Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions (15420 Views)

Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna / Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda / Tunde Bakare: Osinbajo Should Leave If He’s Not Allowed To Perform As VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by ojedele2020: 1:50am On Apr 18, 2022
maestroferddi:
A sensible person thinks through before making careless statements.

It is only a fool who will assume that a full-scale insurgency will be restricted to the South East.

This was how empty-heads we're trifling with the extra-juducual killing of Mohammed Yusuf.

When his followers began to complain, senseless Nigerians like you were busy hailing the Nigeria security agents.

Today what could have been handled amicably spiralled out of control and birthed Boko Haram.

Boko Haram has succeeded in making mockery of Nigeria security architecture.

Now there is the agitation in the South East against flagrant marginalisation, bloodletting, violence and a not-so covert genocidal tendencies...

A responsible system would study the problem with a view to proffer a lasting solution but air heads would dismiss an existential issue with noise-making...

Black people are to be pitied ...

Maybe you are mad already shey they want to come to west not possible now na only South you people share boundary with so nothing concerned me ooooo kill yourself finish na you Sabi
Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by Deadlytruth(m): 3:49am On Apr 18, 2022
EagleNest:

If that's the case then there is no point of pretending we have a nation called Nigeria, as it can not work if we are only after our regional interests. Like I said before, it will not be easy if SE is schemed out again whether PDP or APC or both, because I doubt if they will want to remain in whatever becomes of Nigeria. And if SE goes, I imagine what Nigeria will be like. Give SE breathing space, support them to lead.
In actual fact, only the SE has always been guilty of the pretence to one Nigeria right from even before independence when all other tribes and regions made it clear that there was nothing like such. The peoples of the North, West, Midwest and today's SS moved motions for deamalgamation but SE politicians killed all those motions using the British. When Isaac Adaka Boro made a physical attempt to dismember Nigeria, it was still SE army officers that frustrated his efforts and got him sentenced to death for that meaning that the SE created this fraudulent one Nigeria and forced every other tribe and region to remain in it against their wish, so what has changed now that the same SE so desperately wants to exit it?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by jaxxy(m): 11:11am On Apr 18, 2022
MDM2021:

So, Tinubu is the one handpicking who will be what? And the application for handpicking can be done by sending a letter to him? Tinubu is the one that will handpick who will rule over the entire country? Immmm. Are you sure this Tinubu you are talking about is not from that zone known for TREACHERY, BETRAYAL and COWARDICE? Then why call him all sort of unprintable names as we read again and again?

Not tinubu alone bt all those concerned. Stop making it look like tinubu us smtn special.
Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by jaxxy(m): 11:13am On Apr 18, 2022
bjdon:

Why are Atiku, Saraki and Tambuwal contesting? Please face facts there is NO WAY APC will zone its presidential ticket to the SE, and there is no reason for them to. APC can't be bound to choices PDP have made and vice versa. The SE have a strong case in PDP. In APC they have to slug it out with every other southern region

I'm sure Apc has credible and capable igbos in their Party who can be president.
Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by bjdon: 11:27am On Apr 18, 2022
jaxxy:

I'm sure Apc has credible and capable igbos in their Party who can be president.

Absolutely, so they should present themselves and campaign like everybody else. Nobody is stopping them.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by jaxxy(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
bjdon:

Absolutely, so they should present themselves and campaign like everybody else. Nobody is stopping them.

Nope they should be handpicked like others
Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by bjdon: 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
jaxxy:

Nope they should be handpicked like others
Dream on. Its clear you are immune to facts and reason

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by MDM2021: 12:28am On Apr 22, 2022
jaxxy:

Not tinubu alone bt all those concerned. Stop making it look like tinubu us smtn special.

"Ohaneze and many others have spoken several times and even written letters to tinubu bt he has refused to listen. He even wants to drag it with osibanjo. lol"

Nobody is making it look like Tinubu is something special here, except your very self. Why did you mention above that a letter was written to Tinubu? Why Tunubu of all the people? And like you mentioned, Tinubu is not something special and that's why no one should tell him to drop his ambition. Someone that is nothing special poses no special threat.

Meanwhile, I have read most of your comments to people here and observed that it's either you, as a person, don't know what you want or you are confused or you don't know the right approach to getting what you want. It may also be a deliberate action on your part to prove stubborn rather than listen to advice. Normally, I will not give a damn about what poses no threat or special interest to me. Since you know the "handpickers", I will advise that you arrange to meet them in order to get your candidate handpicked rather than tell someone to drop his ambition. One thing you should know is that you may not find it easy to get people outside your region to do your bidding by threat or sheer arrogance, especially where those people feel you are not that important to them.
Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by Satran(m): 5:24am On Apr 22, 2022
Re: Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions by NLPoliceWoman: 2:47pm On May 09, 2022
hollywater:
Bleep u
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions / Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch / PENGASSAN : We Support Deregulation, Not N145 Per Litre.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.