Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,955 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Doguwa, The Majority Leader With 4 Wives And 28 Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doguwa, The Majority Leader With 4 Wives And 28 Children (476 Views)

Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker / 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doguwa, The Majority Leader With 4 Wives And 28 Children by Strangebuttrue(m): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
The Majority Leader who claimed Tinubu supported him to win his election has 28children in a local government where people complained of lack of drinkable water. People will have to enter Bauchi State to fetch water.

Alhassan Doguwa claimed Some politicians didn't win their ward election. Did they not win their local government ? Why do you expect the vote of just one man to win ward election? Politicians that don't use tauts may not win their election .

You win think that doguwa won the house of representatives election because they voted for him, I doubt .

My question for Doguwa , can you explain how Tinubu helped you win your election ? Because the last time I checked , Tinubu was from Lagos and not from Kano. Some dollars have been paid .

May God bless Yemi Osinbajo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doguwa, The Majority Leader With 4 Wives And 28 Children by Mynd44: 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
Strangebuttrue:
The Majority Leader who claimed Tinubu supported him to win his election has 28children in a local government where people complained of lack of drinkable water. People will have to enter Bauchi State to fetch water.

Alhassan Doguwa claimed Some politicians didn't win their ward election. Did they not win their local government ? Why do you expect the vote of just one man to win ward election? Politicians that don't use tauts may not win their election .

You win think that doguwa won the house of representatives election because they voted for him, I doubt .

My question for Doguwa , can you explain how Tinubu helped you win your election ? Because the last time I checked , Tinubu was from Lagos and not from Kano. Some dollars have been paid .

May God bless Yemi Osinbajo.
The. Politician he was referring to lost his ward, his LGA and state.
Re: Doguwa, The Majority Leader With 4 Wives And 28 Children by Strangebuttrue(m): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mynd44:

The. Politician he was referring to lost his ward, his LGA and state.
Osinbajo was from Lagos, APC won Lagos State
Re: Doguwa, The Majority Leader With 4 Wives And 28 Children by Mynd44: 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
Strangebuttrue:
Osinbajo was from Lagos, APC won Lagos State
Amaechi.

If you don't know politics, stop arguing
Re: Doguwa, The Majority Leader With 4 Wives And 28 Children by GOFRONT(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
angry
Re: Doguwa, The Majority Leader With 4 Wives And 28 Children by Strangebuttrue(m): 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mynd44:

Amaechi.

If you don't know politics, stop arguing
Ooh...
Re: Doguwa, The Majority Leader With 4 Wives And 28 Children by naijaking1: 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
4 wives, 28 children?
What's his job before being fed from federal purse?
This is the type of personality that drag Nigeria back. What sort of good policy will come out of his messed up brain?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Menace Of Fake News. / 2023-other Contestants Must Be Shivering , Oba Of Benin to Osinbajo / Osinbajo Gets High Presidential Survey Rating, Tinubu’s Group Disagrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.