Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured (30195 Views)

Israel Raids Gaza, Looks For Hostages (Video) / Israel Launches Air Raids On Gaza, Lebanon (Pictures) / Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by OlawaleBammie: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
friendlyadvice:
grin see Jesus ppl, this na why I no dey go church
mumu nie mumu
grin grin
Israel even has more Muslim that christians if u dont know

Majority of dem follow judaism, follwed by Muslim

Christian are not even up to 5% of israel

1 Like

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by pquaver(m): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
bakar007:

Oga Isreal politicians are evil and keep killing every peace effort for two state solution, you most face resistance when you re enslaving millions of people.

There was a 2 state solution from the onset. What lead to the invasion of Israel by the Arabs if not this same hatred fueled by religion. Let the show that the have love and willing to live in peace with Israel. Them watch the whole world condemn Isreal if the do stuffs like this without provocation. Not saying someone must die (Death to Isreal) and you say 2 state solution. There is no solution there.

And it is this Arab stand that Isreal must not be allowed to exist that lead to the west stand to back Isreal. The west believes in live and let live and freedom. If u do not see it. I can't help you. They do not hate Muslims. That is why u see Muslim hate rights in western world.. Is called Freedom for all

2 Likes

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
Victerica:

Is it okay to retaliate?
...yes...all terrorists must die... terrorists are THREAT to world peace

Why haven't you commented on the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/7079640/families-kidnapped-victims-kaduna-train

1 Like

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Eneye4me:
This same way Nigerian Army will kill U and ur entire generation this year.
he pain am... Head slammer

Go and comment on this thread if you get mind...https://www.nairaland.com/7079640/families-kidnapped-victims-kaduna-train
Terrorists

1 Like

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by derecho(m): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Why you wuked like this na? Your loud laugh made me check the guy who made that comment.
Imagine Israel poor.
ElijahIme1992:
looooooooooool u knw say na lie u just lie so.... Israel the poorest in the middle east?

1 Like

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by BePrepared: 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
friendlyadvice:
grin see Jesus ppl, this na why I no dey go church

Take a deep breath

Calmly

Take again

Now reread
But now

Slowly
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by BePrepared: 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Islam

Why I don't take all their preaching serious

Hawkish religion

1 Like

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by palsenator(m): 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Watch the people condemning Russia go mute on this, some would even praise Isreal for shooting at defenceless worshipers

Hypocrisy is their religion

Joe Biden would suddenly have one of his infamous amnesia

CNN, DailyMail and BBC would suddenly forget about Human rights violations

Words like "INVASION" "ATACK" "CIVILIANS" "WOMEN" "CHILDREN" "TERRORISE" would suddenly be missing in the reportage

Our Nigerian Jews wanabee would start celebrating and praising God

Who is the hypocrite here if not you and your crying type
.. Where were you when Israelites were being killed by shooter in the last few weeks? Or you want to be pretend like you don't know about the shooting spree these past few weeks killing several people?

Do you know who the shooters are? Maybe you should check and come back to edit your biased comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Mooh247: 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
palsenator:

Who is the hypocrite here if not you and your crying type
.. Where were you when Israelites were being killed by shooter in the last few weeks? Or you want to be pretend like you don't know about the shooting spree these past few weeks killing several people?

Do you know who the shooters are? Maybe you should check and come back to edit your biased comment

Why not arrest the shooters and prosecute them or kill them .. why go after people who didn't shoot but went to mosque to pray

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by newwater: 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

I suppose your case should be against the God of the Bible who wrote and spoke about what is happening today through Christ.

Jesus is coming back to be received by Jews in their homeland in Israel and Jerusalem their capital.

Perhaps you should gather all the Muslim armies of the world and pray to your Allah to attack this reality....

Newsflash....You are bound to FAIL.

...just like you are all failing now.

Stop deceiving ur self Jesus never ask any one to worship him, he is just a prophet of Almighty ALLAH that was send only i repeat that was send only to the children of Isrealite by which they refused to accept him till date. All of u that is not from twelve tribes of Isreal have no business with him. U an ordinary GENTILES UNCIRCUMCISES common.

1 Like

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by solexyy: 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
RELIGION, HMM. THE OPIUM OF OUR SOCIETY.
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by J3susFr3ak: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
newwater:

Stop deceiving ur self Jesus never ask any one to worship him, he is just a prophet of Almighty ALLAH that was send only i repeat that was send only to the children of Isrealite by which they refused to accept him till date. All of u that is not from twelve tribes of Isreal have no business with him. U an ordinary GENTILES UNCIRCUMCISES common.

Oh...how soooo wrong you are:

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. -- John 3:16

"For a person is not a Jew who is one outwardly, and true circumcision is not something visible in the flesh. On the contrary, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly, and circumcision is of the heart—by the Spirit, not the letter.[a] That man’s praise[b] is not from men but from God. -- Romans 2: 28 - 29

"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" Matthew 28:19
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by palsenator(m): 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mooh247:

Why not arrest the shooters and prosecute them or kill them .. why go after people who didn't shoot but went to mosque to pray

Get the fact straight... It wasn't a single shooter. These shooters are suicidal, driven by religious extremism. Of course most of them are neutralized afterwards but since bombs isn't easy for them, the have resolved to Knifing and Shooting.

Where are the killers coming from? Clearly from the mosques and you want to keep mute and not act.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Danisaint112(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Watch the people condemning Russia go mute on this, some would even praise Isreal for shooting at defenceless worshipers

Words like "INVASION" "ATACK" "CIVILIANS" "WOMEN" "CHILDREN" "TERRORISE" would suddenly be missing in the reportage

Just shut the f*ck up! You lots are just too annoying and blind to differentiate between religiousness and reality.

Are Ukrainians terrorists? Last I remember, all terrorist in the are Muslims.

When the Palestinians carried out three attacks this year killing atleast 12 defenceless and Innocent Isreali Citizens you Islamic fanatics and Putin Urchins didn't see it to condemn.

Did the Ukraine you are condemn started this war? Of course no, Putin did.

Are Ukrainians supporting terrorist in the Donbas (lohansk and donesk)?

No but you mujahideens in Gaza have always sheltered, breeder, praised and encouraged terrorists.

Every I just see more reason why Isreal should chase your head slamming brothers out of Isreal entirely.

You lots are just too senseless and ignorant. You guys act like programmed zombies all the time. Spits! sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Rexymania(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Say No to war

GoodIsGod:

Grow up and learn.
If you conquered a land during war it belongs to you. Except you decide to give it back.

Most towns and cities in the world were taken from the local settlers in those days. That is what makes up the world we live in today.

USA was the land of the Red Indians before the advent of America.
The Indians rising in this century that they want to claim their land back is trouble loading for them.
Rather if they are wise, would live in peace with the new settlers.

During the six days war Israel conquered many lands of the Arabs waging war with them. And those lands became theirs .

Egypt and some other countries had to make peace with Israel before the lands were released back to them in the late seventies and early 80s.

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Dproperties: 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
This report is one sided, it's today I really know how media turn story upside down.

I am an Eye witness

1 Like

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by J3susFr3ak: 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mooh247:

Oh, you care to know?

Police video shows how Friday’s terrorists got their guns onto Temple Mount
Newly released security footage reveals fourth man who brought weapons onto site, shows attackers moments before they shot dead two police officers

https://www.timesofisrael.com/police-video-shows-terrorists-accomplice-smuggling-guns-onto-temple-mount/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=281QGdWLhqs
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by ThankGodFriday(m): 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Over 100 Christians killed in Nigeria by jihadists, did any foreign media carry it?
Nigerian lives matter

1 Like

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Ecos(m): 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin Bros wetin na. U dey vex oh
toujurs:
Thunder fire your mouth

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
israel has retaliated...now watch how nigerian terrorists sympathyzers will occupy this thread, comparing it with russia invasion of Ukraine... forgetting that ukraine never attacked russia in the first place

You know the reason of Russia invasion?? Ukraine attack Russia ego as a powerful nation by wanting to mingle with nato and European Union, after an agreement by the west even when they breach agreement by taking Poland and the others. Still wan enter Ukraine, America will not allow China settle in Cuba or Mexico. Know the real cause not because ukriane never attacked Russia

1 Like

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Eneye4me: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
moneyissweet:
This is the most sweetest news today.

No peace for terrorists.
U would be treated the same.
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by aidameoryou: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Stop writing what you don't know.
Those Muslims terrorists in jerusalem Israel has been causing mayhem time and time again to Israelis cohabiting with them.

Ukraine never attacked Israel in the first place.
Stop feeding gullible people bullshit

1 Like

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Eneye4me: 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
perez100:
Now Israel is talking - Best way to go about it to deal with those terrorists.
the way IPOB terrorist is busy dealing with U.
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by derecho(m): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
I just dey watch you.You can't understand the Jew thing.Only a Christian knows.
Jews aren't only in Israel and Not everyone in Israel are Jews.
Just leave matter for Matthias.

On the issue at hand, you were here some days back when Ramadan started and some Israelis were killed and the gunman ran away.All these people trying to form humanitarian never condemned it.For them it was a normal Israeli-Palestinian struggle. Nobody, brought the wicked guy out.What does that tell you? That's a tacit support.

Why cry when there's a raid for him?Shouldn't everyone who supported his evil share and bear the consequence?

Take it or leave it.Judaism,the predominant religion in Israel, is Not Christianity. They practice Tit-for-Tat.Only Christians will leave it for God and forgive. Israel does not mind to bomb the Blackstone in Mecca.
Mooh247:

We!!

Black man you are neither Jew or American so why the we

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Eneye4me: 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tannhauser:
The isrealis probably had reliable intel that tbe adherents of the accursed were planning something big after the prayers and so preempted them with this raid.
Good one from the Israelis.
Ur church will be invaded with similar treatment.
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by MDK777: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
israel has retaliated...now watch how nigerian terrorists sympathyzers will occupy this thread, comparing it with russia invasion of Ukraine... forgetting that ukraine never attacked russia in the first place
Use Your Head
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Eneye4me: 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
headbasher96:
Why e be say anywhere muslims dey na so so trouble them the give them honestly it beats my imagination.
same way with Christainity that started world war 1,2, the first person to use N/weapons to killed over 200,000. Christainity in southern Sudan conflict and terrorism. Anti balaka, Lord resistance Army. IPOB, Russia and Ukrainian. I can go on.

1 Like

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Eneye4me: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
007Marvel:
See as this news sweet Me like say na waist man dey throw on top bed grin cheesy cheesy if u dey see dis kind news come still dey use body jam body e too go sweet oo cheesy cheesy
U will be kill soon and it sweet others.
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Eneye4me: 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
07kjb:
Flush the potential terrorist, that site is a holy site of the Israelites
IPOB spotted, U will be kill too.

1 Like

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Eneye4me: 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mazing:
Shut up you wicked Islamic terrorist cheesy cheesy. You followers of the paedophile mohammed derive pleasure in causing trouble and death wherever una dey undecided undecided. Truely ISLAMABAD grin grin
U are mentally deranged, IPOB will slaughter U soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Eneye4me: 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Shoot the terrorists organization
Shoot the Muslim terrorists at sight
and Christains terrorist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion / Boris Johnson Accused Of Racial Stereotyping With View On Nigerians / Trump Indirectly Concedes Defeat, Ask Officials To Cooperate With Bidden's Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.