Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,563 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics (7622 Views)

Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today / Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 / Shagari Lighted A Cigarette, Smoked While The PM Was Addressing An Audience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by simpleseyi: 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:
The Iragbiji born criminal and drug kingpin is a cocaine snorting, igbo smoking, heroin sniffing, codeine gulping and shekpe mixed with campari sipping political braggart.

Mental health should be taken serious in Nigeria. This poster is suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance, and chronic hallucinations.
Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by simpleseyi: 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
obyrich:
Almost all the accounts supporting Tinubu here were opened on the same day-February 19, 2022. What a coincidence. grin.
Real Internet urchins on the lose.

Including mine? You must be on drugs.

Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by obyrich(m): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
simpleseyi:

Including mine? You must be on drugs.
I used 'Almost all' for a purpose. Your understanding is wack. Scamper away.
Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by sekundosekundo: 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
famouscargo4u:

When has Smoking becomes a crime? Wọlé Soyinka, Umar Yar'adua, Babatunde Fashola and many others are chain smokers and that has no effect on their lives. Campaign you of calumny should be replaced with issue-based debate.

Calling Osibanjo a betrayal is not a campaign of calumny? Ogun kee you there.
Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by famouscargo4u: 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Calling Osibanjo a betrayal is not a campaign of calumny? Ogun kee you there.
you

Since you can't comment without insult, may you die a misery death too! Idiotic fool!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Amnesty Administrator, Otuaro Pays Courtesy Visit To COAS, Lagbaja / Gov. Shekarau Resigns From Kano Emirate Council / U.S-Maryland, Opens Lagos Office For Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.