Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching (32577 Views)

“Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu / Fr. Kelvin Ugwu: Wearing Trousers For Ladies Is Not A Sin / Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by ikorodureporta: 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
It all started when Freeze invited his followers to his teaching... Seeing his post Fr Kelvin responded................

Fr Kelvin Ugwu:
'Every year if they have not recycled their ignorance, they won't rest. Jobless people parading themselves as scripture scholars. This is how they try to deceive Christians. I made a comment on this same post, he blocked and deleted the comment... You already know the reason why.

If you have been following me here and the teaching on when Jesus rose and the calculation, you already know how laughable this is.

By the way, he called what he is going to give you "a deep teaching"... Mtchwwwww!...no be only deep teaching, na deep Freezer.'

I respected you by deleting your rude comment and blocking you, but you chose to show the ehana in you as sense dey far from you, Rev Father koo REV pikin ni.
-
You call me jobless and ignorant and you expect me to keep that comment on my page? Let me school you, that’s not an opinion that’s bad manners! I didn’t block you because of your opinion, I blocked you because as a reverend father there is some etiquette required of you that you are completely devoid of!
But you can’t understand when your brain is filled with ‘ugwu’ pumpkin leaves. Obuko oshi. ~FRZ

https://www.facebook.com/100044506476637/posts/526533492173529/?app=fbl

Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
Screenshots! undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by ikorodureporta: 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
These two guys need some cane for their backsides.......

After receiving bashings from followers, Fr Kelvin apologised, and edited the post....

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by ikorodureporta: 5:24am On Apr 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Screenshots! undecided

done
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Image123(m): 5:42am On Apr 16, 2022
These ones don't know or have why Jesus died. They are just full of theology.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Janosky: 10:16am On Apr 16, 2022
Image123:
These ones don't know or have why Jesus died. They are just full of theology.
Freeze is correct for the fact that Jesus did not die on Friday of every year in the name of "good Friday ".
" Good Friday " is a man made contraption.

If my post give you sifia pains,better you stay in your lane & endure jejely.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Image123(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
Janosky:

Freeze is correct for the fact that Jesus did not die on Friday of every year in the name of "good Friday ".
" Good Friday " is a man made contraption.

If my post give you sifia pains,better you stay in your lane & endure jejely.

Who cares if his theology is correct? Who that one help? You think people inherit God's kingdom based on their knowledge of the correct day Jesus died? Comedian.

216 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Janosky: 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
Image123:

Who cares if his theology is correct? Who that one help? You think people inherit God's kingdom based on their knowledge of the correct day Jesus died? Comedian.

Good Friday Easter paganism won't save anyone.
grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Image123(m): 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
Janosky:

Good Friday Easter paganism won't save anyone.
grin

First thing we might be agreed on. cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Janosky: 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
Image123:

First thing we might be agreed on. cheesy
Shalom.
grin

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by hopefulLandlord: 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
interesting
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by madegreatbygrace(m): 1:49am On Apr 17, 2022
I agree with Freeze on this. Jesus couldn’t have died on Friday and resurrected on a Sunday. That’s not three days and three nights.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by xproducer: 5:40am On Apr 17, 2022
"But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes. And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth" - 2 Timothy 2:23-25

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by slawormiir: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2022
Damnnn niggar
The two of them are pussy ass niggars

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by yuzjet(m): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2022
Scam detector vs scam distributor. Both of them are scammers. The only difference is one is using his brain and the other is defending his mind conditioning system.

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by lastchild: 10:17am On Apr 17, 2022
This daddy freeze, is he a pastor?
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by ayusco85(m): 10:17am On Apr 17, 2022
Alot of Nigerians hate to be told anything contrary to what they were taught while growing up. They are scared of the truth.
Virtually everything about Easter celebration is questionable.
People should learn to seek for the truth. That's what will set u free.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Bulldaev: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2022
Wow
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Tvoice: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2022
Mtchwwwww!...no be only deep teaching, na deep Freezer.'

Dis wan just weak me aswear, abeg weitin una dey drag choi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by tomiwa1989(m): 10:18am On Apr 17, 2022
Image123:

Olodo grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Uprightness100(m): 10:19am On Apr 17, 2022
Freeze to me looks like someone specifically recruited by Lucifer to confuse people and Package them to Hell.

The guy is always with one Controversy or the other. Things that have nothing to help with the soul of Humanity and Eternity.

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by bigtt76(f): 10:19am On Apr 17, 2022
Una go soon request Jesus Christ death certificate and autopsy report before believing angry

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by BigYash: 10:21am On Apr 17, 2022
lastchild:
This daddy freeze, is he a pastor?
Although he is rude,what he says sometimes are fact. Even some pastors don't know what he knows.. Nigga is not a pastor o..

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Golden111(m): 10:23am On Apr 17, 2022
Daddy freeze with wicked punchlines embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by englishmart(m): 10:23am On Apr 17, 2022
Freeze is smarter and more rational than 97% of our clergymen put together

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:23am On Apr 17, 2022
Na only on top church matter Freeze de talk, yet he keep jumping from one woman to another

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Ucloaded01: 10:24am On Apr 17, 2022
Rev got what he asked for.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) / Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death / What The Bible Really Says About Women Covering Their Head To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.