Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

2023: Is This Campaogn Ad By Kingsley Moghalu The Best Yet? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Is This Campaogn Ad By Kingsley Moghalu The Best Yet? (30493 Views)

Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate / Kingsley Moghalu Gives Reason Why He Pulled Out Of PACT After Losing / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Is This Campaogn Ad By Kingsley Moghalu The Best Yet? by rattlesnake(m): 9:53am On Apr 16, 2022
im supposed to like this man but I DONT

1 Like

Re: 2023: Is This Campaogn Ad By Kingsley Moghalu The Best Yet? by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 16, 2022
Re: 2023: Is This Campaogn Ad By Kingsley Moghalu The Best Yet? by optm(m): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2022
fernandez1:
The people of course
so you see, if the people decide otherwise, it would happen
Re: 2023: Is This Campaogn Ad By Kingsley Moghalu The Best Yet? by Mummyfour(f): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2022
[quote author=Imindmywords post=111980438]This is the best political campaign ad ever! I will buy you data if you can show me a better one.
.......Kingsley Moghalu, what have you done!?

Please watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKTDpEU62Qs[/quote the best campaign advert in the world.
I got a lot of goose bumps watching it.

The best. Simply the best

1 Like

Re: 2023: Is This Campaogn Ad By Kingsley Moghalu The Best Yet? by freemi(m): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2022
Certainly..not bad
Re: 2023: Is This Campaogn Ad By Kingsley Moghalu The Best Yet? by biotechshola(m): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2022
Any campaign body for Moghalu in ibadan?

If you have any clue plz lemme know, i wànt to be part of this...
Re: 2023: Is This Campaogn Ad By Kingsley Moghalu The Best Yet? by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 16, 2022
Goosebumps!
Re: 2023: Is This Campaogn Ad By Kingsley Moghalu The Best Yet? by Quitam: 11:16am On Apr 16, 2022
JimmySwaggart:

Going by your analysis, can we categorically say that Peter obi is a grassroot politician with reliable grassroot support being an ex-governor himself.
Yes. He has better grassroot support esp in Anambra. In terms of experience governing people, he's way ahead of Osinbajo.
Re: 2023: Is This Campaogn Ad By Kingsley Moghalu The Best Yet? by 49cents(m): 11:22am On Apr 16, 2022
kollinz1234:
adverts doesn't win elections; in a country like Nigeria, even manifestos don't win elections! Presidential debates doesn't even do jack.

All you need to do is to get agents (not thugs) in all the states of the federation whose job will be to be visiting different locations in each state and promoting your candidate that is if you don't want to play dirty like the politicians you criticize. But if you want to play dirty, visit bars, viewing centers, motor parks meet rough guys, gangs, head of cult groups; give them money and promise them a place in the government. They will not only give you results, they will give you their lives

Your position means that you feel can do anything to change things

Do the thugs have more than one vote....

This is why Nigeria is where it is..when the people feel defeated and mock anyone like moghalu who dares to challenge status quo...

I have joined his party....the ADC..I am done complaining
Re: 2023: Is This Campaogn Ad By Kingsley Moghalu The Best Yet? by kollinz1234(m): 11:46am On Apr 16, 2022
49cents:

Your position means that you feel can do anything to change things

Do the thugs have more than one vote....

This is why Nigeria is where it is..when the people feel defeated and mock anyone like moghalu who dares to challenge status quo...

I have joined his party....the ADC..I am done complaining
I gave two options you chose to judge my opinion by one of them.
This singular act shows a lot of weaknesses in your campaign for moghalu who is obviously the best candidate among all the presidential candidates. Do you need to win or just compete? You will need to be more tactical if you want your candidate to emerge worthy in the polls.
Re: 2023: Is This Campaogn Ad By Kingsley Moghalu The Best Yet? by azuba4u: 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
NIGERIA YOUTHS
ARISE
IS YOUTH O'CLOCK.
LETS TRY NEW THING.

VOTE PROF. KINGSLEY MOGHALU.
VOTE ADC!!!
Re: 2023: Is This Campaogn Ad By Kingsley Moghalu The Best Yet? by Lawalemi(m): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Beautiful advert!

He's the only man I know to be ready for presidency but anything outside PDP/APC is a herculean task for any candidate.
Re: 2023: Is This Campaogn Ad By Kingsley Moghalu The Best Yet? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Imindmywords:
This is the best political campaign ad ever! I will buy you data if you can show me a better one.
.......Kingsley Moghalu, what have you done!?

Please watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKTDpEU62Qs
His Campaign feasted more on the negativity.
He came to remind us of our tears.
No.
He can't continue to make us cry.
Let him be bringing us hope

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Entire Labour Party Structure In Jigawa Collapses Into APC / Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" / Governor Wike Commissions NLNG Office Complex In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.