for the past 7yrs or he's only brilliant to give appointment to only RCCG members.
If not for the fact that I hate godfatherism in politics, I would've prefer tinubu no matter his greed.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by madridsta007(m): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
appishani1:

Osinbajo is the one who chairs Nigeria's current economic team.

We can see what his leadership has brought Nigeria to. Skyrocketting inflation rates, two double-digit inflation, the World Capital of Poverty since 2016, sharing of money instead of building sustainable small scale businesses as his economic empowerment programme, close to 50% unemployement rate. Utter, epic, understandable Fail.

He is a man of Law. He will be good as the Attorney General of the Federation & Minister of Justice.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) by Timmi: 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Amojii:

Better to dream than to open eye like opolo as your god thieftinibu.

Another dreamer boy. Keep on dreaming and better sleep well to keep your dream alive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Suspends Collation In Obingwa LGA, Abia & 2 LGAs In Enugu / #FathersDay: Emir Sanusi's 11 Children. Monarch Shares Pic To Mark Father’s Day / Adamawa REC, Hudu Ari: Like Father, Like Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.