Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) (38012 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Oyingbo Market Traders Protest Against Folashade Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Ultimas: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2022
Season of denials.
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Thandiubani(m): 11:07am On Apr 16, 2022
Daily Independent is fond of posting fake news.
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Vertraulichkeit: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2022
yanabasee:
Except you haven't seen all his videos online....

Tinubu is old and we don't have to repeat the 2015 mistake..

Old age is senile.....

Have you seen Biden recent comics? Tinubu will breed more dramas if elected....

You are quite pathetic. Less than a week ago you were everywhere typing "Tinubu is my candidate" on this forum.

Anyway, you can be pardoned if you've sincerely realized that Tinubu is not the kind of person Nigeria needs as a president presently, even though he is eminently qualified to via the office of the president of the country.

4 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by kingyakos: 11:09am On Apr 16, 2022
alsudan:
Make desperation no go make Thiefnibu sacrifice him children to Sango just to become President.

Where his Bullion Vans have failed to give him proper endorsements (not Asari type) he thinks Propaganda can.

No renowned Nigerian will go close to Thiefnibu even with a long spoon. Man is a symbol of lies, corruption, thievery, sickness and drugs.

U know every

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Oddfinder: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2022
grin
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by kingyakos: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Taken. However, we already who he supports and the choice is okay to all Progressives and Lovers of Nigeria. Judas and his few supporters can go to hell.

shebi na yesterday dem kill judas grin grin
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Okobola146: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2022
I talk am

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Richy4(m): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2022
He may have said it while he was with his buddies .. but it wasn't meant for public consumption... embarassed
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2022
Tinubu Urchins are disgusting

Tueh!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Chivitaman147: 11:12am On Apr 16, 2022
trutharena:
Olu of Warri already passed the message about Asiwaju being the most qualified. The right quarters already got the message and that’s all that matters.

As a king, he should be seen to be fair to all so I can understand his press statement.

This is a matter between Olu of Warri and Tinubu but yet it’s the Meth IPOB terrorists that are bitter. These hateful minions are raised with hate so we understand their bitterness.

God bless Asiwaju Jagaban
God bless Olu of Warri

Person say him no endorse anyone,u dey form which idiot understand him.
Own goal ò

15 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Ebubu: 11:12am On Apr 16, 2022
Richy4:
He may have said it within his buddies .. but it wasn't meant for public consumption... embarassed
na private consumption
Ode
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by ukahrawah: 11:12am On Apr 16, 2022
Over rated Tinubu. Another ancestor refuses to rest.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:13am On Apr 16, 2022
Who do you now endorse? Osinbajo 100%.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:13am On Apr 16, 2022
grin
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by LegacyB: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2022
Good for him. Osinbajo is God’s project for Nigeria . No one can kick against the pricks. Don’t say I didn’t tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Bopoyom: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:15am On Apr 16, 2022
You All can now see how desperate Tinubu could go to be president

Useless thief

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Jodano: 11:15am On Apr 16, 2022
In the next few months he will discover that he is standing alone.Over ambition and greed will his major a wonder what he will do with the power that is if he even get it.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 11:17am On Apr 16, 2022
Warri is part of Yoruba land. And moreover olu of warri has already eulogies Tinubu.
MASTAkiLLAh:
They left Oba of Lagos, Baale of Iragbiji and came all the way to Niger Delta to forge endorsement. What sort of nonsense is this bikonu undecided

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Shevchenkko: 11:17am On Apr 16, 2022
trutharena:
Olu of Warri already passed the message about Asiwaju being the most qualified. The right quarters already got the message and that’s all that matters.

As a king, he should be seen to be fair to all so I can understand his press statement.

This is a matter between Olu of Warri and Tinubu but yet it’s the Meth IPOB terrorists that are bitter. These hateful minions are raised with hate so we understand their bitterness.

God bless Asiwaju Jagaban
God bless Olu of Warri

Go find work and be meaningful to your self and stop fooling around on the internet defending and promoting failure

7 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by kingyakos: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2022
Revolution2022:
Has he returned the brown envelope he collected from tinubu?

which brown envelope, e be like say na catarrh dey ur brain

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Krismas(m): 11:18am On Apr 16, 2022
favorite1234:
Office of Olu of Warri has release a statement debunking a headlines on one of the daily newspaper.

15th April 2022
Ref: 'Tinubu, Most Qualified Person To Lead Nigeria - Olu of Warri'

A REBUTTAL

On the instructions of His Majesty Atuwatse III - The Olu of Warri, firmly rebut the statement claiming Ogiame's endorsement of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and restates that Ogiame has no political affiliation or preferred political candidate for any office In the forthcoming 2023 elections be it at the regional, sub-national or national level.

Ogiame is a father figure to all and has no personal favourite or special interests in any candidate or political party vying for any office in the forthcoming elections one way or another and will therefore not endorse or discredit any candidate to the detriment or advantage of others.

The headlines credited to Ogiame in the referenced quotes have been taken out of context and reworked to suit a specific narrative. They cannot be further from the truth For an unclear motive. The writer contravenes the Palace's avowed role of non-partisanship. Ogiame is a father figure to all who have a genuine interest in advancing the course of development of our nation.

Therefore, His Majesty Ogiame Atuwatse III -The Olu of Warri is using this medium to make this important clarification for the avoidance of doubt and further requesting that in the future, any queries and clarifications on Palace communications should be directed to the Palace media office.

Thank you
grin My Itseke brethren on the forum, clear smthing for me abeg. I tot it has been agreed for sake of peace that the OLU should be of Itsekiri and not of Warri?

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Kennitrust(m): 11:18am On Apr 16, 2022
Desperate tunubu
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Nonexisting: 11:19am On Apr 16, 2022
Ebubu:
grin

Tinubu 0 - 10 IPOB
grin

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Soffyh(m): 11:19am On Apr 16, 2022
I would have choose osinbajo over Tinubu but osinbajo is not bold not courageous to carry Nigeria issues,they will end up controlling him, and embezzling everything

3 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Richy4(m): 11:20am On Apr 16, 2022
Ebubu:
na private consumption
Ode
let me just give you the benefit of doubt that u weren't refering to me
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Advocate500: 11:20am On Apr 16, 2022
When you make a toddler a king, be ready to be issuing rebuttal statements whenever he made a statement, rubbish.
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by JooEeL(m): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2022
These Jagabandit Support Group are becoming so desperate and shameless.

Thats the same way they tried to rope in the Alaafin endorsing the confused man, until he was roundly denied like so.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Judolisco(m): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2022
no vex olu i talk say u dey smoke gbana yesterday.....

7 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Oplomo: 11:21am On Apr 16, 2022
I knew the ewedu munching Tinubu minions were trying to be smart.

If a notable person mentions any word with letter T, they will shout 'Oooh the 'T' in the word means tinubu, everyone loves our bullion van leader except Igbos'. grin

Mugus! grin grin

Cc seunmsg

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Colorful pictures as Tinubu lands In Ilorin (PIC) / Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies / Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.