Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,044 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

For The Second Time,I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Is Violent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The Second Time,I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Is Violent (378 Views)

I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This / Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' / I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Second Time,I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Is Violent by gidgiddy: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2022
I laugh when I see people online try to tag any violence in the South East as the handwork of IPOB. Accusation without proof or evidence is nothing but speculation, rumour mongering and utter nonsense. In a court of Law, the judge does not care about your sentiments, your opinions or what you think, anyone can have any sentiments, thoughts or opinion. What the judge cares about is proof and evidence

Last year I threw up a challenge for anyone to present proof or evidence that IPOB is a violent group. The proof I want is not what someone said online, anyone can say anything. Nobody could present anything. People sent me videos of some of the violence in the South East and said it is IPOB/ESN, and I asked them for evidence since nobody has IPOB/ESN written on their forehead.

IPOB as a group has denied all involvement in violence and even condemned anyone enforcing a sit at home order it has long cancelled. They have also disavowed a certain individual called Simon Ekpa

So the onus lies on anyone who is accusing IPOB of violence, to show proof.

I have accused the Nigerian security forces of shooting and killing many unarmed peaceful IPOB protesters between 2015 and 2020 and I backed that up with a 2016 video of how of how the Nigerian Army and Police massacred unarmed Biafran protesters at National High School, Aba. The video clearly shows their marked vehicles, identifies them and exposes the fact that the protesters were neither armed nor violent. That is proof. I have put the full version of the video and its shortened version

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JgXjHdIeix4n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3Zy1YvCvN0&t=233s

So please show us what compelling evidence you have, that goes beyond words and sentiments, that IPOB is violent group.
Re: For The Second Time,I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Is Violent by Mooh247: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2022
cool

Typing....

By definition IPOB; Indegeneous People Of Biafra

Indegeneous ; originating or occurring naturally in a particular place; native.

People of ; the members of a particular nation, community, or ethnic group

Biafra ; a region of Eastern Nigeria, formerly a local government region: seceded as an independent republic (1967–70) during the Civil War, but defeated by Nigerian government forces.

IPOB insignia; Red , Black , Green with images of Yellow sun

IPOB Ideology; Restoration of Biafra, seccession from modern day Nigeria

Evidence linking activities of UGM to Indegeneous People of Biafra (as defined above)

Evidence 1; video of murder committed at INEC office in Imo State and a self confessed IPOB member stating the reason for their actions, kindly note the accent of the murderers and everything they said about their freedom and biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2mshzUUYKo

Re: For The Second Time,I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Is Violent by EasternActivist: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2022
Re: For The Second Time,I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Is Violent by Nonpartisan1: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2022
Can you show me evidence that Boko Haram and ISWAP are behind the terrorists activities in Borno State?
Re: For The Second Time,I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Is Violent by SUPERPACK: 11:47am On Apr 15, 2022
Going by the task you gave above, Fulani herdsmen never killed anyone and all accusations of genocide on them are mere hearsay. Bokoharam also never killed anyone and are just a peaceful group, people killing in their name are impostors.

1 Like

Re: For The Second Time,I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Is Violent by Frigga13: 11:49am On Apr 15, 2022
I don’t understand how igbos will have ESN securing the bushes against Fulani and invaders .. yet igboland the burn

IPOB no Dey reason right ..

They should be the ones to flush out those bandits terrorizing igbos .

Na Dey excuse they use arm them

If esn and IPOB Dey complain and deny... wetin come be their usefulness

Careless

2 Likes

Re: For The Second Time,I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Is Violent by Iliveforever(m): 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
IPOB till JESUS comes.

Even if armed robbers attack them, it’s ipob to blame.

Go to anambra, I’ll not mention names oo but it’s still obvious to the public the politician responsible for the attacks. Same as IMO state, but this is Nigerian police no investigation so just blame ipob let’s move to another topic
Re: For The Second Time,I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Is Violent by successmatters(m): 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
There is no evidence anywhere that those masked terrorists are even Igbo people.

These are all acted scripts and propaganda to incriminate IPOB.

Since the police and army hierarchy are from the North, they act and spin any scripts they want, and since the news outlets are all controlled by the information ministry controlled by people from the same side, they issue any news they want without any investigation.
Re: For The Second Time,I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Is Violent by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
IPOB have a voice, millions of Igbos listen to them, yes they have done audio condemnation but if they truly cared about stopping ugm then they would have worked with the police (encourage people to report any criminal behavior observed), they protest against fulani herdsmen but they can't protest against Ugm (who they believe are fulanis)...

They have never made any effort to stop the crime
ACTION SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

1 Like

Re: For The Second Time,I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Is Violent by Muna4real(f): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Can you show me evidence that Boko Haram and ISWAP are behind the terrorists activities in Borno State?

Which evidence are you looking for? When they release videos of their kidnapped victims and sometimes, their behaeaded victims? When they are negotiating with the government? When the government offers them amnesty? What evidence are you looking for exactly? Haven't you seen boko haram leader with kidnapped victims? Abi na chibok girls?

Forget it, you can't use the same script on them.
Re: For The Second Time,I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Is Violent by gidgiddy: 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Well I gave everyone a chance to present compelling evidence that IPOB is a violent group and nobody could do so

Case closed, Im out!
Re: For The Second Time,I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Is Violent by successmatters(m): 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
Muna4real:

Which evidence are you looking for? When they release videos of their kidnapped victims and sometimes, their behaeaded victims? When they are negotiating with the government? When the government offers them amnesty? What evidence are you looking for exactly? Haven't you seen boko haram leader with kidnapped victims? Abi na chibok girls?

Forget it, you can't use the same script on them.

What evidence do you have that those beheading people are IPOB members, or even from Southern night all?

Have you ever seen their faces or know their names?

(1) (Reply)

Katsina 2023: Katsina Peoples Endorsed Buhari Cousin For Governor Katsina State. / Photos: Daily Trust Cartoon For Today / What Jonathan Told Protesters Who Want Him To Declare For Presidency (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.