Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) (38022 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Oyingbo Market Traders Protest Against Folashade Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by hisexcellency34: 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by ComeToJesus: 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ogiame's media handler is a hundred % better than Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu combined together.

That young man is royalty in every sense of the word.

The rebuttal is very concise, well-written and straight to the point. He didn't blame anybody like these jesters will blame PDP for all their woes.
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Are they politically not part of old Western region or didn't they vote Awolowo, MKO and OBJ. Make it make sense.

-Okoro bufo
you should have completed it. They also voted Yar'Adua and GEJ but why didn't they vote Buhari ? grin
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by hisexcellency34: 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
but in the rebuttal, he should have mentioned what exactly the Ogiame said when Tinubu visited instead of claming the newspaper misquoted him
ComeToJesus:
Ogiame's media handler is a hundred % better than Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu combined together.

That young man is royalty in every sense of the word.

The rebuttal is very concise, well-written and straight to the point. He didn't blame anybody like these jesters will blame PDP for all their woes.
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by tunapawizzy: 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
nairavsdollars:
So, what exactly did the Ogiame say when they visited him. Can't they point it out in their letter?
He actually said those words. The rebuttal says those words were taken out of context....I don't want to believe a king forgot that he should be neutral when a politician visited him. Man clearly provoked big blessings with what he said(if you know what I mean).
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by OblorOblor: 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
There is this particular Tinubu online recruit running his mouth all over the place, he has remained illusive on this thread. Abeg who see am tell am say food don done.
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
Another bullion van for another useless local chief �
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by OkoroBufo: 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
you should have completed it. They also voted Yar'Adua and GEJ but why didn't they vote Buhari ? grin
I have never said they don't vote for Northerners, rather you alluded that there haven't been any political alliance between them and Yoruba.
The next time, don't talk under the influence of mkpurummiri.

-Okoro bufo
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
OkoroBufo:

I have never said they don't vote for Northerners, rather you alluded that there haven't been any political alliance between them and Yoruba.

-Okoro bufo

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Memphitz357: 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
simpleseyi:

You go just die over Tinubu matter.
Tinubu go die in his quest to become President of Nigeria.
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
OkoroBufo:

[s]I have never said they don't vote for Northerners, rather you alluded that there haven't been any political alliance between them and Yoruba.

-Okoro bufo[/s]
don't flatter yourself sir
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by BobPRESS5(m): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
Nawa oo.
He has made himself clear now.
Good of him
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Ollygold(m): 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
[quote author=alsudan post=111992096]Make desperation no go make Thiefnibu sacrifice him children to Sango just to become President.

Where his Bullion Vans have failed to give him proper endorsements (not Asari type) he thinks Propaganda can.

No renowned Nigerian will go close to Thiefnibu even with a long spoon. Man is a symbol of lies, corruption, thievery, sickness and drugs.

I hope your papa and his generation can be like BAT you will be like macho man on the street
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
Are you minding them. They think all kings are like west kings that doesn't know left or right.
I love what he said " that as a king he cannot choose one over others" but the Western oba openly endorse Tinubu. I hope they withstand the shame that will before them after primary election.

MASTAkiLLAh:
They left Oba of Lagos, Baale of Iragbiji and came all the way to Niger Delta to forge endorsement. What sort of nonsense is this bikonu undecided

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by wiseoneking: 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Taken. However, we already know who the Royal Father supports and the choice is okay to all Progressives and Lovers of Nigeria. Judas and his few supporters can go to hell.
Eeeyah, itshekiri and Yoruba are cousins crew, olu is a junior brother to Alafin of Oyo. You fon dey see thing thing dey burst. I was shocked when I read he endorses Tinubu because I don't expect men of integrity to do so. He can confidently endorse Osibanjo or obi but not the BAT. I pity your consolation words
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Arysexy(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
Desperate Tinubu urchins now fake endorsement too.

The evil wey yoloba Muslims no go do does not exist

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by lexikul(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
OriOko88:

Forget.. He actually said it..but maybe he doesn't expect d newspaper to report it directly like that. No where in d statement said the olu didn't mk such statement. It only says d olu was quoted out of context. The palace report shud hv stated wat olu actually said... So all these rebuttal is non and void.. He actually made that statement..but I guess some powerful people in delta state has put him under pressure to retract d statement.
The OLU of warri can never say such, he is a father to all and any aspirant that comes to him gets His blessings but to say he prefers A over B is totally wrong and there is nowhere in His speech did he say Tinubu is the most qualified. If you came to me and inform me of ur aspirations and I say you are a hard working man and I wish you well in ur endeavors that is a blessing/prayer and not that I endorsed you. Same prayers can be given to other aspirants too.
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by effort1: 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
trutharena:
Olu of Warri already passed the message about Asiwaju being the most qualified. The right quarters already got the message and that’s all that matters.

As a king, he should be seen to be fair to all so I can understand his press statement.

This is a matter between Olu of Warri and Tinubu but yet it’s the Meth IPOB terrorists that are bitter. These hateful minions are raised with hate so we understand their bitterness.

God bless Asiwaju Jagaban
God bless Olu of Warri

The King said he didn't say that.

So, the message you are rejoicing over is falsehood.

Is your candidate a man of falsehood?

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by otokx(m): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
I knew it was untrue
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by MrCEO69(m): 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
trutharena:
Olu of Warri already passed the message about Asiwaju being the most qualified. The right quarters already got the message and that’s all that matters.

As a king, he should be seen to be fair to all so I can understand his press statement.

This is a matter between Olu of Warri and Tinubu but yet it’s the Meth IPOB terrorists that are bitter. These hateful minions are raised with hate so we understand their bitterness.

God bless Olu of Warri

Chop L clean mouth
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Thinktwicemybro: 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
mighty2:
God bless Tinubu
On his mandate i stand
Why not stand on his manhood. Anupama

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Ezeama400: 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
trutharena:

God bless Olu of Warri

Focus on the topic Tayo..

This thread is all about denial by Olu of Warri yet here you are shouting mkpurummiri...

Smh
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by olakan22: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
Not surprised at all
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by bizhop01: 12:09am On Apr 17, 2022
Tinubu SS3 boys will not allow people rest
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by hotseat: 12:49am On Apr 17, 2022
Monarchs are expected to distance themselves from openly endorsing a particular candidate or aspirant.

Be that as it may, kings too are humans and they can't be completely apolitical.

This rebuttal may be an afterthought.
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Rawhumper(m): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2022
I said it, that's Tinubu way of life....doing things indirectly using other people.

That man will ruin Nigeria to nothing, if he wins.

People especially his blind supporters won't hear word,till its late. Same thing happened with Buhari.

Now Buhari supporters even on nairaland,
are quiet and in deep shame. Like one that loves grilling dead vulture and decayed bandits bodies calling herself mannabqgriils or what.

Airminem aka Fake Eminem, happy Easter to you cheesy

uote author=favorite1234 post=111992065]Office of Olu of Warri has release a statement debunking a headlines on one of the daily newspaper.

15th April 2022
Ref: 'Tinubu, Most Qualified Person To Lead Nigeria - Olu of Warri'

A REBUTTAL

On the instructions of His Majesty Atuwatse III - The Olu of Warri, firmly rebut the statement claiming Ogiame's endorsement of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and restates that Ogiame has no political affiliation or preferred political candidate for any office In the forthcoming 2023 elections be it at the regional, sub-national or national level.

Ogiame is a father figure to all and has no personal favourite or special interests in any candidate or political party vying for any office in the forthcoming elections one way or another and will therefore not endorse or discredit any candidate to the detriment or advantage of others.

The headlines credited to Ogiame in the referenced quotes have been taken out of context and reworked to suit a specific narrative. They cannot be further from the truth For an unclear motive. The writer contravenes the Palace's avowed role of non-partisanship. Ogiame is a father figure to all who have a genuine interest in advancing the course of development of our nation.

Therefore, His Majesty Ogiame Atuwatse III -The Olu of Warri is using this medium to make this important clarification for the avoidance of doubt and further requesting that in the future, any queries and clarifications on Palace communications should be directed to the Palace media office.

Thank you
[/quote]
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Rawhumper(m): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2022
That's how they will become quiet and hide in shame, after 2years of Tinubu in office.

uote author=Thinktwicemybro post=112005463]
Why not stand on his manhood. Anupama[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 / Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) / President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.