Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,301 members, 7,829,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

"World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares (5120 Views)

Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun / Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by Flier: 8:17am On Apr 16, 2022
izenco2005:
Russia too they cry like baby , only this small thing Ukraine throw ,and they want fight nato
It worth the cries,it's the second warship
Though the first didn't sink but it's unusable
Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by XchangeRate: 8:37am On Apr 16, 2022
Nigeria is prone to Missile destruction, No underground bunkers or anything, People go just die anyhow, what our Government supposed do, Them no go do, They go Dey spend money anyhow only for them selves alone, Them self go follow us die, Bcus they ain’t even prepared for nothing
Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by Quiny32323: 8:44am On Apr 16, 2022
Putin, the idiot of our century.

1 Like

Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by Okoroawusa: 8:54am On Apr 16, 2022
Anyone that thinks that this war is hurting Russia in any way has to do a rethink .. Ukraine will never be the same again.

America is the world's problem

1 Like

Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by Theone123: 9:07am On Apr 16, 2022
See the way she's spewing foolishness...

... The Ukrainians were happy to see Russian soldiers? So if I was a Ukrainian who wanted to be liberated from living in Ukraine — wouldn't it be easier if I just migrated there?

Putin keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by Psychokinetic: 9:13am On Apr 16, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

Baba, use dis mini kala take hold ya side fes...

cool
Lol… Who dey construct this kin gun? This one nor go explode for hand ni??

1 Like

Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by SisterFire(f): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2022
Freestainworld:
You invade another man's home with intents to kill, destroy, why won't he fight back
...What Russia is doing is what nato wanna do later to Russia . A wise homo goes back to past for wisdom and forecast while a fool waits for god and his cursed teachings
Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2022
SisterFire:
...What Russia is doing is what nato wanna do later to Russia . A wise homo goes back to past for wisdom and forecast while a fool waits for god and his cursed teachings
am shocked dat a lady is saying dis!
undecided

Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by Obafavour(m): 9:48am On Apr 16, 2022
360degreess:
..The Most senseless president on earth so far is zelensky.. Well,he is currently being dealt with by the father of Red pillers (PUTIN).,The tormentor of US and NATO
Leave the mumu jhare NATO punishment sweet grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by Obafavour(m): 9:53am On Apr 16, 2022
Babalawoniger:
Russian will be taught a lesson they will never forget in their history. So, you expect ukraine to be clapping while you throw missile from land, air and sea. Just attack any of the Nato members , and see the activation of article 5.
No lesson to be learnt, let any NATO member throw missile too maybe they won't ruin. Or is it because north korea and china are still keeping quiet? Fvck NATO.
Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by annisy(f): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2022
He is better than our president buhari at least he is leading his people from the front unlike our clueless General
360degreess:
..The Most senseless president on earth so far is zelensky.. Well,he is currently being dealt with by the father of Red pillers (PUTIN).,The tormentor of US and NATO
Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by amkrocky: 10:00am On Apr 16, 2022
Finally, I can relocate to chosen country in the name of WW3
Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by Abbertee2: 10:09am On Apr 16, 2022
Freestainworld:
You invade another man's home with intents to kill, destroy, why won't he fight back

The same thing russia are fighting for , america want to invade its state through ukrain with NATO . I don’t blame putin
Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by SisterFire(f): 10:10am On Apr 16, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

am shocked dat a lady is saying dis!
undecided
... I'm not ur everyday lady. An antichrist , once a member of sacred triangle before Jesus billion years before tiny Adam's creation , I'm seraph•xxxxæim later RUNÉSH, now on my 3rd reincarnation( first time as black )

Enter my room and deprogramme urself from Jehovah aka Satan my father , his mind killing program christianity ,and his SD Allah Lucifer
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc
Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by frugal(m): 10:16am On Apr 16, 2022
The whole war is just one country bullying another. Imagine if Ukraine had the capability to hit Russian cities.

I ask again, what makes Russia think they're more special than Ukraine?

1 Like

Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by 360degreess(m): 11:02am On Apr 16, 2022
annisy:
He is better than our president buhari at least he is leading his people from the front unlike our clueless General
.. While his people are being killed like chickens?

1 Share

Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by TheWolfen(m): 11:05am On Apr 16, 2022
Calm down
Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by Obafavour(m): 11:28am On Apr 16, 2022
perez100:
This Putin is a shameless Comedian. The Russians destroyed the biggest commercial aeroplane (not fighter jet) in Ukraine and they were happy. But he is angry that the so much hyped "warship" was sunk by Ukrainian forces. Not "cargo ship" but "warship" they deployed to cause destructions in Ukraine.

Let him start the WW3 by going extra Miles to bomb U S or NATO member nation - then we will take him seriously.
Shut up and stop clap trapping. What do you knw?
Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by NoFucksToGive: 11:38am On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
SisterFire:
... I'm not ur everyday lady. An antichrist , once a member of sacred triangle before Jesus billion years before tiny Adam's creation , I'm seraph•xxxxæim later RUNÉSH, now on my 3rd reincarnation( first time as black )

Enter my room and deprogramme urself from Jehovah aka Satan my father , his mind killing program christianity ,and his SD Allah Lucifer
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc
[/s]

Shut up cocaine addict .. anytime you run out of drugs to snort you start typing jargons

Idiot
Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:51am On Apr 16, 2022
SisterFire:

MOG Uprightness100, Righteousness2...
Baba come oo!
come see u see devil face to face oo!
better deliverance don sure 4 u today by force!
grin

1 Share

Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by God1stson(m): 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
pquaver:
The foolish woman should come out of the studio and face Ukrainian women.. Make she see sth.. No to stay on air and be ranting...
The real media people has either resigned or protesting. This girl is. Likely a military personnel hiding under civilian dress.

2 Likes

Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by SisterFire(f): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

MOG Uprightness100, Righteousness2...
Baba come oo!
come see u see devil face to face oo!
better deliverance don sure 4 u today by force!
grin
...he is scared of me and my daughters
Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by NoFucksToGive: 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
SisterFire:

Daughters? Are you referring to those ibecilic retãrds your bore from your festered womb from different gateman bolt drivers and touts or the deluded prostitutes you pump out here for money to eat smiley grin

But one thing is 100% certain, you are terrified of me grin

Step up na let me render you world upside down .. dirty filthy cheap whóre... grin
Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
SisterFire:
a whole MOG persona non grata scared of da devil?

Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Daughters? Are you referring to those ibecilic retãrds your bore from your festered womb from different gateman bolt drivers and touts or the deluded prostitutes you pump out here for money to eat smiley grin

But one thing is 100% certain, you are terrified of me grin

Step up na let me render you world upside down .. dirty filthy cheap whóre... grin
Baba, ee be like u get her right dose of melecine!

ee geh wetin we nor knw?

mek una carry us along o!
grin

Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by NoFucksToGive: 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

Baba, ee be like u get her right dose of melecine!

ee geh wetin we nor knw?

mek una carry us along o!
grin

That septic pit of faeces and scum known as sisterfire is a shameless LovePeddler that pimps put young girls for her deprave orgies that's how the wretch eats... She uses her low level spirit knowledge and sensationalism to form important.. the beast threatened me she will kill me one day like that I told her she must do it to show her power if she doesn't I will make her life hell. na the matter I dey so. The ugly bent mouthed cocaine addict thinks she knows heat JuJu is.. she de learn work na... See we know the powerful people spiritually on this forum...they don't make noise not like that dog who has so many STDs her baby daddy ran away....disgusting ekuke eyed Gino face harlot called sisterfire

1 Like

Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by SisterFire(f): 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

That septic pit of faeces and scum known as sisterfire is a shameless LovePeddler that pimps put young girls for her deprave orgies that's how the wretch eats... She uses her low level spirit knowledge and sensationalism to form important.. the beast threatened me she will kill me one day like that I told her she must do it to show her power if she doesn't I will make her life hell. na the matter I dey so. The ugly bent mouthed cocaine addict thinks she knows heat JuJu is.. she de learn work na... See we know the powerful people spiritually on this forum...they don't make noise not like that dog who has so many STDs her baby daddy ran away....disgusting ekuke eyed Gino face harlot called sisterfire
...y this hate on me , u must be bigcow grin
Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by NoFucksToGive: 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
SisterFire:
...y this hate on me , u must be bigcow grin

Because you are a decietful manipulative cheap morally bankrupt disgusting beast of a prostitute . A sham underbridge beggar and a cocaine addict
Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by SisterFire(f): 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Because you are a decietful manipulative cheap morally bankrupt disgusting beast of a prostitute . A sham underbridge beggar and a cocaine addict
...You don't know me my love. I am kind.
Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by NoFucksToGive: 6:49am On Apr 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...You don't know me my love. I am kind.
Disgusting beast, do you know what the word my love means... The fact you have to tell people you are kind shows you are the exact opposite... You are a demonic viper.. if you are truly kind at least one person would have stood up to say so.. have you noticed not one person not one has really stood up to defend you? That should tell you alot about how you are seen here... I mean I am an arsehole and I know at least 3 or 4 people who would have stepped in... But you are hated deep down here by everyone.. no one likes you... No one sees anything good in your worth defending.. you are vile, smelly, wicked, evil, dark , ugly, a loose and morally bankrupt woman... You are no mother you only have bastards who their fathers denied because not one wants to be stuck with you, that's your reality ,that's your world ,that's how much you are hated..

Now go drink sniper let us all celebrate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku: I Have Resolved Not To Use Gutter Language Against My Opponents / Massive Donation For The Viral Boy On Obi~datti Rally / Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.