Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Between Tinubu, Osibanjo, Ameachi And Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Tinubu, Osibanjo, Ameachi And Others (481 Views)

2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock / I May be Seriously Sick, But I have More Brain than Osibanjo, Ameachi.- Tinubu / History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Tinubu, Osibanjo, Ameachi And Others by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nigerians tend to forgoe the important issues for the trival.
I am 100% sure no one arguing About Tinubu or Osibanjo or Ameachi on nairaland is going to influence the the outcome.

The delegates are the one to choose and hoist whoever they like on us, just like PMB was hoisted.

As Nigerians, we know that he who brings the heaviest suitcase wins, unless it's free and fair.

With that being said, let's leave all this name calling. It won't take you anywhere.
Re: Between Tinubu, Osibanjo, Ameachi And Others by Crizzycross: 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
Let GOD Rule over NIGERIA
Re: Between Tinubu, Osibanjo, Ameachi And Others by Foreseer: 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
But Nigerians are aware that tilumbu hoisted the dead wood because of his selfish ambition.

Nigerians are also aware that tilumbu is sick and cares only about the likes of mc oluomo grin

Ultimately, Nigerians are brazenly aware that Africa is yet to produce a thief that can match the likes of tinubu grin grin grin

So, what ever arguments you are making for tilumbu, his stolen wealth, bulliion van or even political godsons would not help him this time.

2 Likes

Re: Between Tinubu, Osibanjo, Ameachi And Others by Mandate2023: 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
There's nothing to compare......those 2 are above d league of Amaechi

Its between Osinbajo and tinubu

1 Like

Re: Between Tinubu, Osibanjo, Ameachi And Others by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Foreseer:
But Nigerians are aware that tilumbu hoisted the dead wood because of his selfish ambition.

Nigerians are also aware that tilumbu is sick and cares only about the likes of mc oluomo grin

Ultimately, Nigerians are brazenly aware that Africa is yet to produce a thief that can match the likes of tinubu grin grin grin

So, what ever arguments you are making for tilumbu, his stolen wealth, bulliion van or even political godsons would not help him this time.
That's the problem.
You don't matter, your opinion doesn't count. It will only count when there is a ballot box.
For now, stop all this rigmarolling around Tinubu.
Re: Between Tinubu, Osibanjo, Ameachi And Others by Foreseer: 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Jondelng:

That's the problem.
You don't matter, your opinion doesn't count. It will only count when there is a ballot box.
Bros, no be opinion. Tinubu don cast, that's the moment for you.

Your problem is that you only read rants from tinubu urchins online. Have listened to politicians talk about the 2023 calculations. What remains is to organize a begging committee to go appease tilumbu, that's APC's next move.

Believe it or not, that's the political truth. Tinubu is a relic undecided
Re: Between Tinubu, Osibanjo, Ameachi And Others by helinues: 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
Jondelng:

That's the problem.

Can you read and comprehend bayi?
Re: Between Tinubu, Osibanjo, Ameachi And Others by cktheluckyman: 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mandate2023:
There's nothing to compare......those 2 are above d league of Amaechi

Its between Osinbajo and tinubu
grin grin because there are Yorubas lol.You people Sabi make noise shaa
Re: Between Tinubu, Osibanjo, Ameachi And Others by TheRareGem1(f): 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
We will know who the flag bearer would be soon .

PYO 2023
Re: Between Tinubu, Osibanjo, Ameachi And Others by okefranci: 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
The best candidate is OSINBAJO, bye for now
Re: Between Tinubu, Osibanjo, Ameachi And Others by Shooyie: 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Let's see how it goes. I am for Prof Osinbajo.
Re: Between Tinubu, Osibanjo, Ameachi And Others by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
Foreseer:
Bros, no be opinion. Tinubu don cast, that's the moment for you.

Your problem is that you only read rants from tinubu urchins online. Have listened to politicians talk about the 2023 calculations. What remains is to organize a begging committee to go appease tilumbu, that's APC's next move.

Believe it or not, that's the political truth. Tinubu is a relic undecided

As much as I want to abstain from Tinubu arguments, I won't call Tinubu a relic seeing that he controls SW, and has Ganduje which is north, plus a lot of rugged Politicians by his side.
I think one should not relegate him, thinking he his finished.

(1) (Reply)

My Two Cents On Jonathan's Declaration... / We Have Evidence Nigerian Soldiers Work With Bandits, Terrorists: CDS Irabor / Breaking News!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.