Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? (4986 Views)

Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) / Benue, The End Of APC And PDP / How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by Toktee(m): 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
Xhuntra:

This boy, it is well known that Igbos have faced fulanis squarely. ESN was created to tackle and save the Igbos.. what is benue youth doing other than always coming to the news to cry foul as they re being suyanized?
So is ESN doing what they were created or have turned to a terrorist organization killing their own people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
Toktee:
You cannot even defend yourself

Be careful the way you attack people while praising your own.
[/s]
more trash
Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by Advocate500: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
The guy is a genuine Idoma man from Benue.

I even have an idea of his real identity, but I can't mention it because I am not 100% sure.
APC still has a few useful goats in Benue State who are willing to betray their own people for a handful of guguru.

There's a woman called Devaan Hanmation who used to be a journalist on NTA and she is the biggest kisser of the Dúllard's nyâsh in Benue State. She still loves singing his praises even till today.

ok,is really surprising how one can trade his conscience because of party politics, how can you explain his deep hatred for igboman if truly he is an idoma man? I have lived in benue for some time, and i know igbo and idoma share a lot in common.
Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

who's this please?
do you know those boys?
they're really blessings to you and me in this forum.
God bless them.

I'm a woman that God have showeth mercy

Seems you have a big crush on Omenka cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
Advocate500:
ok,is really surprising how one can trade his conscience because of party politics, how can you explain his deep hatred for igboman if truly he is an idoma man? I have lived in benue for some time, and i know igbo and idoma share a lot in common.

Truth be told, Igbomen are very irritating. Some of your women are 'delectable' but Igbo male are the most annoying in Nigeria. Maybe even the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by paramakina202: 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
Even if Fulani herdsmen wipe out Omenka village he won't post a comment because it wasn't Igbo bad guys that did the killing that is how bigoted he is.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by Advocate500: 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

Truth be told, Igbomen are very irritating. Some of your women are 'delectable' but Igbo male are the most annoying in Nigeria. Maybe even the world.
i am discussing with a sane mind not a lunatic,you are not invited.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by Saao(m): 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
His nickname is Omenka, Omenkalives and other numerous monikers.
for the sake of Nairaland I won't post his full name.

sometimes I ask myself if this guy is actually from Benue state or is there anything I'm missing.
this is the hight of insensitivity I've seen in my life cry

See my sincere advice to him and the truth I'll use to pursue him forever in this forum.

SE generally is safer than Benue state. that's the fact.
by the way Omenka
you're from Benue and we all know how fulani herdsmen are using Benue people for suya always.
but the terrifying part is that since all these menace you've never ever ever in your life criticize the murderous Fulani herdsmen or call them out.
why?
are you telling me that you're scared of calling the people killing your own people at will out?
of course we all know it's for political reasons.
so you choose politics over your people's blood.
it's that not wickedness?
omenka you're a bloody hypocrite.
you're wicked and callous.
you can't even simply call fulani herdsmen killing your people out so it won't appear that you're siding the Igbos yet you're here sniffing at any pant igbos are wearing.
omenka you're too old for these childish nonsense.
at your age you're still following under 20s to throw banters online.
our people says that ana akali ife akali (dem dey overgrown some things)
no wonder most nairaland veterans you're calling to come back and join you in your childish escapades do ignore you.
are you not ashamed of yourself and your hypocrisy sometimes?
Tụfịakwa!
your shame dey shame me seriously.

omenka posterity will judge you harshly.

https://www.nairaland.com/7075221/fulani-militias-kill-12-persons

supporter of death.
you can't speak up for your own people.
your own people ooo
Tụfịakwa
you're very wicked
because of one man, u talk about the entire state. Can I remind you that the herdsmen crisis in Benue is within some selected local government not up 5 local government. In idoma land, its only in agatu in some years back and in tiv, only 4 local government. Benue has 23 local government so in 18 local government, nothing of herdsmen crisis ever heard so therefore, your conclusion was wrong. I wish to advise you to settle your issue with the guy and let the entire state out of your quarrel. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by seunmsg(m): 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
Omenka has really dealt with these wailers. They can’t just keep his name out their mouth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
Advocate500:
i am discussing with a sane mind not a lunatic,you are not invited.

Truth hurts ba? The truth shall set you free brother cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
seunmsg:
Omenka has really dealt with these wailers. They can’t just keep his name out their mouth.

I think OP is just crushing on Omenka madly. As far all the IPOBians attacking Omenka, they hate the truth which Omenka always deliver to them raw and undiluted.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by Saao(m): 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dyke15:
Who do u?
Most Benue pple re cowards and dat is why dey can't face the FOOLANIS
again I advise you to keep the fight to your friend, don't join every Benue man or woman here, it won't help you. I don't know how old you are, but I advise u to ask your senior about Benue and their military strength. If you indeed knew Benue u won't call them coward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
The guy is a genuine Idoma man from Benue.

I even have an idea of his real identity, but I can't mention it because I am not 100% sure.
APC still has a few useful goats in Benue State who are willing to betray their own people for a handful of guguru.

There's a woman called Devaan Hanmation who used to be a journalist on NTA and she is the biggest kisser of the Dúllard's nyâsh in Benue State. She still loves singing his praises even till today.

Omenkalives is from igede
Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
seunmsg:
Hahahahahaha lol
dealt with who.

Hahahahahaha you're simply a novice cheesy

why I'm bombarding him with the truth
gbegile boys are doing their own too.
Hahahahahaha.
those guys are nairaland angels. God bless them
Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
Dsalvo:

I think OP is just crushing on Omenka madly. As far all the IPOBians attacking Omenka, they hate the truth which Omenka always deliver to them raw and undiluted.
[/s]
lol
I'll continue to feed Omenkalives with the truth all the days of my life.
I've been doing this since 2015 and I will never stop.

Btw: he's my lover.
we agree and disagree but if you insult him then you have to face me and those boys out there.
I'm the only one permitted to troll Omenkalives kiss
Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by Heavensent01(m): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
if you can troll Simon Ekpa like this unnecessary bloodshed would have reduce in Southeast

igbo people are full of misplace priorities and unnecessary hate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
Advocate500:
he's from igede and not idoma
Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
Dsalvo:

[/s]

trash

Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hairy balled man undecided
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
who's this please?
do you know those boys?
they're really blessings to you and me in this forum.
God bless them.

I'm a woman that God have showeth mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by Toktee(m): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
more trash
Is like you are program to keep shouting " Trash" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
Toktee:
Is like you are program to keep shouting " Trash" grin
[/s]
claptrap
Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Hairy balled man undecided
do you love me?
Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by haffaze777(m): 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
Omenka don do this one shegegrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by DCatt: 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
WE LOVE OMENKA
WE LOVE OMENKALIVES
WE LOVE BENUE
Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
lol
I'll continue to feed Omenkalives with the truth all the days of my life.
I've been doing this since 2015 and I will never stop.

Btw: he's my lover.
we agree and disagree but if you insult him then you have to face me and those boys out there.
I'm the only one permitted to troll Omenkalives kiss

I'll have to ask Omenka about that when I see him. Does not make sense a "wicked and callous" chap is your lover cool

1 Like

Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
haffaze777:
Omenka don do this one shegegrin

Na so OOO. In fairness, Omenka takes no prisoners when it comes to IPOBians. Na one uppercut after the other dude dey deal them daily on NL. They are traumatized lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by haffaze777(m): 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

Na so OOO. In fairness, Omenka takes no prisoners when it comes to IPOBians. Na one uppercut after the other dude dey deal them daily on NL. They are traumatized lol.

That brother nah something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by justified007: 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
This south Eastern guys are funny Sha . You guys will be the first to look for trouble and always be the one that cries the most .

Imagine adult opening a thread to tag another member he's never meet the most wicked man in his state. You all need to grow up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by Nova1988(m): 1:49am On Apr 17, 2022
this thread is entertaining.

1 Like

Re: Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? by Mazisimonekpa(m): 2:30am On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
AchalugoNwa:
His nickname is Omenka, Omenkalives and other numerous monikers.
for the sake of Nairaland I won't post his full name.

sometimes I ask myself if this guy is actually from Benue state or is there anything I'm missing.
this is the hight of insensitivity I've seen in my life cry

See my sincere advice to him and the truth I'll use to pursue him forever in this forum.

SE generally is safer than Benue state. that's the fact.
by the way Omenka
you're from Benue and we all know how fulani herdsmen are using Benue people for suya always.
but the terrifying part is that since all these menace you've never ever ever in your life criticize the murderous Fulani herdsmen or call them out.
why?
are you telling me that you're scared of calling the people killing your own people at will out?
of course we all know it's for political reasons.
so you choose politics over your people's blood.
it's that not wickedness?
omenka you're a bloody hypocrite.
you're wicked and callous.
you can't even simply call fulani herdsmen killing your people out so it won't appear that you're siding the Igbos yet you're here sniffing at any pant igbos are wearing.
omenka you're too old for these childish nonsense.
at your age you're still following under 20s to throw banters online.
our people says that ana akali ife akali (dem dey overgrown some things)
no wonder most nairaland veterans you're calling to come back and join you in your childish escapades do ignore you.
are you not ashamed of yourself and your hypocrisy sometimes?
Tụfịakwa!
your shame dey shame me seriously.

omenka posterity will judge you harshly.

https://www.nairaland.com/7075221/fulani-militias-kill-12-persons

supporter of death.
you can't speak up for your own people.
your own people ooo
Tụfịakwa
you're very wicked
[/s] efulefu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Picture Says A Thousand Words. Who Is This Man / Who Is Really The Giant Of Africa? / Henry Okah On Trial In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.