Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Tinubu's Many Sins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Many Sins (505 Views)

From Age, Bagman To Education: Bola Tinubu’s Many Controversies / Apart From Tinubu's Many Controversies, What Else Do You Have Against Him? / The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Many Sins by emkz: 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
A lot of articles will be pushed forward to discredit Tinubu and accuse him of sundry sins and offences.

I just wish to share a few thoughts:

(1) Tinubu's age and health

We claim Tinubu is old, did we not have a "young" President who had a terminal illness? Did we not have another young President who died suddenly? Did we not have a young President who seemed lost about governance?

They claim Tinubu is older than what he claims because his daughter is 9 years younger than him. Has his daughter publicly told us her age? The man put his age in the public domain, we claim he lied about it. We can do well to bring his bone marrow cell to verify the "lie", otherwise it is a needless argument.

As for those claiming Tinubu is not healthy, please publish his health records for us to see. Some of us prefer data to make decisions. People's opinions about someone's medical history, especially those who are not medical experts are unacceptable.

(2) Muslim succeeding a Muslim

We talk of religion, the religious societies like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, how are they doing economically? Why do you Christians run to Dubai? Deep in our hearts, are we really concerned about religion or it is just a convenient excuse we use?

I am for a Bola Tinubu and Babagana Zulum ticket. I am at the point in my life where I am no more religious, but striving towards my spirituality.

(3) Tinubu vs Ambode and dicatatorship

They claim Tinubu ousted Ambode and did not listen to pleas. All politics is local. Ambode had stepped on the toes of local politicians by cutting them off and they said they didn't want him. Should Tinubu have gone against them? Remember, you are only as popular as those loyal to you.

(4) Tinubu's educational credentials

They claim Tinubu has educational baggage, but his school has admitted they have record of his attendance. But we choose not to accept it, because it helps our narrative.

(5) Tinubu is corrupt

They say Tinubu is corrupt. Which court has convicted him of corruption?

Verdict

I want to assess my vote on mental capacity for innovative leadership, nationwide outreach, experience, knowledge of the problems and competence.

Does Tinubu fit all these? Can he win elections for APC? Can he develop Nigeria? Enough if circumstantial Presidents.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Many Sins by successmatters(m): 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nice topic grin

Re: Tinubu's Many Sins by MadamVanessa(f): 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
shocked

Just wait and see how " on Tinubu manhood I/we stand" crew, will arrive now and start pouring in their bitter and salty tears in this wonderful thread.

Tinubu supporters are the most foolish people on earth.
Re: Tinubu's Many Sins by ghettokid1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
peter obi is d best thing that will happen to naija if voted
Re: Tinubu's Many Sins by MadamVanessa(f): 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
ghettokid1:

shocked

Darling loud it please.
Re: Tinubu's Many Sins by Ijoh(m): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ijaws are going alone for Ijaw Republic carrying the whole Ijaws unjustly balkanized into six Nigerian States of which are Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaw areas are fully together and are not scattered by God.
Why can't Igbo go alone too.
Re: Tinubu's Many Sins by Donshegxy10(m): 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
ghettokid1:

i am glad you said "if".
Re: Tinubu's Many Sins by Massiveglory: 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
For the healthiness of our nation,his excellency tinubu or anyone like him should never be considered to be president.

Nigeria does not anyone who is major stakeholder of the problems of the nation. The baggages on tinubu is too much.
Anyhow You look at it , you cannot place Jagaban and morality on the same page. Also age and health wise, Nigeria don't need him, nor after what we have passed through as a Nation in the past 7years.

We are not here for politics. Nigeria is our collective country and it is time we stop pursuing crumbs of carrots and cucumber thrown by selfish politicians. It is time we ensure that at least , the 2 major political parties present candidates that give our country a sense of direction.

I am so happy to see the likes of Rotimi ameachi, Peter obi, Osinbanjo, Sariki, Wike, jostling for party tickets. If we happen to have any of these men as the flag bearers of the the 2 major political parties, then we can begin to have some form of hope for the nation.
Re: Tinubu's Many Sins by gaddafe(m): 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Vote for Peter Obi and have peace of mind. Nobody can repair this Nation. Na to sell am remain.

Meanwhile when I saw this picture, I said, "God is wonderful" before I was reminded that God did not create that but man

Re: Tinubu's Many Sins by islandsscotch8: 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi , Jah bless the leader. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass
Re: Tinubu's Many Sins by cleatsmottled9: 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
Re: Tinubu's Many Sins by paracolaxnear1: 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide , the most influential politician of this era. We will never stop supporting our leader
Re: Tinubu's Many Sins by stainedanisus1: 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon
Re: Tinubu's Many Sins by cuddlyaplasta4: 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu
Re: Tinubu's Many Sins by bicoloratrite9: 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the only answer and the right person to solve Nigeria's numerous problems. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
Re: Tinubu's Many Sins by KoronaKola: 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him.
Re: Tinubu's Many Sins by RobustRoad: 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. He is so present almost on every news
Re: Tinubu's Many Sins by TallerKola: 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tinubu is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. Again, jagaban till eternity
Re: Tinubu's Many Sins by Weak6Exers: 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide , the most influential politician of this era.
Re: Tinubu's Many Sins by BowlingTall: 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect
Re: Tinubu's Many Sins by Massiveglory: 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
These 11 post are all from one person.
The first 6 are created the same day.
The remaining 5 are created on the same day.
This is how they have been released into the media space to create uncountable number of accounts to deceive people.
This time around , we will not Fall Mugu.
cleatsmottled9:
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
paracolaxnear1:
Asiwaju omo olodo ide , the most influential politician of this era. We will never stop supporting our leader
stainedanisus1:
Asiwaju Tinubu , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon
cuddlyaplasta4:
Asiwaju baba Seyi , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu
bicoloratrite9:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the only answer and the right person to solve Nigeria's numerous problems. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
KoronaKola:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him.
RobustRoad:
Asiwaju makers of men . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. He is so present almost on every news
TallerKola:
Tinubu is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. Again, jagaban till eternity
Weak6Exers:
Asiwaju omo olodo ide , the most influential politician of this era.
BowlingTall:
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect
islandsscotch8:
Asiwaju oko Remi , Jah bless the leader. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass
Re: Tinubu's Many Sins by WATCHOVER(m): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
OP stop deceiving yourself, Point Two is very Important, Dubai you are talking has 98. 4%as Muslims as against Nigeria where the Percentage difference is Thin, Nigeria is designed to be that so long Federal character is in place in Nigeria Religion and Region plays huge role

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Biafra: Cameroonian Military Kills BNL Commander / Is This Calculator Working Based On The State Of Nigerian Economy? / Amosun To Declare Presidential Bid May 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.