Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,336 members, 7,829,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

"World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares (5121 Views)

Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun / Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by SisterFire(f): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Disgusting beast, do you know what the word my love means... The fact you have to tell people you are kind shows you are the exact opposite... You are a demonic viper.. if you are truly kind at least one person would have stood up to say so.. have you noticed not one person not one has really stood up to defend you? That should tell you alot about how you are seen here... I mean I am an arsehole and I know at least 3 or 4 people who would have stepped in... But you are hated deep down here by everyone.. no one likes you... No one sees anything good in your worth defending.. you are vile, smelly, wicked, evil, dark , ugly, a loose and morally bankrupt woman... You are no mother you only have bastards who their fathers denied because not one wants to be stuck with you, that's your reality ,that's your world ,that's how much you are hated..

Now go drink sniper let us all celebrate
... cheesy smh
My love so I have to seek validation from tiny creations of my brothers, sisters and fathers to be the immortal I am hoh?
Drink sniper u said?
Is such a pity ,tiny creatures see suicide as great evil omen never seen before,while I took same sniperlike substance to be born on earth !
Many rulers on the Saát side( NATO ) and decision makers of the grand scheme were mostly inducted into real scheme by drinking snipers cheesy , Antichrists don't drink much snipers we illusion ur brains almost all the time.
Again y will I get frustrated whenhumans don't want me when my statues are 10 out of 100 statues of Egypt presently.
In my twin-planet with purple sun my 100ft statue is standing as the most visible structure from outer of my planet.
Black humans are worms in my sight so they are inconsequential .

I am kind and compassionate my love.
Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by NoFucksToGive: 9:29am On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
SisterFire:
... cheesy smh
My love so I have to seek validation from tiny creations of my brothers, sisters and fathers to be the immortal I am hoh?
Drink sniper u said?
Is such a pity ,tiny creatures see suicide as great evil omen never seen before,while I took same sniperlike substance to be born on earth !
Many rulers on the Saát side( NATO ) and decision makers of the grand scheme were mostly inducted into real scheme by drinking snipers cheesy , Antichrists don't drink much snipers we illusion ur brains almost all the time.
Again y will I get frustrated whenhumans don't want me when my statues are 10 out of 100 statues of Egypt presently.
In my twin-planet with purple sun my 100ft statue is standing as the most visible structure from outer of my planet.
Black humans are worms in my sight so they are inconsequential .

I am kind and compassionate my love.
[/s]

Hehehehe

This wretched soul is desperately trying to form friendship so I cease the brutal assault...

So now those whose validation you seek here constantly are tiny ? Wow!!! Una don see am?

This witch has labelled you all tiny and insignificant. grin
Oh what a time to be alive on this nonsense forum!!!
You are a cunt, asmelly, manipulative, mannerless, shameless, dirty, thieving, deceitful, unintelligent, disgusting, bastard of a cunt..
You will.get no quarter from me you cunt... Your bastards will starve if I shut down your business here and that is my intention.
You are vile , demonic , evil and despicable. You are so terrible and dark that if it were in the old days the only date you deserve is tombe burnt alive.
I only sympathy goes to those bastards you pushed out from your putrid womb... Oh what a terrible life and fate awaits them..
Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2022
if world war 3 sure for Moscow, let them attack the US UK, China, France or Germany this are the people that can spark world war 3

1 Like

Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by SisterFire(f): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

Hehehehe

This wretched soul is desperately trying to form friendship so I cease the brutal assault...

So now those whose validation you seek here constantly are tiny ? Wow!!! Una don see am?

This witch has labelled you all tiny and insignificant. grin
Oh what a time to be alive on this nonsense forum!!!
You are a cunt, asmelly, manipulative, mannerless, shameless, dirty, thieving, deceitful, unintelligent, disgusting, bastard of a cunt..
You will.get no quarter from me you cunt... Your bastards will starve if I shut down your business here and that is my intention.
You are vile , demonic , evil and despicable. You are so terrible and dark that if it were in the old days the only date you deserve is tombe burnt alive.
I only sympathy goes to those bastards you pushed out from your putrid womb... Oh what a terrible life and fate awaits them..

...I am beginning to like u,
Do you know y ? I know u don't know .
But I will tell u... I love reminiscence a lot and u are akinda telling the world what seraph•xxxx|æim was, a creature so brutal and bloodthirsty , who is Satan( Yahweh ) my father compared to me in killing and bat.hing in the bloo.d of dreptilians, red serpents and anakhims...Satan my dad was always scared he will be next after the bloodlust of the negans. He did became relieved when I left the triangle after my naivety and elder Jesus took my spot happily .
Is a pity the world knew not such history about me grin
But I bcam kind and good after I was branded RUNÉSH ( a serpent tongue ) that's close to billion years before Adam .
...Again I like u because u upheld that truth about my triangle self seraph•xxxx|æim
Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by NoFucksToGive: 10:59am On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
SisterFire:
...I am beginning to like u,
Do you know y ? I know u don't know .
But I will tell u... I love reminiscence a lot and u are akinda telling the world what seraph•xxxx|æim was, a creature so brutal and bloodthirsty , who is Satan( Yahweh ) my father compared to me in killing and bat.hing in the bloo.d of dreptilians, red serpents and anakhims...Satan my dad was always scared he will be next after the bloodlust of the negans. He did became relieved when I left the triangle after my naivety and elder Jesus took my spot happily .
Is a pity the world knew not such history about me grin
But I bcam kind and good after I was branded RUNÉSH ( a serpent tongue ) that's close to billion years before Adam .
...Again I like u because u upheld that truth about my triangle self seraph•xxxx|æim

[/s]

This one is mentally unhinged... You will soon strip naked and start picking dirt on the road .

Better go and beg for forgiveness before you bell is rung...

Bastard
Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by SisterFire(f): 11:33am On Apr 17, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

This one is mentally unhinged... You will soon strip naked and start picking dirt on the road .

Better go and beg for forgiveness before you bell is rung...

Bastard
...Madness is but a sane life in a parallel world , while a sane life here is but madness in a parallel reality.
Shamelessness is bedded in creatures of the universe but on a wrong world.
Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by annisy(f): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2022
Those killed by bandit in Nigeria are not buhari's people right?! Sorry now I remember his from Niger-republic quote author=360degreess post=111994397].. While his people are being killed like chickens?[/quote]
Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by NoFucksToGive: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
SisterFire:
...Madness is but a sane life in a parallel world , while a sane life here is but madness in a parallel reality.
Shamelessness is bedded in creatures of the universe but on a wrong world.
[/s]
.more mad ramblings of a lunatic grin

I have truly dealt with you cheesy useless bitch next time watch who you threaten with your bent goat mouth and deranged look.

Dirty cheap thing
Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by SisterFire(f): 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]
.more mad ramblings of a lunatic grin

I have truly dealt with you cheesy useless bitch next time watch who you threaten with your bent goat mouth and deranged look.

Dirty cheap thing
...Aren't u scared of me my love .
Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by NoFucksToGive: 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...Aren't u scared of me my love .

Kai , your brain is malfunctioning grin this junkie wants me to be her friend so badly grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: Respect Rule Of Law For Safety Of Your Lives, Properties / N40bn Scam: Vaswani Brothers Flee Nigeria / Saraki Threatens To Resign As Senate President Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.