Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants (35416 Views)

Address Ambode's Allegations Against Sanwo-olu, Lawyer Tells APC / The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC / "Make Sure National Assembly Reconvenes" - Oshiomhole Tells APC Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 16, 2022
kcdendelo:
Like for shit Share for mess
Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by Dshocker(m): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2022
Just look at our useless president,advising them not to spoil the integrity of the worst and most corrupt political party APC...As if he achieved anything.
Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by OmoEpe(m): 10:32am On Apr 16, 2022
chiefolododo:
For the love of the country ,Osinbajo should be chosen, if APC fail to present him, Nigerians may be forced to look elsewhere.

I am aware some people have enough money to buy delegates, just like Atiku always do in PDP, but dont forget Nigerians have their candidate too. Just incase to present the wrong candidate, then forget it

WRITE THIS DOWN
1)He won't win APC presidential ticket

2) Nigerians will vote massively for Ashiwaju who will emerge as the party's Presidential candidate

3) Osinbajo, Ameachi etc will be in Ashiwaju campaign committee

4) May29, 2023 Ashiwaju would be sworn in as Buhari successor

In case any of this gives you hiccups, kindly take s cab to the 3rd mainland bridge and do the needful

IREE O

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by Ezennwa(m): 10:32am On Apr 16, 2022
As an Igbo Spokesperson, i still maintain that UGM are not from Igbo Land, they are being sponsored by wicked politicians that hate Igbos with passion. We know them, even our South East governors know them better.

Those evil politicians from another region that is using Simon Ekpa against the Igbos, just to jettison their Presidential ambitions will surely pay with their lives.

Any presidential aspirant that doesn't have support from the east may simply sponsor these men to suppress votes. Easy strategy, you don't need to campaign. Just suppress votes there.

Their are some politicians that have vowed never to allow an Ibo man to rule this Country. They are working behind closed doors to achieve their evil ambitions which will never materialised.

We Ibos are peace loving people and would remain One Nigeria till Infinity.

We urge the Federal Government to look into this matter before it turns to monkey hand.

Long live Nigeria
Long live President Buhari
Long live NdI Igbo

1 Like

Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by OmoEpe(m): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2022
Westchester:
Make Ogun kee any Awusa Fulani supporter of APC and afonja tribalistic goat that'll vote APC again

The reason Ogun killed your papa na because your papa na Ogun meat.

Ogun get meat and na nitwits like your papa be oguns spec for meal.

Olofo rest!
Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by chiefolododo(m): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2022
okay
OmoEpe:

WRITE THIS DOWN
1)He won't win APC presidential ticket

2) Nigerians will vote massively for Ashiwaju who will emerge as the party's Presidential candidate

3) Osinbajo, Ameachi etc will be in Ashiwaju campaign committee

4) May29, 2023 Ashiwaju would be sworn in as Buhari successor

In case any of this gives you hiccups, kindly take s cab to the 3rd mainland bridge and do the needful

IREE O
Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by Donshegxy10(m): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2022
I have been saying it, buhari will be neutral....
Let everyone go and test their popularity at the polls. Jagaban the big elephant awaits them all.

2 Likes

Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by OmoEpe(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Amechi is the coming in president. If you doubt, wait and see shock

But buy shock absorber o. E get why

3 Likes

Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by Fiscus105(m): 10:36am On Apr 16, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Una sabi be think for person like kilode... How you know this

If u no Sabi ur bubu for past 7 years which century u go Sabi am
Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by Shemadex(m): 10:36am On Apr 16, 2022
Jackson105:
Tinubu or star boy

We will support either of them that emerge in 2023.

Ohaneeze should promote their own candidate and stop begging Southwest sons to contest. Shameless 5% beggars.
abi oh
Isted of them to choose one From all their side ND support him
They are here shouting thieftinubu thieftinubu

Na so them shout bubu bubu in 2014
He rule them 7 years now

Thieftinubu na em them problem again

Those ppl ar cast
Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by AntonVince: 10:38am On Apr 16, 2022
Jackson105:
Tinubu or star boy

Ohaneeze should promote their own candidate and stop begging Southwest sons to contest. Shameless 5% beggars.

"5% beggars" ?
Rather than employ diplomacy at this critical time you're still witlessly brewing hate.

Where do you intend to fetch the votes to install your preferred candidate president?
Are you aware the SS/SE people you malign have more than double the voting population of the SW?

Looks like Turaki will be president afterall in 2023 with the way things are going.
Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by Westchester(m): 10:41am On Apr 16, 2022
My papa still dey alive dey run his successful pure water company and making his money but Ogun don kee your foolish senile papa and I heard he was mad and roaming the streets naked before Ogun later strike him dead, chai what a pity for that dead old fool and to make it worse he birthed a filthy and lowlife slowpoke like you.
Chai e no easy for you and your werey papa cry

OmoEpe:

The reason Ogun killed your papa na because your papa na Ogun meat.

Ogun get meat and na nitwits like your papa be oguns spec for meal.

Olofo rest!
Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by Franking: 10:43am On Apr 16, 2022
Tinubu is definitely not Buhari's preferred candidate. Anyone of Umahi, Amaechi and Osinbajo will be fine. Tinubu should go and treat his failing health, we need a young healthy and vibrant person this time.

We will be foolish to have Tinubu as president after the disaster that Buhari has been.

1 Like

Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by Johncuppa(m): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2022
Oluwomonext212:
And the same president said and I quote on national TV " If I mention my desire candidate he may be killed before the election " Even mad man get who him love.... Thy not be deceived, Buhari get candidate.
Really.
I don't know if this is difficult to read or understand.
Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by ofuonyebi: 10:48am On Apr 16, 2022
These Nigerian politicians are very funny
All dicks and harry want to be president thats good because we all have equal right
But what has Osinbajo, Bello, Amechi, Umahi and the rest wagoons contributed to Nigeria to make them so fit for the cap
To be firm, Ahmed Tinubu has contributed a lot to help humanity, not only that, he had built a lot of men and women
to be what they are today...the list of former or serving governors, ministers, senators, Reps members,
commissioners, chairmen of boards & commissions...etc are inexhaustible....even Osinbajo himself was made by this jagaban
But one thing is always sure...Yorubawas always like to stab themselves at the back!
while the hausas & Almanjeris supports themselves to always remain THE BORN TO RULE!

I that PINDIPIN is again set for ATIFKU as their flagbearer but what another pooo!
Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by OmoEpe(m): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2022
Westchester:
My papa still dey alive dey run his successful pure water company and making his money but Ogun don kee your foolish senile papa and I heard he was mad and roaming the streets naked before Ogun later strike him dead, chai what a pity for that dead old fool and to make it worse he birthed a filthy and lowlife slowpoke like you.
Chai e no easy for you and your werey papa cry

Of course you know fit know your real papa. You know say na ashana your mama be for empire.

Ogun don chop your real papa flesh tay tay
Na you be Ogun next target.

Eleribu sombori

Omo pau bi ibon
Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by Johncuppa(m): 10:49am On Apr 16, 2022
Fiscus105:
Buhari I know will not tell them not to go but he would impose candidate he wants as a flagbearer.
Yeah.
Like everyone went with the intention to do NWC election but got there to have the consensus candidates.
Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by Enyimbamercedes: 10:52am On Apr 16, 2022
Will be a very tough campaign

APC Candidate- “we will build upon the achievements of our predecessor”… what achievements?

“We will end insecurity, end corruption, improve electricity, reduce poverty”… something you didn’t do in 8 years you want to do it now!

That’s why the BMC touts are focused on running down Peter Obi and Co rather than facing their band of failures
Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by Jackson105: 10:55am On Apr 16, 2022
AntonVince:

"5% beggars" ?
Rather than employ diplomacy at this critical time you're still witlessly brewing hate.

Where do you intend to fetch the votes to install your preferred candidate president?
Are you aware the SS/SE people you malign have more than double the voting population of the SW?

Looks like Turaki will be president afterall in 2023 with the way things are going.

No one needs their vote please, they should give it to their Fulani masters up north
Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by Web2020: 11:02am On Apr 16, 2022
Buhari has actually reduced the standard of Nigeria president
Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by Shevchenkko: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2022
Jackson105:
Tinubu or star boy

Ohaneeze should promote their own candidate and stop begging Southwest sons not to contest. Shameless 5% beggars.
Thunder strike all BMC miscreants, your tinubu and this foolish person behind this moniker.
Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by Westchester(m): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2022
Nice one smiley prepare yourself well for Ogun to rip you apart

OmoEpe:

Of course you know fit know my real papa. You know say na ashana my mama be for empire.

Ogun don chop my real papa flesh tay tay
Na me be Ogun next target.

Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:43am On Apr 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
2023 presidential election is a walkover for whoever emerge between Asiwaju of Nigeria and the star boy.

The deciding election is the primaries and Buhari obviously wants to remain neutral as both BAT and PYO are accepted by Nigerians and they are very qualified.

If PYO emerge as the flagbearer, getting a running mate from the North is very easy. If BAT is to fly the flag, running mate from the North will be a bit involving but they must get one.

Cockroaches, lizards, rats like Peter Obi, yeye bello, Ken Nnamani etc should stop disturbing Nigerians. Anything regarding their presidential ambition should be moved to jokes section. angry

Exactly.

It is either Tinubu or Osinbajo.

It doesn't matter who PDP fields.

Yeye Bello is the most shocking one for me. It makes me believe that delusion of grandeur does exist. It is either he wants to test his popularity or he needs a psychiatrist to cure him of his delusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by OmoEpe(m): 11:50am On Apr 16, 2022
Westchester:
Nice one smiley prepare yourself well for Ogun to rip you apart

Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by smileyoo: 11:56am On Apr 16, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Even though I am not a fan of Tinubu. I know Tinubu will win the APC primary election. If PDP gets their candidate right, PDP will win the general election
but even the cabals know what you are just saying, that apart from the south west, the jagaban have no reputable mass appeal across the nation, especially from the north, and south east, so they are not willing to risk supporting the candidate that can make them loose easily to just any PDP candidate.
infact they will eventually support Atiku, if Oga tinubu pick up APC ticket.
moreover APC hawks know that their government have performed very low on every of their promises, but they're only lucky to have ignorant citizens who can vote based on sentiments, instead of pressing national issues.
in the light of the present situation of things, am still wondering, what APC will use to campaign next year, or what will be the slogan of their campaign, in the midst of their glaring failures on all fronts of our national life, especially on insecurities.
Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by AkhereOkaka(m): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
2023 presidential election is a walkover for whoever emerge between Asiwaju of Nigeria and the star boy.

The deciding election is the primaries and Buhari obviously wants to remain neutral as both BAT and PYO are accepted by Nigerians and they are very qualified.

If PYO emerge as the flagbearer, getting a running mate from the North is very easy. If BAT is to fly the flag, running mate from the North will be a bit involving but they must get one.

Cockroaches, lizards, rats like Peter Obi, yeye bello, Ken Nnamani etc should stop disturbing Nigerians. Anything regarding their presidential ambition should be moved to jokes section. angry

You're apt, whoever become the standard bearer of APC (PYO or BAT). Is the next president of Nigeria

We rise by Lifting others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by drlateef: 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
Brendaniel:
Anyone of them without the mindset of equity and justice will not be president...

You have said it all. Tinubu is the only one who has demonstrated that several times over. Check his cabinet in Lagos. That’s enough evidence.
Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by amaridigital(m): 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
senteugene:
Naso dem talk say Buhari no get preferred candidate before conventio88n but we all saw what played out...

Consensus for party leadership is different from imposing candidate in a presidential primary. At least three founding fathers of APC will contest the primary and you expect the president to impose a candidate without destroying the party? That will be an answered prayer for PDP.
Buhari is not that stilupid. He has nothing to loose if he allow all of them to contest and the most popular candidate emerge. He has everything to loose if most of the aspirants decamp and work for the opposition parties. In 2015 after Buhari won the primary, all the contestants worked for his victory at the general election and I believe same thing will happen if there is no imposition. Buhari is not stupid enough to collapse the house he built on his own head as some people expect him to.
Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by AngelicBeing: 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Hahaha, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com cheesy
Re: Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants by Fearyourcreator: 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
Fiscus105:

If u no Sabi ur bubu for past 7 years which century u go Sabi am
Yeye from your house you sabi Buhari well well... Smiles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto / Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election / Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.