Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! (91020 Views)

My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Go Down)

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Serial48(f): 4:31pm On May 04, 2022
Slycks:
Guy, be professional with your work, if you have issue with any body, face them. Don't turn your reader to enemy when the real enemy is out there derailing your thread. And one funny thing, it's making the thread more interesting.

This is looking asif you are giving in to dodo, when you can actually ignore and continue your work. I wish Nairaland was like twitter where you can be able to identify a real moniker to parody. The guy claim you started the whole thing by using him as a bartender in your work, he no talk. Now you still dey mention his moniker, if no be say u dey find trouble, dodo ati rice can actually be written with a space in between but you decide to join it together making a mention to him. Now he's giving it to,you are here wailing and looking for who will join you to fight your fight. Face it man and reply him, it's even a part that is making the thread more interesting, if only you guys can be professional with it.

My advise, king, if anyone decides to mention or reply to your work with a different moniker, don't think or assume it's someone else, in as much as the person didn't mention with their real moniker that you know them with.. Because it's only a coward that will create a diff moniker to troll. Know this and know peace.

My conclusion: A professional writer should welcome a critics on his/her work. And lastly, both king and dodo are wonderful writers, I'm a fan of both writers and I will not be recruit to insult any of them. Can peace reign on this thread now? or you ppl want to come for my head??

God bless you brother, youve made all the sense i was expecting to read here in the comments. The guy @dodoatirice in his write up on this site said kingog mistook him for another monkier and he tried to correct that and kingog be feeling like god. Atleast he reached out to you to correct something and that alone shows dodoatirice didn’t have anything up his sleeve now look, the guy come bring wotowoto come thread now, everybody be supporting just the op, but the op is the real trouble maker

Divepen
Obinnau

You guys should come treat this with al fairness
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Serial48(f): 4:39pm On May 04, 2022
KiNg0G:

do you know all what Dodoatirice posted on my personal thread I created since last night with different mentions?
thread o created since last year... dodo went there to abuse me.

that there was just the only reply I gave him

You started it my dear, when dodoatirice reached out to you peacefully trying to clear is name, why didn’t you reply to him??

Divepen
Obinnau

Dodoatirice said in his write up on your thread that he reached out to you.. a matured mind would acknowledge but instead, you went ahead and derailed him, derail your nice work, derail your personality because you’re looking for scores.

Divepen
Obinnau

At some point on this thread, the same kingog called out The banned dodoatirice and asked him for money you even pasted your account number. I was on this same thread when dodoatirice said he’d habe given you 50k but because you mistook his monkier for someone else and he reached out to you and you didn’t bulge but still went around on this same thread making it look like dodoatirice was spoiling the thread for you. I guess that money part pain you wella.. but life is not like that.

So you’re the real trouble maker here
King. I still remain a fan of your work though, but you’re derailing it. You’re the first writer I’ve seen on this site that would use someone’s monkier in a thread and you thing the monkier won’t get notifications that you mentioned them? Oh please

Divepen
Obinnau
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 4:43pm On May 04, 2022
Slycks:
Guy, be professional with your work, if you have issue with any body, face them. Don't turn your reader to enemy when the real enemy is out there derailing your thread. And one funny thing, it's making the thread more interesting.

This is looking asif you are giving in to dodo, when you can actually ignore and continue your work. I wish Nairaland was like twitter where you can be able to identify a real moniker to parody. The guy claim you started the whole thing by using him as a bartender in your work, he no talk. Now you still dey mention his moniker, if no be say u dey find trouble, dodo ati rice can actually be written with a space in between but you decide to join it together making a mention to him. Now he's giving it to,you are here wailing and looking for who will join you to fight your fight. Face it man and reply him, it's even a part that is making the thread more interesting, if only you guys can be professional with it.

My advise, king, if anyone decides to mention or reply to your work with a different moniker, don't think or assume it's someone else, in as much as the person didn't mention with their real moniker that you know them with.. Because it's only a coward that will create a diff moniker to troll. Know this and know peace.

My conclusion: A professional writer should welcome a critics on his/her work. And lastly, both king and dodo are wonderful writers, I'm a fan of both writers and I will not be recruit to insult any of them. Can peace reign on this thread now? or you ppl want to come for my head??

you talk well guy....

the only reason when make me dey vex here.... nor be because him derail the thread all through the night..

AM angry because I came here to continue from where I stopped yesterday night to see a derailed thread and not even one person cautioned him to cease...

I nor tell you to fight my fight for me...... when dodo use my name kennedy as a bartender that tried to poison him in a club....I laughed it off...infact I was impressed (hold on I will try to get you the screenshot)

last week... someone was claiming this story wasn't mine.

I also saw dodo on this thread, when he throwed insult on me.... SAYING HUNGER DEY THIS COUNTRY.

so I thought let me freestyle a little, convince people am the owner of this story.... Dodoatirice was prepared as a meal in the story...

anybody go read am just laugh throway face....what's the fuse?

so you mean say because of DoDo and rice when I use for this story na make this guy dey derail this thread since how many days come....and you dey open your mouth dey say you dey enjoy am.

well me nor dey enjoy am.

because his thread broke Yahoo boy wasn't derailed like this.

once again, I go still talk am.

The reason when make me dey vex, na because I come online this morning to update this thread... From where I stopped yesterday night.

only to see a bunch of derailment and not even one person tell am say Guy stop.

people like you when dey enjoy this derailment...na him I dey try avoid...I nor get update for you.

2 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Serial48(f): 4:44pm On May 04, 2022
So kingog, your game plan is to look for trouble, and when trouble visits you, you turn it to a case of derailing, you’re quick to call on the moderators divepen1 obinnau but if i was a mod, I’ll give you a ban too because you’re a trouble maker. I didn’t see you as a trouble maker at first, i saw you as a talent and this piece is a banger. Then i started seeing you as trouble the moment you went on another thread to ask a banned user how he is enjoying his ban. So you used the mods to your advantage and then go behind to look for the same trouble you’re crying foul for is that not clout chasing

Divepen1
Obinnau

Mods should stop letting op’s use them as a tool to fight. Sometimes these mods need to observe the thread and not judge based on if you’re a op or not, a stupid will still be a stupid day in day out.
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 4:46pm On May 04, 2022
Serial48:
So kingog, your game plan is to look for trouble, and when trouble visits you, you turn it to a case of derailing, you’re quick to call on the moderators divepen1 obinnau but if i was a mod, I’ll give you a ban too because you’re a trouble maker. I didn’t see you as a trouble maker at first, i saw you as a talent and this piece is a banger. Then i started seeing you as trouble the moment you went on another thread to ask a banned user how he is enjoying his ban. So you used the mods to your advantage and then go behind to look for the same trouble you’re crying foul for is that not clout chasing

Divepen1
Obinnau

Mods should stop letting op’s use them as a tool to fight. Sometimes these mods need to observe the thread and not judge based on if you’re a op or not, a stupid will still be a stupid day in day out.

Dodoatirice weldon

I nor get update for you.

anybody when view go know say na you be this.

enjoy your ban
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Serial48(f): 4:48pm On May 04, 2022
@kingog

I followed dodoatirice thread from the day one to the end of that cery fine piece that gave us joy from dtart to finish, he was a hardworker, steady updates back to back eith little or less violence.

And when he used your name kenedy as you put here, it wasn’t your own kingog because if you’re referring to

Born2winxx i can’t remember the monkier. So shut it and keep calm. And the certain monkier he mentioned in his piece was like yourself giving him headaches on his own thread.

You are trouble o
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Serial48(f): 4:50pm On May 04, 2022
KiNg0G:

Dodoatirice weldon

I nor get update for you.

anybody when view go know say na you be this.

enjoy your ban

This is the same thing dodoatirice complained and this is exactly how you started with him but you can’t do that to me

Divepen1
Obinnau

Please we need your attention on this thread as this op is using his thread to look for trouble!
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 04, 2022
Serial48:

Divepen1
Obinnau

Hush, your mouth everyone here knows whose at fault here and Dodoatirice has been constituting nuisance on this thread from day one. He has even been asked by several people to stop but still he continues. Tell me if that is not jealousy? Is this the way is own thread was derailed?
Here is a screenshot of the comments he made last week when op was asking for donation, read it and tell me if that's not him looking for trouble.
It all started on page 22
Tell your dodo to unfollow this thread, we don't need him here

2 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 5:01pm On May 04, 2022
Barrister026:

Hush, your mouth everyone here knows whose at fault here and Dodoatirice has been constituting nuisance on this thread from day one. He has even been asked by several people to stop but still he continues. Tell me if that is not jealousy? Is this the way is own thread was derailed?
Here is a screenshot of the comments he made last week when op was asking for donation, read it and tell me if that's not him looking for trouble.
thank you barrister, I nor reply that monikar again it fit be him.
besides I never see that monikar view this my thread till today just appear from no where telling me how good my work is.

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Serial48(f): 5:08pm On May 04, 2022
Barrister026:

How dare you tell your mummy to shut up lol go home kid, I’ll talk to you father later

Secondly I’m not taking sides, in all fairness, this kingog guy needs to mind his thread! He should keep the entertainment coming instead of hate or anything
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Serial48(f): 5:11pm On May 04, 2022
KiNg0G:

thank you barrister, I nor reply that monikar again it fit be him.
besides I never see that monikar view this my thread till today just appear from no where telling me how good my work is.

Thats because you’re too soaked in hate to under That people read as ghosts and i only login when i need to comment bro. You don’t need to reply me, just keep the good work going and act like wizkid wey no send you.

Even shatta walet try, pim wizkid noor talk.

Please do not reply me but reply the thread with updates thank you
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Serial48(f): 5:14pm On May 04, 2022
Freddy2021:
#SAVAGE @dodoatirice

I swear, he really dealt with those two including the op. Op sef no believe am him go call mod damn but all in all, lets promote peace.
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 04, 2022
Serial48:

How dare you tell your mummy to shut up lol go home kid, I’ll talk to you father later

Secondly I’m not taking sides, in all fairness, this kingog guy needs to mind his thread! He should keep the entertainment coming instead of hate or anything

Once again hush your mouth there, we were all here when kingog single handedly quoted Dodoatirice for a donation, tell me if kingog had beef with him why would he mentioned him? because as a normal human being he thought past incident don't matter. he has no issue with him Instead Dodoatirice came and start mocking him bringing passed incidence.
we were all here that day.

The issue was settled by starchandbanga who credited the op 5k. Didn't the matter end from there?
Has king0g been quoting Dodoatirice again ever since that incidence?
Recently kingog came and ask for free donation from anyone not compulsory, others were mocking him, he ignore, posting tracks of music that we thought he wasn't even going to update again. Still he updated

Page 22 started this whole thing

Page 22 started This whole thing

I urge everyone to go to page 22 and see Dodoatirice comments,

That day i was expecting kingog to reply him, but he didn't that's to show you how matured he is.

Instead when kingog drop the next update he inputed Dodoatirice as a fooood in the chapter to show us how creative he is, we all know he was also referring to him still

1 1, won't it end from there?
why's his he angry when he is always the one to throw the first stone

Why does he keep derailing this thread, that's the peak of immaturity.

Page 22 started all this, I believe.

Dodoatirice has been looking for this op trouble, calling him a begger 24/7 is it a crime to get paid for your work?

I checked some of the op threads, because I followed him, I saw all the comments Dodoatirice did on his threads last night.

I mean who does that? If not a depressed fellow.
just go and check some of Dodoatirice post on the ops thread last night.
click on Dodoatirice post and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Serial48(f): 5:31pm On May 04, 2022
Barrister026:

Once again hush your mouth there, we were all here when kingog single handedly quoted Dodoatirice for a donation, tell me if kingog had beef with him why would he mentioned him? Instead Dodoatirice came and start mocking him bringing passed incidence. The issue was settled by starchandbanga who credited the op 5k. Didn't the matter end from there?
Has king0g been quoting Dodoatirice again ever since that incidence?
Recently kingog came and ask for free donation from anyone not compulsory, others were mocking him, he ignore so many posting tracks of music that we thought he wasn't even going to update again. Still he updated

Page 22 started This whole thing

I urge everyone to go to page 22 and see Dodoatirice comments,

That day i was expecting kingog to reply him, but he didn't that's to show how matured he is.

Instead when kingog drop the next update he inputed Dodoatirice as a fooood in the chapter to show us how creative he is, we all know he was also referring to him still

1 1, won't it end from there?

Why does he keep derailing this thread, that's the peak of immaturity.

Page 22 started all this, I believe.

Dodoatirice has been looking for this op trouble, calling him a begger 24/7

I checked some of the op threads, because I followed him, I saw all the comments Dodoatirice did on his page last night.

I mean who does that? If not a depressed fellow.
just go and check some of Dodoatirice post on the ops thread last night.
click on Dodoatirice post and see for yourself.

You Sir, you forgort to check this thread and screenshot the part where Dodo was begging the same op to retract on a statement. Its obvious you’ve not been followIng

I will have bad blood for you if i was supporting your work and you mix me up with some person else so you see, it started from kingog and the mistake he made was mixing dodoatirice up with another monkier. Before that mention, Dodoatirice didn’t come on the thread to derail it but it all started after kingog called him out by error and i guess what literally pained dodo was the fact that he mentioned kingog and he didn’t answer

So thats like another dimension to the whole thing. So scold everyone involved.
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 04, 2022
Serial48:

You Sir, you forgort to check this thread and screenshot the part where Dodo was begging the same op to retract on a statement. Its obvious you’ve not been followIng

I will have bad blood for you if i was supporting your work and you mix me up with some person else so you see, it started from kingog and the mistake he made was mixing dodoatirice up with another monkier. Before that mention, Dodoatirice didn’t come on the thread to derail it but it all started after kingog called him out by error and i guess what literally pained dodo was the fact that he mentioned kingog and he didn’t answer

So thats like another dimension to the whole thing. So scold everyone involved.
you are not getting the point at all, have been on this thread since the beginning one of the first followers. I was here sometime February when that happened. yes kingog might have thought Dodoatirice was that monikar that was insulting him. Dodoatirice came and asked him to apologise, he didn't apologize.

the next week, the op single handedly quoted Dodoatirice for support, every guy man who lives in nigeria will know that's apologising on its own from a nigeria man, they don't come to you to say agbeg forgive me or am sorry. nigeria men can never do that
I mean you had issue with someone previously and your asking for help from the person codedly isn't that apologising?

As a normal guyman, we all thought that would squashed the beef on that very day, but what happened was the reversed. Dodoatirice mocked the op for quoting him for help, that I was even ashamed of kingog, till starchandbanga came to settle it.

Ever since then has they be any issue between them?
has the issue not be resolved?
why bring that issue back?

Dodoatirice is the one who have bad mind towards the op.
we all know here, we all can see through his comments.

page22 was the first comments Dodoatirice made since February issue that was resolved

tell me if that's not him looking for trouble?
if you were the op, you came online and saw someone that has not be commenting on your page made this kind of comment because you asked for donation will you be happy?

I believe that's the reason kingog put him in his episode Dodoatirice food, we all saw it.

and truth of the matter is, Dodoatirice started this recent beef

I don't know if your real a lady or a man, but be sincere with yourself you know the truth, Dodoatirice is the one having hates mind towards this op. he looks for every loophole to ridicule him.

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 04, 2022
people are hungry in this country
because op asked for donation, yet he didn't reply you
the next thing op put your name in his passage all hell wants to break loose. immaturity at its peak.

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Serial48(f): 5:57pm On May 04, 2022
Barrister026:

you are not getting the point at all, have been on this thread since the beginning one of the first followers. I was here sometime February when that happened. yes kingog might have thought Dodoatirice was that monikar that was insulting him. Dodoatirice came and asked him to apologise, he didn't apologize.

the next week, the op single handedly quoted Dodoatirice for support, every guy man who lives in nigeria will know that's apologising on its own.
I mean you had issue with someone previously and your asking for help from the person, isn't that apologising?

As a normal guyman, we all thought that would squashed the beef on that very day, but what happened was the reversed. Dodoatirice mocked the op for quoting him for help, that I was even ashamed of kingog, till starchandbanga came to settle it.

page22 was the first comments Dodoatirice made since February.
if you were the op, you came online and saw someone that has not be commenting on your page made this kind of comment because you asked for donation will you be happy?

I believe that's the reason kingog put him in his episode Dodoatirice, we all saw it.

I don't know if your real a lady or a man, but be sincere with yourself you know the truth, Dodoatirice is the one having hates mind towards this op. he looks for every loophole to ridicule him.

No dodo was a fan of this work from the start but it all started when that troll username came for kingog

Check screenshots you will see how the dodo guy even encouraged this op and supported with comments.

Defamation is a crime in the legal world,

So here’s the wuestion, why did kingog not reply to his comments retracing the comments??

Because we all have usernames/monkier on this app or because you think its faceless, you will now be resulting to violence or feeling too big? On this thread, you can’t even throw the op question’s or i can say that, for example the op leaves annupdate, someone comes to the thread to spew jargon, and the op eventually results to hate, looks around, picks one of his readers and call him out. If it was you that was defamed with monkiers on this forum or someone called you out wrongfully you’d just sit there and be smilling sheepishly

We are all human lets look at it without sentements. So these are the screenshots you missed i digged them out for you. So your op is proud if he wanted peace, if kingog really wanted peace he’d have acknowledged dodo’s comment about the mix up.

Its not about coming on this website to wrote a piece as nairaland celebs remain on nairaland. It don’t count in the real world. Lets all learn to be humble. As we never know who we will meet tomorrow. And if you’re thinking this forum is really faceless and you can do whatever you want as an op and as a reader that’s okay too.

Pic one

Dodoatirice comment when the thread was fresh

Pic two
The supposed monkier that kingog mistook as dodoatirice

Pic three:

Dodoatirice’s comment

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Serial48(f): 6:00pm On May 04, 2022
Barrister026. are we not hungry in this country?

Last time i bough a bag of rice, it ate deep into my pocket. Look the majority of us in this country, we are merely existing.

How much is ten thousand these days. Its just the reality. Take it or leave it
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Serial48(f): 6:04pm On May 04, 2022
Barrister026:
people are hungry in this country

because op asked for donation, yet he didn't reply you

the next thing op put your name in his passage all hell wants to break loose.
immaturity at its peak.

So must the op comment to every Jargon?? I mean you have a piece thats interesting, and you’re giving your time to comments that damages your efforts. To start and run a thread is not easy you will still be chasing clout about as an op??

Okay here’s an experiment, let the op drop an update and just leave a simple critic coment on his work. Even the very best in the world need critics to improve. If he can’t absorb critic, he’s no writer. And can never be better.

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Serial48(f): 6:08pm On May 04, 2022
Look what’s happening now, kingog himself no dey enjoy the thread now. 2 updates dropped last night, nobody dey reason am, because the banters on this page now seems interesting than the piece. @kingog, if you as a wrotte pay attention to this troll infested site, then be ready for whats coming.. the information you originally wanna pass to your readers would be derailed. Just look at it, in the past 3 days, banter comments plenty pass updates

Like wtf!!

kingog people in the world wide world are reading your piece but how can a new reader visit the last page of your piece and starts reading all of this??

No nah
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Serial48(f): 6:09pm On May 04, 2022
Seun

Nairaland needs a total revamp!!
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Slycks(m): 6:09pm On May 04, 2022
KiNg0G:

you talk well guy....

the only reason when make me dey vex here.... nor be because him derail the thread all through the night..

AM angry because I came here to continue from where I stopped yesterday night to see a derailed thread and not even one person cautioned him to cease...

I nor tell you to fight my fight for me...... when dodo use my name kennedy as a bartender that tried to poison him in a club....I laughed it off...infact I was impressed (hold on I will try to get you the screenshot)

last week... someone was claiming this story wasn't mine.

I also saw dodo on this thread, when he throwed insult on me.... SAYING HUNGER DEY THIS COUNTRY.

so I thought let me freestyle a little, convince people am the owner of this story.... Dodoatirice was prepared as a meal in the story...

anybody go read am just laugh throway face....what's the fuse?

so you mean say because of DoDo and rice when I use for this story na make this guy dey derail this thread since how many days come....and you dey open your mouth dey say you dey enjoy am.

well me nor dey enjoy am.

because his thread broke Yahoo boy wasn't derailed like this.

once again, I go still talk am.

The reason when make me dey vex, na because I come online this morning to update this thread... From where I stopped yesterday night.

only to see a bunch of derailment and not even one person tell am say Guy stop.

people like you when dey enjoy this derailment...na him I dey try avoid...I nor get update for you.

Yes, I red that poison part and true his thread wasn't derailed. King, you need to develop more thick skin for banters, insult and trolls. Truly, I understand why you are angry which is normal, you were expecting atleast one person to call him to order, are you aware that this guy is doing it on purpose? And if anyone gives him a reply, it will further derail the thread the more, thereby shifting ppl mind away from the topic gan gan.

If we begin to talk and analyse how it all started, it will look asif we are going back. So moving forward: I hope you guys find a platform to settle your difference and give us better tori.

A quick one, the line that says "SAYING HUNGER DEY THIS COUNTRY" ..Truly hunger dey, hunger dey catch me sef and if u ask for my acct, I will gladly drop it.. But on a more serious note, I don't see anything bad if a writer ask for voluntary donation. You will be surprise there are lot of silent reader who wishes to donate at every update because they are feeling the story and they love the work. You can append your acct detail and btc address to your signature for kind donations.

King, just like some songs, some stories are evergreen, 2 decade from now or less, an investor somewhere might stumble upon this particular thread and decide to read from page 1 only to find out the story wasn't completed here, you know it will be a turn off to a potential investor? Foresight bro. think am oo

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Serial48(f): 6:10pm On May 04, 2022
Barrister026:

the next week, the op single handedly quoted Dodoatirice for support, every guy man who lives in nigeria will know that's apologising on its own from a nigeria man, they don't come to you to say agbeg forgive me or am sorry. nigeria men can never do that
I mean you had issue with someone previously and your asking for help from the person codedly isn't that apologising?

page22 was the first comments Dodoatirice made since February issue that was resolved

I believe that's the reason kingog put him in his episode Dodoatirice food, we all saw it.

How can you give me a bad name in front of the whole country and ask me for financial help? After all the insults?? Brov don’t be a simp na.
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 04, 2022
Serial48:

No dodo was a fan of this work from the start but it all started when that troll username came for kingog

Check screenshots you will see how the dodo guy even encouraged this op and supported with comments.

Defamation is a crime in the legal world,

So here’s the wuestion, why did kingog not reply to his comments retracing the comments??

Because we all have usernames/monkier on this app or because you think its faceless, you will now be resulting to violence or feeling too big? On this thread, you can’t even throw the op question’s or i can say that, for example the op leaves annupdate, someone comes to the thread to spew jargon, and the op eventually results to hate, looks around, picks one of his readers and call him out. If it was you that was defamed with monkiers on this forum or someone called you out wrongfully you’d just sit there and be smilling sheepishly

We are all human lets look at it without sentements. So these are the screenshots you missed i digged them out for you. So your op is proud if he wanted peace, if kingog really wanted peace he’d have acknowledged dodo’s comment about the mix up.

Its not about coming on this website to wrote a piece as nairaland celebs remain on nairaland. It don’t count in the real world. Lets all learn to be humble. As we never know who we will meet tomorrow. And if you’re thinking this forum is really faceless and you can do whatever you want as an op and as a reader that’s okay too.

Pic one

Dodoatirice comment when the thread was fresh

Pic two
The supposed monkier that kingog mistook as dodoatirice

Pic three:

Dodoatirice’s comment

how many times has Dodoatirice admitted kingog motivated him on his broke Yahoo boy stories?

didn't Dodoatirice admitted it on his post yesterday night? that if it wasn't kingog effort on Dodoatirice thread he would have been able to finish it by now

did kingog derailed his thread?

instead kingog motivated him.

king0g gave Dodoatirice starting points... facts and different story lines.

they both are fans to each other, stop this your emotional blackmail it won't work with those pics you posted.

Dodoatirice mocked kingog out of his thread, till today I didn't see kingog comments on that thread again.

it's no today Dodoatirice has been jealous of kingog writing prowess

from your statement because kingog didn't apologize for miscalling Dodoatirice for another moniker shows he didn't want peace

so that makes Dodoatirice still habouring hates in his heart?
tell him that hate will purge his stomach, pass that message to him
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Serial48(f): 6:13pm On May 04, 2022
Like for real?? Barrister026

Oh call me stupid in the morning and ask me for financing at night?? Wow wait are you really an attorney or its guy name for your monkier bro??
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 04, 2022
Serial48:

How can you give me a bad name in front of the whole country and ask me for financial help? After all the insults?? Brov don’t be a simp na.
Tell your Dodoatirice to be waiting for apology from kingog.
king0g will write AM SORRY DODOATIRICE FORGIVE ME FOR MISTAKING YOU FOR SOMEONE WITH A PLACARD ON HIS HEAD SOON.

I make sure kingog does that.
iranu
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Serial48(f): 6:15pm On May 04, 2022
Slycks:

Yes, I red that poison part and true his thread wasn't derailed. King, you need to develop more thick skin for banters, insult and trolls. Truly, I understand why you are angry which is normal, you were expecting atleast one person to call him to order, are you aware that this guy is doing it on purpose? And if anyone gives him a reply, it will further derail the thread the more, thereby shifting ppl mind away from the topic gan gan.

If we begin to talk and analyse how it all started, it will look asif we are going back. So moving forward: I hope you guys find a platform to settle your difference and give us better tori.

A quick one, the line that says "SAYING HUNGER DEY THIS COUNTRY" ..Truly hunger dey, hunger dey catch me sef and if u ask for my acct, I will gladly drop it.. But on a more serious note, I don't see anything bad if a writer ask for voluntary donation. You will be surprise there are lot of silent reader who wishes to donate at every update because they are feeling the story and they love the work. You can append your acct detail and btc address to your signature for kind donations.

King, just like some songs, some stories are evergreen, 2 decade from now or less, an investor somewhere might stumble upon this particular thread and decide to read from page 1 only to find out the story wasn't completed here, you know it will be a turn off to a potential investor? Foresight bro. think am oo

You’ve spoken well, you have a whole lot of sense

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Serial48(f): 6:15pm On May 04, 2022
Barrister026:

Tell your Dodoatirice to be waiting for apology from kingog.
king0g will write AM SORRY DODOATIRICE FORGIVE ME FOR MISTAKING YOU FOR SOMEONE WITH A PLACARD ON HIS HEAD SOON.

I make sure kingog does that.
iranu

You noor drop mic too??
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Serial48(f): 6:18pm On May 04, 2022
The Best derailed thread on nairaland damn!
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 04, 2022
Slycks:

did you remember on that day Dodoatirice had issue With one born2win monikar, mocking him also that his stories can't get crowd. I read that story too, the main character was kennedy and that was also kingog story.
after mocking kingog on that day, he went ahead to input the kennedy as a bartender that tried to poison him. why didn't kingog derailed the thread on that day, instead he laughed it off.

Same way we all expected Dodoatirice to laugh it of seeing his name on a storyline, I mean Dodoatirice is beans And rice.
why act immature because a writer put your name in a Story.

yes I believe Dodoatirice is doing it on purpose

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30)

Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj / Love Happened By Rose Akpabio / My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.