Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country (20801 Views)

Russia Bans Jill Biden, Daughter Ashley, 23 Americans From Entering The Country / Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering / Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by Medexstar(m): 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
thesicilian:
UK and US are the real snakes here. Instead of encouraging peaceful negotiation they're quietly arming Ukraine to fight a war they have no chance of winning. Even if Ukraine eventually wins the war the casualties and property destruction won't be worth it. The UK and US will now step in with high interest loans to help rebuild Ukraine while becoming perpetually indebted to them. Either way, Ukraine is still never going to be a truly free nation.

I personally would have just preferred to be indebted to Russia without the loss of lives and heavy loans that will follow.
yep

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by fabulous2019: 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
The way most Nigerians support Russia surprises me, how can you support a country where one man rules and has sole dictator to decides what he likes, how many of you have decided to visit Russia the way you claim to love you
In fact I see most of you have been denied visa to US and European countries or cannot live there and can only acquire a visit visa, so if you claim you love Russia, you can as well go and live there and stop spewing trash from your beer parlour talks

4 Likes

Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by SpaceTour: 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
Putin
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by Kizyte(m): 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
thesicilian:
UK and US are the real snakes here. Instead of encouraging peaceful negotiation they're quietly arming Ukraine to fight a war they have no chance of winning. Even if Ukraine eventually wins the war the casualties and property destruction won't be worth it. The UK and US will now step in with high interest loans to help rebuild Ukraine while becoming perpetually indebted to them. Either way, Ukraine is still never going to be a truly free nation.

I personally would have just preferred to be indebted to Russia without the loss of lives and heavy loans that will follow.
When U.S and U.K were begging Russia to embrace peace, where were you? Russia rejected peace talk and chose war instead, killing innocent civilians, women and children.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by walozanga(m): 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
God1000:
This is getting interesting, does Boris Johnson even have any plan of going to Russia?

I wonder grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by Josywhyte: 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
Instead of the UK and the USA to try and make sure peace ends this war,they're busy adding more fuel to fire. Russia has retaliated in similar fashion. The chess of banning has taken another step. US and UK urging the middle east(UAE) to ban Russia and also increase production and price,but couldn't succeed. So they ended up imposing more sanctions on Russia. Make we see where this fight go end. May be,at the end,some people might see that Russia is doing the right thing....

If u like u quote me....don't f**king care....
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by walozanga(m): 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
fabulous2019:
The way most Nigerians support Russia surprises me, how can you support a country where one man rules and has sole dictator to decides what he likes, how many of you have decided to visit Russia the way you claim to love you
In fact I see most of you have been denied visa to US and European countries or cannot live there and can only acquire a visit visa, so if you claim you love Russia, you can as well go and live there and stop spewing trash from your beer parlour talks

Don't mind them
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by BiggyBamBam: 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
Laughing in Ukraine mood grin grin grin
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by Deffjam: 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
thesicilian:

to be honest am a big fan and of USA .... Even till now, but I discovered dey don't really want the war to end........up till this moment dey keep fueling it...so bad.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by Judgesledge(m): 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
thesicilian:

what stopped the Russians from utilising peaceful negotiation in the first place, so the west should just sit back and allow Russia have a field day in Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ofadaman:
The real losers here is the Ukrainian people, the killing ,bombing and destruction is all happening in their land, it's their people who have become refugees, it's their economy that's shutdown and it's their people who are dying, their infrastructures getting destroyed and their lands being annexed by Russia.

How many years would it take them to rebuild this damage , and all for what...
I believe that question should be directed at the destroyer not the victim.
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by cuteralph101(m): 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
thesicilian:

US never advised Zelensky not to dialogue

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by bigfoot79(m): 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
thesicilian:

If Ukraine has any right as a sovereign nation, it would be for a neighboring country not to invade. I did not see UK or US do that here

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by pargelenis(m): 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
I hope Russia does not ban our dear Buhari next
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by 8stargeneral: 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
God1000:
This is getting interesting, does Boris Johnson even have any plan of going to Russia?
My thought though

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by BOYS2MEN: 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
Totally support it...oya make una wail!!!
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by uniquetechng: 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:

You sanction them and you still want to enter their country... It doesn't work that way.

You fight fire with fire. God bless Russia!
And you actually think Boris Johnson have any reason or cause to visit Russia ?
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by ComeToJesus: 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
As if one ever finds a crowd in front of Russian embassy.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by ogyunging(m): 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
Give Dem back. bleeping NAA.
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by Winning123: 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
Russia will pay for the rebuilding of Ukraine. They will suffer dearly for what they have done to human civilization. You think the west is strong for mouth abi? You must be out of your mind. Apart from your physical body and natural thing that God gave you and me every other thing is from the West, including the technology you are using to type your stupid response

tamdun:

Exactly, west won't rebuild ukraine and if they did, it won't be free
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by Wchris(m): 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
They should also ban Joe Biden too na. What are they waiting for
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by Chicastle: 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:

You sanction them and you still want to enter their country... It doesn't work that way.

You fight fire with fire. God bless Russia!

Answer the simple question nah.. what makes it a nice decision?
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by Chuksyno(m): 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
God1000:
I wonder o! He was in Ukraine last week not via Russia. The last place Boris Johnson will ever think of visiting is Russia.

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by phenase(m): 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Boris Johnson, evil planner, agent of tactics
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by engrchykae(m): 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
thesicilian:

they might even be demilitarized.
Caucasians are not really wise as they made the world to believe.
Always adventurous and warmongering.
The difference between the West and Fulani is skin color
After western cowboys is same as Fulani herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by solexyy: 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
SOME WILL ASK "WETIN HIM WAN GO DO FOR RUSSIA"?
LET HIM STAY IN LONDON AND WAIT FOR ROMAN TO BRING THE MONEY 2 CHELSEA SO HE CAN SEIZE.
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by idahme(m): 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
Deffjam:
to be honest am a big fan and of USA .... Even till now, but I discovered dey don't really want the war to end........up till this moment dey keep fueling it...so bad.

This is happening because Ukraine at the start of the War is at a disadvantaged position, if negotiation had gone through during this period Ukraine would loose out completely.

For them to have power to turn the tide on the negotiation table they needed to assert themselves militarily during this course of this war.

Negotiation which the US, France and UK encouraged before the War, was rejected by Putin outrightly because negotiating at the point will give him little advantage than when he has Ukraine at it's neck.

The US knows this gimmicks that is why it has to help out Ukraine to hold the Russians at Bay for as long as possible.

Furthermore, the Russians fell into the hands of the Americans, they have poor economy when compared to the US. The US has seen that this is an opportunity to further degrade a country that is a threat to it's national security, so they will do all they can to cripple the economy of Russia inorder to further weaken the negotiation power of Russia when they come to the negotiation table.

Unfortunately, in war there is usually no Victor because everyone looses irrespective of the number of lives lost on both sides. If the US doesn't take these steps the Ukrainians will surfer and will come with zero might to the negotiation table. My thoughts.
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by idahme(m): 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
Deffjam:

This is happening because Ukraine at the start of the War is at a disadvantaged position, if negotiation had gone through during this period Ukraine would loose out completely.

For them to have power to turn the tide on the negotiation table they needed to assert themselves militarily during this course of this conflict.

Negotiation which the US, France and UK encouraged before the War, was rejected by Putin outrightly because negotiating at the point will give him little advantage than when he has Ukraine at it's neck.

The US knows this gimmicks that is why it has to help out Ukraine to hold the Russians at Bay for as long as possible.

Furthermore, the Russians fell into the hands of the Americans, they have poor economy when compared to the US. The US has seen that this is an opportunity to further degrade a country that is a threat to it's national security, so they will do all they can to cripple the economy of Russia inorder to further weaken the negotiation power of Russia when they come to the negotiation table.

Unfortunately, in war there is usually no Victor because everyone looses irrespective of the number of lives lost on both sides. If the US doesn't take these steps the Ukrainians will surfer and will come with zero might to the negotiation table. My thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by Remman(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
God1000:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61126391.amp&ved=2ahUKEwi5kZfRq5j3AhXHgP0HHaGVB5EQFnoECAwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0Zq2fVmJ1O2qU_L6vQik_t
grin
God1000:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61126391.amp&ved=2ahUKEwi5kZfRq5j3AhXHgP0HHaGVB5EQFnoECAwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0Zq2fVmJ1O2qU_L6vQik_t
who would leave heaven to hell? UK is like heaven where Russia is na. Russian president sits on a very long table in his own country for fears of being killed, is that a place anyone would want to visit? It's like satan banning angels from hell... This ban sweet o!
Re: Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country by diamondy: 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
grin grin
I guess Putin would go to the UK or U.S either undecided
obedience4:
Hahaha, what dose Boris Johnson need to do in Russia..
Stupid move grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder / African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status / Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.