Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,597 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching (32580 Views)

“Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu / Fr. Kelvin Ugwu: Wearing Trousers For Ladies Is Not A Sin / Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Emyben(m): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2022
Angelfrost:

Please, go back and read my post again... It's complete now!

...And you are wrong! Everything about the fight above is centered and based on Catholicism, which I never attacked.

Catholicism is a form of Christian indoctrination that is not exactly historically bereft of paganistic compromise and adulteration.

Please, don't argue this known fact!!! I have no strength to indulge fanatics!

Please, that was a pure attack and non factual.
Bereft of ideas and factual claims.
It is common for people who disdain the church to peddle such falsehoods.

Next time, argue the logic of your belief of the paganism of Easter and not making such statements.
I don't want to argue with Catholic Hate Fanatics either.

Cheers and Happy Sunday.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by venabili: 10:54am On Apr 17, 2022
I dont know what any of these religions has done for us. With our purported level of religiosity, we have not been able to produce one God-fearing president or Governor in over 60years. Our level of corruption, banditry, stealing and other atrocities are ever on a steady rise. Yet we have places of religious worship littered around every corner.

Mind you, these was not the case during the days of traditional worship where people still had some sense of fear of the "gods" they worship.

Abeg, make una focus on your hussle and leave all these religious brouhaha alone

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Collyno82(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2022
Janosky:

Freeze is correct for the fact that Jesus did not die on Friday of every year in the name of "good Friday ".
" Good Friday " is a man made contraption.

If my post give you sifia pains,better you stay in your lane & endure jejely.
As if the birthday you celebrate every other year is the same year, you were born.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Belleful: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2022
Stanleyq:
let them keep correcting things of God, even those who are yet 30 years and below try to correct what people of 1thousand years ago and above wrote down for us to believeand where did u get ur truth, were u existing that time of Jesus?
Which Truth are u talking about? And did I say anything about Jesus?
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Angelfrost(m): 10:56am On Apr 17, 2022
Emyben:

Please, that was a pure attack and non factual.
Bereft of ideas and factual claims.
It is common for people who disdain the church to peddle such falsehoods.

Next time, argue the logic of your belief of the paganism of Easter and not making such statements.
I don't want to argue with Catholic Hate Fanatics either.

Cheers and Happy Sunday.

Religion in itself is built on indoctrination and traditional compromise sir!

How old are you not to know this?!! grin

...And point of correction, I don't hate Catholicism! Same way I don't hate Buddhism, Pentecostalism, etc.

I just find fanaticism silly and laughable!
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2022
Image123:

Who cares if his theology is correct? Who that one help? You think people inherit God's kingdom based on their knowledge of the correct day Jesus died? Comedian.

The issue is not theology, but bad practices.

The Bible was clear on how many days Jesus was dead for?

If the Bible said three days and three nights, it meant three full days.

This makes it impossible that Jesus died on Friday, and rose on Sunday. If Jesus died in the 9th hour (3pm) on Friday, resurrecting on Sunday would make it 2 days (2 full days if he resurrected in the 9th hour on Sunday). And He didn't resurrect at 3pm, except maybe on Saturday. And the Bible did not make it seem so. The Bible makes it seem like it was sundown (on Saturday) or dawn on Sunday before Mary Magdalene got to the tomb.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by holluphemydavid(m): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2022
I no suppose comment, but that deep freezer got me laughing grin grin angry angry grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by olas24u(f): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2022
Image123:

Who cares if his theology is correct? Who that one help? You think people inherit God's kingdom based on their knowledge of the correct day Jesus died? Comedian.

Knowledge is freedom
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Collyno82(m): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2022
ikorodureporta:
It all started when Freeze invited his followers to his teaching... Seeing his post Fr Kelvin responded................

Fr Kelvin Ugwu:
'Every year if they have not recycled their ignorance, they won't rest. Jobless people parading themselves as scripture scholars. This is how they try to deceive Christians. I made a comment on this same post, he blocked and deleted the comment... You already know the reason why.

If you have been following me here and the teaching on when Jesus rose and the calculation, you already know how laughable this is.

By the way, he called what he is going to give you "a deep teaching"... Mtchwwwww!...no be only deep teaching, na deep Freezer.'

https://www.facebook.com/100044506476637/posts/526533492173529/?app=fbl
Daddy Freeze should stop insulting people's faith subtly. If you feel they aren't getting it right, invent your own religion. Respect people's way of life.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by donbenie(m): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2022
Uprightness100:
Freeze to me looks like someone specifically recruited by Lucifer to confuse people and Package them to Hell.

The guy is always with one Controversy or the other. Things that have nothing to help with the soul of Humanity and Eternity.
Trash!

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Sermwell(m): 11:01am On Apr 17, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Na only on top church matter Freeze de talk, yet he keep jumping from one woman to another
And your pastors don't jump from one woman to the other?
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by crimo(m): 11:02am On Apr 17, 2022
madegreatbygrace:
I agree with Freeze on this. Jesus couldn’t have died on Friday and resurrected on a Sunday. That’s not three days and three nights.
Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish.
Esther 4:16. So by this esther would have to go to the king on the 4th day right.

On the third day Esther put on her royal robes(A) and stood in the inner court of the palace, in front of the king’s(B) hall. The king was sitting on his royal throne in the hall, facing the entrance.
Esther 5:1

Esther goes to the king on the 3rd day not the 4th.
So you see my brother/sister the bible is consistent. Jesus rose on the third day

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Angelfrost(m): 11:05am On Apr 17, 2022
Image123:

That doesn't excuse lying to penitents openly for generations on end!

Why create holidays and claim they are Biblical!
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by enemachris(m): 11:05am On Apr 17, 2022
Missionaries really messed with us. Africans are all in a confused state, we don't know which one to believe anymore, it's really sad.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Angelfrost(m): 11:07am On Apr 17, 2022
enemachris:
Missionaries really messed with us. Africans are all in a confused state, we don't know which one to believe anymore, it's really sad.

Well, not all Africans! Matter of fact, some of us have been liberated from man made tools of indoctrination and colonization!

Knowledge is free and is out there! Let those too mentally lazy to study remain in chains!
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Nukilia: 11:08am On Apr 17, 2022
xproducer:
"But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes. And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth" - 2 Timothy 2:23-25

May your days be long! You made my day cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Udemzy05: 11:09am On Apr 17, 2022
Janosky:

Freeze is correct for the fact that Jesus did not die on Friday of every year in the name of "good Friday ".
" Good Friday " is a man made contraption.

If my post give you sifia pains,better you stay in your lane & endure jejely.

Did your mum gave birth to your every year ? Why do you celebrate your birthday?
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Geesaintagape: 11:09am On Apr 17, 2022
I asked this same question yrs back but my pastor ended up not answering the question because he just said the word of God is not questionable.
Friday evening to Sunday morning is not 3 days not 3 night no matter the logic u will employ..
To be sincere no body really know when Christ resurrected because by the marry arrived the grave before Dawn Christ has left the grave n Saturday being Sabbath no body went their to check
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by eROCK247(m): 11:09am On Apr 17, 2022
ikorodureporta:

If you have been following me here and the teaching on when Jesus rose and the calculation, you already know how laughable this is.

The gospels of Mark, Luke and John, it was reported that Jesus Christ died and was buried on Friday (the day before sabbath or the Jewish day of preparation) so I don't understand why this debate keeps raging on.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Nukilia: 11:09am On Apr 17, 2022
enemachris:

Who will guide Africans to the light?
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Nukilia: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2022
Our focus is on what Jesus has done and not on the day he died.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Kkk777: 11:14am On Apr 17, 2022
Freeze is truly jobless and ignorance
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by crimo(m): 11:14am On Apr 17, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

The issue is not theology, but bad practices.

The Bible was clear on how many days Jesus was dead for?

If the Bible said three days and three nights, it meant three full days.

This makes it impossible that Jesus died on Friday, and rose on Sunday. If Jesus died in the 9th hour (3pm) on Friday, resurrecting on Sunday would make it 2 days (2 full days if he resurrected in the 9th hour on Sunday). And He didn't resurrect at 3pm, except maybe on Saturday. And the Bible did not make it seem so. The Bible makes it seem like it was sundown (on Saturday) or dawn on Sunday before Mary Magdalene got to the tomb.

Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish.
Esther 4:16. So by this esther would have to go to the king on the 4th day right.

On the third day Esther put on her royal robes(A) and stood in the inner court of the palace, in front of the king’s(B) hall. The king was sitting on his royal throne in the hall, facing the entrance.

So you see my brother/sister the bible is consistent Jesus rose on the third day
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by seunoj: 11:17am On Apr 17, 2022
Uprightness100:
Freeze to me looks like someone specifically recruited by Lucifer to confuse people and Package them to Hell.

The guy is always with one Controversy or the other. Things that have nothing to help with the soul of Humanity and Eternity.

So we should continue following doctrines that have been manipulated by humans?
How many pastors have been able to stand and engage FRZ scripturally despite his repeated request.

Things of the spirit are not to be questioned because the people in the bible are spirits? They are human like us at some point in their lives. Setting the records clear is important

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by GreenCovering: 11:20am On Apr 17, 2022
crimo:
Clown.you put your faith in someone that was born 500-600 years after christ to tell you the truth and deny all the eye witness account and old testament prophesies.
Better to base my faith on a revealed Book of God than on a mashup of personal writings and which must regularly get retrofitted in attempts to make their contents consistent.

crimo:

So you see my brother/sister the bible is consistent
So if I am consistent in telling lies, then I am consistent all the same. Then I am truthful. Wao! Just wao!!
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by IbileIfe: 11:21am On Apr 17, 2022
Only fools quarrel over religious holidays.
Almighty God has no religion.
And only fools drag God into their religious arguments, disputes and wars.
◄ Romans 10:13 ►
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Sermwell(m): 11:22am On Apr 17, 2022
stanisbaratheon:
I will only take freeze serious when he starts investing same energy he invests in disproving and attacking Christian teachings in Islam teachings too. Because what I see here is a self-serving and self-righteous mudasucker.
You're just a religious bigot and a dogmatic fellow
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Gorgeous1guy(m): 11:24am On Apr 17, 2022
With Daddy Freeze's wealth of knowledge and deep understanding of scriptural things yet, he can't maintain a single woman?

If there isn't controversy about the fact that Jesus did actually died and rose again, of what significance are these arguments? It's not different from those arguing that Jesus wasn't born on 25th Dec....so far he was indeed "born"

Anytime am bored, i just come to nairaland to read comments and laugh away. There's virtually no single topic that you people won't fight or lash at each other? Naija is indeed hard for many....
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by Fmartin(m): 11:26am On Apr 17, 2022
The Bible never said Jesus spent 72 hrs in hell.
The Bible states that Jesus spent three days and three nights.
Friday night and day, Saturday night and day then Sunday night and day, all these days he spent part of them in hell.

Mortals won't understand the calculations of God. 5000 years is 5 days to God.
God promised Adam that, after 5days,he will send his son to redeem him from sin.
Read the book of Enoch.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:32am On Apr 17, 2022
crimo:

So you see my brother/sister the bible is consistent Jesus rose on the third day

On the third day is equivalent to after three days

Don't confuse a simple statement with how the grammar was presented.

Jesus was supposed to be dead for 3 days, not less, not more.

English is very much dynamic, but the story is constant.

Jesus couldn't have died on Friday and risen on Sunday morning.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:37am On Apr 17, 2022
Gorgeous1guy:
With Daddy Freeze's wealth of knowledge and deep understanding of scriptural things yet, he can't maintain a single woman?

If there isn't controversy about the fact that Jesus did actually died and rose again, of what significance are these arguments? It's not different from those arguing that Jesus wasn't born on 25th Dec....so far he was indeed "born"

Anytime am bored, i just come to nairaland to read comments and laugh away. There's virtually no single topic that you people won't fight or lash at each other? Naija is indeed hard for many....

It is controversial because it makes it seem like the Bible lied that Jesus would be dead for three days.

If Jesus died on Friday afternoon and resurrected at dawn on Sunday, then it would mean that the Bible was not truthful.

Jesus was specific about how many days it would take Him to pull down the Temple and rebuild it. It is important that this detail is guarded jealously.

Yes, Jesus died and rose. But did he fulfil the 3-day prophesy or it was a fraud?

That is why it is important to have this conversation.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching by proprince(m): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2022
See this foolish freezer telling him about etiquette he shld have as a reverend father. You think because people are keeping silent they are fools?

Face your match.
The reverend father go treat u Bleep up.
Idada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What The Bible Really Says About Women Covering Their Head To Church / Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death / Jehovah Sharp Sharp Carries Coffin To Protest Against Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.