Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured (30194 Views)

Israel Raids Gaza, Looks For Hostages (Video) / Israel Launches Air Raids On Gaza, Lebanon (Pictures) / Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Sholaayeni070: 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
Your generation is a terrorist,why you didn't call russia terrorist.
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Mooh247: 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
Uncletony:

A choice backed by the Koran?!

Or Bible
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Feggie3: 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mooh247:

We!!

Black man you are neither Jew or American so why the we
I am a Gentile
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Mooh247: 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
Feggie3:
I am a Gentile

grin

No you are an Ibo
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by jaytee01(m): 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
israel has retaliated...now watch how nigerian terrorists sympathyzers will occupy this thread, comparing it with russia invasion of Ukraine... forgetting that ukraine never attacked russia in the first place
You no well.

Where in that report does it say that the worshippers first attacked the Israelis?
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by NoSentiment: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nanorest:
Kill the terrorists

Your burukuto drinking father and ashwo mother is the real terrorist. Instead of you to go and do a dna test to establish the legitimacy of your birth you are here dehumanising innocent worshipers. God punish you and your kind for hating and encouraging genocide, idiot. Shege arnen banza

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Abbertee2: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
They use their force to kill Palestinians and civilians , the hypocrites US and their allies keep mum about it but keep exaggerating what is happening between ukrain and russia . US is indeed hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by GoodIsGod: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
Rexymania:
Israel is wicked o. Land wey no be una own, una still dey form oga

Grow up and learn.
If you conquered a land during war it belongs to you. Except you decide to give it back.

Most towns and cities in the world were taken from the local settlers in those days. That is what makes up the world we live in today.

USA was the land of the Red Indians before the advent of America.
The Indians rising in this century that they want to claim their land back is trouble loading for them.
Rather if they are wise, would live in peace with the new settlers.

During the six days war Israel conquered many lands of the Arabs waging war with them. And those lands became theirs .

Egypt and some other countries had to make peace with Israel before the lands were released back to them in the late seventies and early 80s.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Feggie3: 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mooh247:

grin

No you are an Ibo
Hahaha!!! LmaO.
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by GoodIsGod: 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
jaytee01:
You no well.

Where in that report does it say that the worshippers first attacked the Israelis?

So, you were not alive some days back when Palestinian gunman opened fire on Jews at a pub in Jerusalem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Uncletony(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mooh247:

Or Bible
Thou shall not kill Exodus 20:13
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Mooh247: 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
Uncletony:

Thou shall not kill Exodus 20:13

Yet almost all Christian prophet killed
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
jaytee01:
You no well.

it is obvious you just woke up from sleep...

1 Like

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Sardauna24(m): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
Stevenson20:
Maybe Israel got intelligence about bombs or grooming of terrorists.

All these mosques near me here, I don't even trust them.
Lokad dis idiot, these Israelis troops are the real definition of terrorist,how could they invade a holy place of worship attacking armless civilians and you're here yarning rubbish

1 Like

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by GoodIsGod: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
bakar007:

The evil animals has started their normal while some western slaves cry UKRAINE bla bla bla , why is the world quiet over the evil against the people of Palestine. It either justice for all or stop crying foul.

You guys are full of hypocrisy. I don't support violence either from Israel or Palestine but when Palestine start trouble why do you guys take your eyes off it.
Here on Nairaland days back was the news of Palestinian gun man entering a public pub and killing Israelites.

Try to be fare in judgement

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Electrochemistry(m): 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
Destroy them all for all I care. They ain't useful for any progressive society nor do they care or have feelings for the life of their fellow humans. It is impossible to have 50 per cent muslims and peace together in a country. We're yet to recover from their destructive activities here in Nigeria. Stupid ampits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Sardauna24(m): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.trtworld.com/middle-east/israeli-troops-target-worshippers-in-al-aqsa-mosque-attack-dozens-injured-56375/amp
These Israelis jews are the most highly criminals/Terrorist in the world imaging how they took over the Palastinians land over their hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by hardbars: 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Watch the people condemning Russia go mute on this, some would even praise Isreal for shooting at defenceless worshipers

Hypocrisy is their religion

Joe Biden would suddenly have one of his infamous amnesia

CNN, DailyMail and BBC would suddenly forget about Human rights violations

Words like "INVASION" "ATACK" "CIVILIANS" "WOMEN" "CHILDREN" "TERRORISE" would suddenly be missing in the reportage

Our Nigerian Jews wanabee would start celebrating and praising God

If you read closely, you would find that it is Israel. The Yoruba variation where the e is before the a doesn't exist
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=111977559][/quote]

Be careful what you wish for son.
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Benwems(m): 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Watch the people condemning Russia go mute on this, some would even praise Isreal for shooting at defenceless worshipers

Words like "INVASION" "ATACK" "CIVILIANS" "WOMEN" "CHILDREN" "TERRORISE" would suddenly be missing in the reportage

Because terrorist are gathering in the mosque.

1 Like

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Akuruoulo(m): 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Israel be forming don

Nobody be superman....make them calm down

Gone are the days when them say Israel nor dey lose war

If them do any how now..them go collect..

Even Vladimir putin way dey form strong man don dey loyal. ...Ukraine dey give am wotowoto
mosque, church and any holy gathering can't save u if u prove to terrorize israel

1 Like

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by headbasher96(m): 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lovenorth:

The most typical example is the Ukraine looking for Russian trouble
i the tell u i really dont understand o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Mooh247: 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Benwems:

Because terrorist are gathering in the mosque.

Any evidence to that assertion
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Akuruoulo(m): 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

when they decided to terrorize israel few wiks ago, na where u dey ? if them like make them hite inside church.

1 Like

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
israel is a terrorist state. freepalestine
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Horlarwaileh(m): 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
I av read all the comments above and i noticed how people made their comments with sentiment and injustice.
If muslim commit nuisance people go say they muslims are terrorist but now these Israelite are not terrorist as they killing muslims praying inside a famous mosque during ramadan.
But no matter what yiu can do against islam, islam shall prevail always.
Surely you will weep over those Israelites when muslims are done with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Eneye4me: 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nanorest:
Kill the terrorists
Including Ur father and entire generation that will be kill by IPOB terrorist this year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Eneye4me: 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
Stevenson20:
Maybe Israel got intelligence about bombs or grooming of terrorists.

All these mosques near me here, I don't even trust them.
U are mentally deranged. Nigerian Army will label U as terrorist and kill U this year.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Eneye4me: 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Amojii:
Flush them out
One terrorist spotted, U will be kill by Nigeria Army this year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by J3susFr3ak: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

One of the poorest.

I suppose this recent world Bank data for 2020 provides a good measure of the value of Israel's economy--which speaks great volumes for a small country of about 7 million people without the massive hydrocarbon deposits or large uncontrolled population of their Muslim neighbors..

Even the oil/gas exports by ALL the major Middle East exporters should thank the Christian West for prospecting, discovering and mining oil in their domains...otherwise, even Saudi Arabia's economy will not even be better than Niger Republic's today.

Yet God blessed the Jews and the Christian West with the Wisdom and the right Ethics to produce wealth....not rely on depleting natural resources like a lot of the ME and even Nigeria here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion / Boris Johnson Accused Of Racial Stereotyping With View On Nigerians / Trump Indirectly Concedes Defeat, Ask Officials To Cooperate With Bidden's Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.