Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? (3719 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by Sopies: 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
So I'm currently on fracas with my girlfriend, she stumbled on some texts from another babe to me on my phone and to be honest there was no way I could lie my way out. She was understandably livid and stopped talking to me, she was supposed to leave today after spending over 6 days with me.

I saw her writing something in a note, I went through the note when she went out to get breakfast after refusing to eat the one I bought earlier. It turned out to be a lecture note but I couldn't see anything serious in the note. I turned the back page and saw random things including a list of about 12 names all guys.

I recognized about 80% of the names on the list because she has always opened up to me about her past life, they were all guys she has straffed before. I don't understand the order of the list because her favourite ex was number one while her immediate ex was number 11 with my name on number 5.

I can't ask her about the list because we are not on talking terms, my plan was actually to ghost her after this last visit but this list discovery has made me change my mind. I want to try and settle so as to try and find out about the list. I've tried to scope her but she's adamant and hurt, she even called one of her toasters and went out for an outing with her.

I'm not longer interested in the girl but this list of a thing is making me skeptical... How do find out about the motive behind this list??
Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by Nonso92(m): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Just move on bro

Don't be surprised when she comes back from her outing, a new name would be added to the list.

You say she went out with a toaster right??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by LoveNbeloved(f): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by funshint(m): 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
What else do you want to find out again? Sha go and do test grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Sopies:
I'm not longer interested in the girl but this list of a thing is making me skeptical... How do find out about the motive behind this list??
If you are no longer interested in the gal why not also mind your own business and move on? undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by Uprightness100(m): 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Probably she is writing in Alphabetical order, the names of Destinies she has Shattered!
Young men, Flee Fornication! Flee Immorality! You Stand to Lose a lot, Spiritually and Physically.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by tayo60(f): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
The kpekus no be for only you. Chop your own and move

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by Sopies: 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
Uprightness100:
Probably she is writing in Alphabetical order, the names of Destinies she has Shattered!
Haa...abeg o, but ironically I've enjoyed my best financial upsurge for a while since I started dating her. Might be a coincidence though
Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by Camelot65: 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
It's just your turn man. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by Sopies: 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nonso92:
Just move on bro

Don't be surprised when she comes back from her outing, a new name would be added to the list.

You say she went out with a toaster right??
Lol...it's possible, she's always told me that's how she behaves each time someone hurts her. I don't really care though, I'm not a saint either
Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by Sopies: 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Camelot65:
It's just your turn man. grin

I know, but what's the list for?
Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by Uprightness100(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Sopies:

Haa...abeg o, but ironically I've enjoyed my best financial upsurge for a while since I started dating her. Might be a coincidence though

Samson was at his peak when he was frolicking with Delilah, but when the Consequences began to flow. Baba lost his eyes and lost his life.
Go and repent and ask GOD for forgiveness. Flee Immorality! It is a Destiny killer.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by Nonso92(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Sopies:

Lol...it's possible, she's always told me that's how she behaves each time someone hurts her. I don't really care though, I'm not a saint either

Then there's no need. I would even advise you don't dig that p*say anymore, cos any further romance could be a setup.

That gender has plenty vawulence up their sleeve.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by Kriss216: 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
Our girlfriend is our community project.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by Nonexisting: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If you are no longer interested in the gal why not also mind your own business and move on? undecided
Learn to shut your trap any time you have nothing meaningful to talk. Stop doing chochocho on every topic.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by mymadam(m): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Sopies:

Shioorrrr undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by Kobojunkie: 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nonexisting:
Learn to shut your trap any time you have nothing meaningful to talk. Stop doing chochocho on every topic.
Abeg Waka pass me if you have nothing sensible to add! undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by Goldbw122(m): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
I have a list like that, is a diary.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
Your girlfriend abi na our girlfriend!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by karkinase(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Women of this generation cannot be tamed..it’s a game of luck. But don’t be a simp.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Knowing that you had intercourse with an already ravished lady shows that you lack judgement. Your curiosity in knowing why that list exist and and still getting closer to her to know why your name is included means you want to be dealt with.
Many names of playboys like you are padlocked inside a bottle and thrown into the sea

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by Omicron123: 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by Omicron123: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
Why davido and wizkid and 80% of the celebrities and even Dangote and our politicians never broke. Oga go and hustle, make money and free ur self from mental slavary.

Uprightness100:
Young men, Flee Fornication! Flee Immorality! You Stand to Lose a lot, Spiritually and Physically.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by fastanddubious(m): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
Uprightness100:

Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by babsayomide6600(m): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
your comment here doesn't seem like someone who was planning on ghosting her after this outing.

focus on yourself. let YOU come first. your girl will be the one not wanting to loose you..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by EmzyT: 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by Blakkute: 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
[quote author=Goldbw122 post=111982033]I have a list like that, is a diary. [/quote} DID U WRITE TINGS LIKE DIS ON IT
Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by tnerro1(m): 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
You should be thanking God .....
Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by Brume001: 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Because he is worried that the girl could be into some sort of spiritism. is that so hard to understand? or do you prefer typing more than thinking.

People have their beliefs and fear, and you should not fault them for it. By the way, when you write my name in a stupid wack list that becomes my business if I deem it fit

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by Kobojunkie: 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
Brume001:
Because he is worried that the girl could be into some sort of spiritism. is that so hard to understand? or do you prefer typing more than thinking.

People have their beliefs and fear, and you should not fault them for it. By the way, when you write my name in a stupid wack list that becomes my business if I deem it fit
Oh please give it a rest! undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by eedhrisademola(m): 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
Na BALANCE SHEET BE DAT??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Brazilian Singer With A Hairy Chest(photos, 18+) / I’m Loosing My Dick Please Help / 15 FACTS About (some) NIGERIAN Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.