Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter (5823 Views)

Peter Ndambiri, Kenyan Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife / Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica / Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by Gemid94(m): 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
Linet Chepkorir, ordinarily referred to as ‘Toto’, the youngest candidate eyeing the UDA ticket in the race for Bomet woman representative seat, has emerged victorious after defeating ten other contestants to clinch the UDA ticket.

Following her heroics, Toto turned the tables on very seasoned women politicians.

She won with 53,934 votes, followed by Eunice Benson 27,711, Stacey Chepkemoi 26,808, Beatrice Tonui 20,495, Cecilia Mutai 16,644, Susan Koech 12,410 and Brenda Chepngetich 11,901.

Toto shot to fame during an aspirants’ meeting at Deputy President William Ruto’s Karen residence in early 2021.

She was clad in a yellow pullover and a cap and her photo went viral on social media.

She later got a major boost during Ruto’s rally at Bomet Green stadium when she was recognised and given the opportunity to address the crowd.

Since then, Chepkorir continued to enjoy overwhelming support from across the county and especially from the youth.

Linet Toto is number one on Twitter trends as at the time of filing this report.

https://www.thequesttimes.com/toto-meet-24-year-old-kenyan-lady-who-is-trending-on-twitter/

3 Likes

Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by illicit(m): 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
Black Toto tongue

4 Likes

Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by OBALOLA55(m): 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
CONGRATS KPEKUS

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by Proudlyomonna: 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nice one and good luck ToTO undecided

1 Like

Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by KenyaNairobiGuy: 12:18am On Apr 16, 2022
Challenge over to you Naija to vote for your fellow youth

1 Like

Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by obinnajohnson: 12:26am On Apr 16, 2022
A win win for Kenya's TOTO.

1 Like

Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by oluztx: 1:57am On Apr 16, 2022
These kenyan people resemble Yoruba people well with their jet black skin and attire. They will leave their brethrens in Kenya, Togo and Benin Republic that look just like them, and looking to be in a country with Easterners that look nothing like them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by eMoney50(m): 3:26am On Apr 16, 2022
Hmm. She's doing well.
Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by dasparrow: 3:45am On Apr 16, 2022
Congrats to the young lady!
Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by Ishilove: 4:19am On Apr 16, 2022
Nigerian youths need to emulate people like Toto.
Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by DCONE1(m): 4:31am On Apr 16, 2022
Toto actually means Baby in swahili

2 Likes

Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by Gadafii: 4:45am On Apr 16, 2022
Toto wey get dada cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by DanseMacabre(m): 4:48am On Apr 16, 2022
If na Naija that nickname alone don disqualify am from the race.

3 Likes

Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by Mooh247: 4:57am On Apr 16, 2022
So what should we do about Toto and her news

1 Like

Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by Axis313(m): 5:05am On Apr 16, 2022
KenyaNairobiGuy:
Challenge over to you Naija to vote for your fellow youth
It's like you don't know what Toto means in Nigerian parlance.
Let others tell you the meaning.
Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by pyyxxaro: 5:10am On Apr 16, 2022
On OSIBANJO’s TOTO I stand

Sai TOTO cool

2 Likes

Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by superemmy(m): 5:14am On Apr 16, 2022
Most Nigerians are stupid especially our youth. The only thing they derived from this write-up is the similarity of her name to our language for female genitali@.

Her name isn't the point here.

The point here is, how could a 24 years old surpass all odds to gain a political ticket in the midst of experienced adversaries.

How can we apply this tactics to the next Presidential election as Youths?

Sometimes I just feel disappointed in our Nigerian Youth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by meedoLock(m): 5:14am On Apr 16, 2022
This is laudable, but this name na something o.

Abi I no see well ni? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by 1867n: 7:01am On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
So what should we do about Toto and her news
[/s]
Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by ShaqFu: 7:15am On Apr 16, 2022
Alright I know the name will make many people wrote things they think is funny.

1 Like

Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by bukatyne(f): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2022
Nice one Toto.

Nigerian youths interested in politics can understudy her.
Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by BlackSherif: 8:18am On Apr 16, 2022
What a win for toto

We pray toto wins more
Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by Mentorkaryhm(m): 8:24am On Apr 16, 2022
Many making jest of her nickname, but forget her achievement. If she can continue with a great vision, she can become a president before 45yrs. God help her
Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by Generalwoodz(m): 9:51am On Apr 16, 2022
I'm sure she didn't share toto to the godfathers ?

1 Like

Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by caye(m): 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
oluztx:
These kenyan people resemble Yoruba people well with their jet black skin and attire. They will leave their brethrens in Kenya, Togo and Benin Republic that look just like them, and looking to be in a country with Easterners that look nothing like them.

We all occupied the whole of Northern Africa till southern Africa before the white man and Arab started making wars of genocide on us.
Then we lost those lands, after majority of us had to migrate to safer places in West and central Africa
Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by ashawopikin(m): 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
As I hear toto, I rush enter here, where the toto na?

1 Like

Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by Sacred007: 8:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
oluztx:

but I no think say them they mine for their side like here
Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by Jakumo(m): 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
DanseMacabre:
If na Naija that nickname alone don disqualify am from the race.

Na him I been wan talk o. Wonder no dey finish. Toto? As in TOTO? Chai ! !
Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by Jakumo(m): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
ashawopikin:
As I hear toto, I rush enter here, where the toto na?

Na so me too I throway all wettin I dey do for hand, begin dey run come to see toto, only to face disappointment.

2 Likes

Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by BBBricks: 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
Tow tow,

Fine name

If you are thinking bad thing

Wear nose masks for your mind and use sanitizers to clean your hearts

itIsWell!

1 Like

Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by Jakumo(m): 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
BBBricks:
Tow tow,

Fine name

If you are thinking bad thing

Wear nose masks for your mind and use sanitizers to clean your hearts

itIsWell!

But wait o, Oga, how you sef come take know say we dey tink bat ting? Wettin you mean sef? Oya, explain am make we hear.
Re: Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter by BBBricks: 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ah sorry sir, I am not a mind reader

Na BABA GOD Sabi wetin we dey think for our minds!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Land Reform In South Africa - Discuss! / China To Take Over Parts Of Montenegro Over Failed Debt Repayment / Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.