Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) (38018 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Oyingbo Market Traders Protest Against Folashade Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Diligence: 11:22am On Apr 16, 2022
This desperation is overboard....BAT and gangs: PLS STOP, close your campaign, and support Prof Osinbajo...for now
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by eldoradoxx: 11:23am On Apr 16, 2022
Ebubu:
grin

Tinubu 0 - 10 IPOB
Mpurummiri addicts, IPOBIANS must have found their way to the palace of Ogiame to convince him to withdraw his earlier endorsement. Says Tinubu's supporters online
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Oplomo: 11:24am On Apr 16, 2022
trutharena:
Olu of Warri already passed the message about Asiwaju being the most qualified. The right quarters already got the message and that’s all that matters.

As a king, he should be seen to be fair to all so I can understand his press statement.

This is a matter between Olu of Warri and Tinubu but yet it’s the Meth IPOB terrorists that are bitter. These hateful minions are raised with hate so we understand their bitterness.

God bless Asiwaju Jagaban
God bless Olu of Warri

Mufutau, more pains to your muslim ewedu-loving skull. grin

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by JooEeL(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2022
trutharena:
Olu of Warri already passed the message about Asiwaju being the most qualified. The right quarters already got the message and that’s all that matters.

As a king, he should be seen to be fair to all so I can understand his press statement.

This is a matter between Olu of Warri and Tinubu but yet it’s the Meth IPOB terrorists that are bitter. These hateful minions are raised with hate so we understand their bitterness.

God bless Olu of Warri

Stop forming attache, baba. Focus on your Asiwaju as your god alone.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Kendollar696(m): 11:25am On Apr 16, 2022
favorite1234:
Office of Olu of Warri has release a statement debunking a headlines on one of the daily newspaper.

15th April 2022
Ref: 'Tinubu, Most Qualified Person To Lead Nigeria - Olu of Warri'

A REBUTTAL

On the instructions of His Majesty Atuwatse III - The Olu of Warri, firmly rebut the statement claiming Ogiame's endorsement of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and restates that Ogiame has no political affiliation or preferred political candidate for any office In the forthcoming 2023 elections be it at the regional, sub-national or national level.

Ogiame is a father figure to all and has no personal favourite or special interests in any candidate or political party vying for any office in the forthcoming elections one way or another and will therefore not endorse or discredit any candidate to the detriment or advantage of others.

The headlines credited to Ogiame in the referenced quotes have been taken out of context and reworked to suit a specific narrative. They cannot be further from the truth For an unclear motive. The writer contravenes the Palace's avowed role of non-partisanship. Ogiame is a father figure to all who have a genuine interest in advancing the course of development of our nation.

Therefore, His Majesty Ogiame Atuwatse III -The Olu of Warri is using this medium to make this important clarification for the avoidance of doubt and further requesting that in the future, any queries and clarifications on Palace communications should be directed to the Palace media office.

Thank you

As him carry disown osibanjo na so too dem go deny am..... Na here we dey...

Osibanjo or Peter Obi or no one...

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 16, 2022
Revolution2022:
Has he returned the brown envelope he collected from tinubu?
no rather he will use it to run palace expenses

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by obinnajohnson: 11:26am On Apr 16, 2022
This man is too desperate for my liking. He will definitely be worse than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Moddam: 11:29am On Apr 16, 2022
Join the winning team wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Elidrisy20: 11:31am On Apr 16, 2022
Those ppl are not to be trusted
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by israelmao(m): 11:31am On Apr 16, 2022
More denials are on the way for the best piddler of the year.
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by john633(m): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2022
Traditional leaders only give blessings to aspirant they don't they don't have right to endorse any one
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Foolishbuhari: 11:32am On Apr 16, 2022
mighty2:
God bless Tinubu
On his mandate i stand
You go soon crawl ontop the mandate cheesy wink
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Sermwell(m): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2022
trutharena:

God bless Olu of Warri

Tinubu's supporters will be his undoing! How can you spite a group when tinubu as a politician needs votes across board! Even Tinubu cannot come out to say he doesn't need votes from the East! Make una no spoil market for Tinubu oh! This is not what he paid you guys for!
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by SarkinYarki: 11:34am On Apr 16, 2022
mighty2:
God bless Tinubu
On his mandate i stand

Iragbaji Mandate U stand

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Foolishbuhari: 11:34am On Apr 16, 2022
Moddam:
Join the winning team wink

Abeg comot that finished Kwankwaso comot that postal Abeg. We need another sound person from the north, not one who's so confused, he's been chasing his tail ever since. Went to join NNPP abi na NNPC cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Eriokanmi: 11:34am On Apr 16, 2022
Tinubu and propaganda are 5 and 6. I hope my people are seeing his true colour already...why we no like am from day one. He lies alot. He can make people believe colour red us white. There are a team of liars who are good at this, whom he pays handsomely for propagating lies. One of them is the current governor of ekiti state. He's one of his tools before he compensated him with governorship. How he sold buhari to us was a proof.

3 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:35am On Apr 16, 2022
Aboguede:
NL will soon win fake news broadcaster award shocked

There was no fake news here.

The king did not deny saying that Tinubu was the most qualified.

He is only saying that he did not endorse Tinubu.

Perhaps after making the statement, his chiefs advised him to be more discrete in the future.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by shinealight(m): 11:36am On Apr 16, 2022
alsudan:
Make desperation no go make Thiefnibu sacrifice him children to Sango just to become President.

Where his Bullion Vans have failed to give him proper endorsements (not Asari type) he thinks Propaganda can.

No renowned Nigerian will go close to Thiefnibu even with a long spoon. Man is a symbol of lies, corruption, thievery, sickness and drugs.

Are we to believe that you’ve written all the above about someone you hardly know and probably have never met?
Does anyone need to wonder why people like you have incarnated in the country called NIGERIA?
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Foolishbuhari: 11:37am On Apr 16, 2022
Richy4:
He may have said it while he was with his buddies .. but it wasn't meant for public consumption... embarassed

Cry harder! The drugie is going no where! Let him run for president of his shady family background first Hahahaha
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Foolishbuhari: 11:39am On Apr 16, 2022
LegacyB:
Good for him. Osinbajo is God’s project for Nigeria . No one can kick against the pricks. Don’t say I didn’t tell you.

Mere commissioner should go and rest. Person when kill economy? The animal said he wants to continue from where buhari stopped. He for Kukuma say make all of us drink poison die na.
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by lexikul(m): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2022
[quote author=BluntTheApostle post=111995317]

Did you read the post at all he never said Tinubu was the most qualified.....All he did was pray for him and all aspirants vying for positions.
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Foolishbuhari: 11:41am On Apr 16, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Warri is part of Yoruba land. And moreover olu of warri has already eulogies Tinubu.

Warri is what? Be like your madness go soon carry you enter market o!

Druggie should go get his endorsement from remi tifnubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by toprealman: 11:42am On Apr 16, 2022
Respect!
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Foolishbuhari: 11:43am On Apr 16, 2022
Krismas:
grin My Itseke brethren on the forum, clear smthing for me abeg. I tot it has been agreed for sake of peace that the OLU should be of Itsekiri and not of Warri?

Dem dey deceive themselves na. We all know he's the Olu of Itsekiri matter of fact, Olu of ekurede Itsekiri grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by NwokoloOwa: 11:43am On Apr 16, 2022
The rebuttal is normal. Na the way of kings but we can discern where their heart lies

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by lexikul(m): 11:44am On Apr 16, 2022
The OLU of warri is non partisan and doesn't have a preferred candidate.....He is a father to all and will pray and bless whoever comes to him for blessings. It was really low of the Tinubu media team to have reconstrued His Majesty's words to suit their narrative.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Richy4(m): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Cry harder! The drugie is going no where! Let him run for president of his shady family background first Hahahaha
cheesy cheesy cheesy
@ bold is really funny to me because since I was born till date, I have never voted for any one in Nigeria... And I don't think I will ever do that.. If you guys like, vote for Satan and his agents, I don't care and it won't affect me...

I was only saying what I believe may have happened... There are things people say behind closed doors that were not meant for the public...
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Foolishbuhari: 11:46am On Apr 16, 2022
Richy4:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
@ bold is really funny to me because since I was born till date, I have never voted for any one in Nigeria... And I don't think I will ever do that.. If you guys like, vote for Satan and his agents, I don't care and it won't affect me...

I was only saying what I believe may have happened... There are things people say behind closed doors that were not meant for the public...

Shalom Bro hehehe
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by funshint(m): 11:48am On Apr 16, 2022
That expected of a King... it's called neutrality. But that doesn't mean he does not support him wink
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by MilitantAtheist: 11:48am On Apr 16, 2022
Nobody misconstrued Olu statement. He endorsed Tinubu and this damage control is an after thought because everyone knows the law that royal father's are not to be partisan and should welcome all Nigerians that seek their support with prayers and nothing more. But because of tribal Yoruba bigotry itsekiri share with Yoruba the olu guy messed up. I would have insulted this olu if not for the respect and relationship we have for their family, his uncle Olu Emiko was our friend b4 his demise and especially his own father ogiame atuwatse II (JP) blessed memory, if Tinubu likes when he is coming to Delta he should insult our kings by proposing to see all Delta kings in Olu's palace, that's his headache if he tries that no urhobo, ijaw or ika monarch will go, they will all snub him and olu and news will carry it how Delta Monarchs snubbed Tinubu in Olu's palace, I don't think Tinubu will come to Delta. He must be aware by now that nobody likes him in Delta, not our kings, chiefs, politicians or youths, he is so infamous here and not liked by the aforementioned groups, I remember when Tinubu wanted to take title from us about 8 years ago it was PDP members who are our chiefs that protested against it and rejected the idea and dad had to bow to their pressure by not giving him title. That title would no doubt have given Tinubu some fame and respect in Urhobo land but nobody want to associate with Tinubu here. So olu can go endorse him if he thinks he can. Olu should also be warned to stay away from Oghara people's land that he stupidly thought he could give piece of the land in Oghara bushes to Nigeria Army, a land his rulership doesn't extend to. If he misbehaves more than that he will get a crises that will lead to complete annihilation of the troublesome tiny Itsekiri tribe from our state and our land Warri. Those who have olu should warn him, however I like him but he should make peace with his neighbors according to his promise on his coronation day not further worsening tensions with the MAJOR N SUPER tribes that owns Delta.
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 16, 2022
trutharena:

God bless Olu of Warri

cry small small ogbeni [left][/left]
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Born2Breed(f): 11:52am On Apr 16, 2022
grin

Lolz.. The guy deny shaperly.

Who want to associate with a diaper wearing adult except flies(ponmo pipo) wey like shit.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) / Colorful pictures as Tinubu lands In Ilorin (PIC) / President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.