Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics (7602 Views)

Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today / Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 / Shagari Lighted A Cigarette, Smoked While The PM Was Addressing An Audience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by obyrich(m): 3:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
PointZerom:

They're the beneficiaries so don't blame them.grin grin grin
Kai. It pains me that poverty is still used as a weapon against the people of Nigeria in this age. Very painful. That garri will never solve family hunger for a day. Why parade them? What offence did these women commit to be so dehumanised by politicians?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by PointZerom: 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
obyrich:
Kai. It pains me that poverty is still used as a weapon against the people of Nigeria in this age. Very painful. That garri will never solve family hunger for a day. Why parade them? What offence did these women commit to be so dehumanised by politicians?

I weep for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by Rugaria: 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
SilentQueen:
why do you have to post such a graphic pics just to prove your stupidity
I have noticed you..
You can now go and have your lunch at 3..

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by PointZerom: 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
Donshegxy10:
Tell me if it is a crime to smoke cigarette?

He smokes weed. Stop justifying nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by Newbreed2018: 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
His lungs are suffering it now.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by sekundosekundo: 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
Why won't he be urinating on his body?
NIGERIA is not for smokers and Bedwetters.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by ifex370(m): 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
PointZerom:

Why won't it be inconsequential to people like you that want sickly and incompetent men to be rulling them.

I have my candidate in mind. And I have nothing against tinubu as well.

May the best man win
Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by CaptainAyub: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
Beremx:
This is the after effect of the lighter
Sis,na you de talk like this? grin
Be like the scam vex u well well grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by techWriter3: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
This is the after impact of the lighter

1 Like

Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by ChoCho54(f): 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Sis,na you de talk like this? grin
Be like the scam vex u well well grin
BeremX that year grin
Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by Rahkman: 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
Beremx:
This is the after effect of the lighter
berem cheesy cheesy u don change ooo
Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by Biafranodogwu55: 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
Thats is his only source of inspiration as an ancestorundecided
Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by T0BY(m): 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
No joy..
ThEGodFaThEr129:
The Iragbiji born criminal and drug kingpin is a cocaine snorting, igbo smoking, heroin sniffing, codeine gulping and shekpe mixed with campari sipping political braggart.
Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by bjtinz: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:
The Iragbiji born criminal and drug kingpin is a cocaine snorting, igbo smoking, heroin sniffing, codeine gulping and shekpe mixed with campari sipping political braggart.

shocked haba easy guy. Abi Tinubu steal ur wife?
Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by Omo9ja147(m): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
Person no fit smoke in peace for this countree again
Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by effort1: 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now.

He who campaigns for a drug pusher is the real child of hate and national destruction.

If the life of your family members matter to you at all, you won't be campaigning for this failure
Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by Akponmfet: 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
He was about to light your mama toto.
Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by rolams(m): 12:43am On Apr 16, 2022
To light up Nigeria!
Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by Mooh247: 2:03am On Apr 16, 2022
Obama use to smoke, Buhari use to smoke
Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by maybet081: 5:27am On Apr 16, 2022
Rugaria:
Look at his hands..., his scraggy fingers..
The guy looks like an Egyptian mummy..

can an Egyptian mummy via for presidency? That's my only doubt here,every other things matches.
Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 16, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now.
Na all this one's dey chop tinubu's money.
Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by Xhuntra: 7:51am On Apr 16, 2022
KoronaKola:
Jagaban makers of men , on your mandate we stand.

On his manhood you stand, no be only mandate
Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 16, 2022
illicit:
I don't get u

That's a lighter, not only used to light cigarettes

Nothing like a cigarette lighter

He should also ask what type of “pack” osinbajo is holding

1 Like

Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2022
illicit:
I don't get u

Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by famouscargo4u: 11:40am On Apr 16, 2022
sekundosekundo:
grin grin grin grin grin

When has Smoking becomes a crime? Wọlé Soyinka, Umar Yar'adua, Babatunde Fashola and many others are chain smokers and that has no effect on their lives. Campaign you of calumny should be replaced with issue-based debate.
Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by Oplomo: 11:43am On Apr 16, 2022
illicit:
I don't get u

yorubaman as usual trying to deceive himself, please tell us that there is a cooking stove and pot on his table, that's why he kept the lighter for easy reach. Say it without looking stupid. cheesy grin

Everyday a yorubaman wakes up, he puts one hand on his and vows to deceive himself that day. grin
Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by illicit(m): 11:44am On Apr 16, 2022
Oplomo:

yorubaman as usual trying to deceive himself, please tell us that there is a cooking stove and pot on his table, that's why he kept the lighter for easy reach. Say it without looking stupid. cheesy grin

Everyday a yorubaman wakes up, he puts one hand on his and vows to deceive himself that day. grin

Did u see a cigarette there?
Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by illicit(m): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2022
[quote author=iLoveYouToo post=111995367][/quote]

Well it's not the same thing

Even ur cigarette lighter can also light cigar and joint
Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by Oplomo: 11:46am On Apr 16, 2022
illicit:

Did u see a cigarette there?

Cretinous urchin, na only you get propaganda sense, others na mugu dem. grin

Eku aro o .
Eku self-deceving. grin
Re: Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
illicit:

Well it's not the same thing

Even ur cigarette lighter can also light cigar and joint

I know what you were trying to say, the instrument on the table is a lighter, not a ‘cigarette lighter’. Who knows, it could be used to light scented candles or incense

…you said there was nothing like a cigarette lighter that’s why I put up the pic wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falae: There Is No Provision For Zoning In Nigerian Constitution / Gowon - My Role In Nigeria-biafra War / Police Uncover 2 Bombs At UNIJOS Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.