Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu (19555 Views)

‘We Plead For Forgiveness’ Osinbajo Groups Declare Support For Tinubu / South West Youths Gather In Lagos For Yahaya Bello, Vow Support (Photos) / South-West Youths Mobilize 30,000 Youths, Make Bold Demands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by derecho(m): 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hmmn...e no go easy for am there o
ictplotter:

The old criminal fool hav option B. If he eventually loss apc ticket, for now Tinubu is single handedly financing SDP and keeping it as option B.
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by molas02: 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
Which youth ? As if am not a youth
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by fyneguy: 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
derecho:
This Just reminds me of the proverbial antelope who practiced so much for a dance competition but never participated in it because it broke one of its limbs during the rehearsals.

You've not even gotten the ticket yet...

By the way, it's not hard to gather crowd in Nigeria today.
Just get an artiste like "portable" or even "terry gee".
People go come.No need to pay the crowd sef

Lol consoling yourself

1 Like

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by dannex4adx(m): 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
Cyynthia:
A big time to benefit from his bullion van..

The masses know where their heart is...

Collect everything collectable, ( After all he stole your Future), then go out and vote in a man with integrity...

Tinubu for President ?... Olorun Maje !!

Yoruba Lagba !!

B.A.T 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by fyneguy: 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
AbijaJ:

Come off it. Some of you overrate yourselves. You can't expect every youth to hate him just coz you do. Everyone can't be a zombie or part of your cancel mob.

Lol online influencers exaggerate their influence. They think they control minds out there. They are very delusional - Rinu and co

5 Likes

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Comedian2019: 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
Funny people! - in Asari's voice.
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by fyneguy: 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
ovieigho:
Lol

We know how these things work !

After the show grin Every one will gather according to the leads that mobilized them and their balance will be shared ….

All those youths are there for the money !

If Tinubu wins the presidenal race eventually

I won’t come to Nigeria till his tenure is over

Did you visit Nigeria since Buhari became President?

2 Likes

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Rainbow10: 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
Gkay1:
All dis na to chop tinubu money
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by SweetiliciousD: 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
dannex4adx:

B.A.T 2023

Little wonder, BATs are blind during the day!
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
persist conning yourself
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by fyneguy: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Me too and if Osinbajo lost out at primary, I go the Eastern route, hoping Peter Obi would win the ticket. I'd have preferred he decamps to another party though. PDP is a bad omen. We will never forget.

Peter Obi will never win!

He is part of the tribalistic Igbo. I can't forget how he played a tribal card during Fashola days.

He and Anyim made Jonathan abandon the SW for projects. PO hates Yoruba. I know guys I'm Fidelity Bank, who confirmed this!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Rainbow10: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
Gkay1:
All dis na to chop tinubu money
Hahahaha
Keep on living in the Dark, Until Tinubu becomes the President..........
Just imagine the massive turnout sad angry shocked

Indeed Nigeria is a Destitute of Hope
It is highly finished........

1 Like

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Daggash98: 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
Money dey wey he wan waste. I am seeing it as 'SHOW OF SHAME'
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by fuck419: 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
Stupid people everywhere.

The person who appointed a thief as the head and now intends to be the head, what's the difference.

Are they not the same?

Let's be wise for once!
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by simpleseyi: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
Cyynthia:

Collect everything collectable, ( After all he stole your Future), then go out and vote in a man with integrity...

Yoruba Lagba !!

You are right my sister. Nigeria's is searching for the Messiah. Since your daddy too is a Nigerian, kindly beg him on our behalf to come out and contest against Tinubu and other clownish candidates.

4 Likes

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lol... It's just an event. On election Day they will vote Osinbajo.
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
BloomingDale:
Youths for Tinubu? Is this a joke/sarcasm? Wow: I commented too early before seeing the pics. You mean there are Youths really supporting Tinubu?

They wan take their own share of the looted funds
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Sannisege: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Thermodynamics:
Gathering of fools,
Gathering of those who like suffering,
Gathering of people who like poverty,
Gathering of people who hate progress,
Gathering of people with small minds,
Gathering of the enemies of Nigeria,
Gathering of enemies of progress,

These are the people who doesn't want Nigeria to progress.
Na hatred and bitterness go kee you.

1 Like

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Drone95(m): 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
The same man that said 50,million youths should be recruited into the army and they should be feeding them with garri, yam nd maize cheesy

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by drlateef: 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
Cyynthia:

Yoruba Lagba !!

Only Yoruba with no sense that will not support Tinubu. He’s simply the best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by mighty2: 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
Asianjollof007:

L'akaaye oshinmole a fi eje re we to ba tun quote mi, because of 1000 naira you are supporting tinubu. It's people like you that put us in this mess now you are about to make same mistake. Senseless youths, eyin oloriburuku omo yi.
ofo ni iwo ati awon oloriburuku ebi re ma se, sango ni yoo pa gbogbo yin danu, e o sagbako ni
BAT23 is a done deal, he is like a moving train that no godfors*ken human like you can stop
ON TINUBU MANDATE I STAND

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Drone95(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sannisege:
Na hatred and bitterness go kee you.
how much tinubu gave u self cheesy
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Asianjollof007: 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
mighty2:
ofo ni iwo ati awon oloriburuku ebi re ma se, sango ni yoo pa gbogbo yin danu, e o sagbako ni
BAT23 is a done deal, he is like a moving train that no godfors*ken human like you can stop
ON TINUBU MANDATE I STAND

Onikuure, iwo alatenuje yi.
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by 77up(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
Cyynthia:
A [s] big time to benefit from his bullion van.. [/s]

[s] Collect everything collectable, ( After all he stole your Future), then go out and vote in a man with integrity... [/s]

[s] Tinubu for President ?... Olorun Maje !! [/s]

Yoruba Lagba !!
Yes o, you are right, our hearts is with Tinubu. On his mandate we stand.

Yoruba lagba !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by mighty2: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Onikuure, iwo alatenuje yi.
I still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate
May God continue to bless him and may his haters never know peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by 77up(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
BloomingDale:
Youths for Tinubu? Is this a joke/sarcasm? Wow: I commented too early before seeing the pics. You mean there are Youths really supporting Tinubu?
E chock you grin

Una never see anything !

1 Like

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by AFRICANJAMAICA: 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
triple996:
Meanwhile voters apathy loading in d east.
Mkpurumiri have turned ESN to wild animals

.It's only ibos that will buy weapon to kill fulani bt use it on their fellow ibo instead grin........ BIAFRA IS ANIMAL KINGDOM

You maybe hating igbos online but your mum,wife or daughter (if any) may be collecting Biafra d#ck
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by rickyrex(m): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
Nah all of them get PVC. I sure me say some people come cashout. We done see people wey get this kind turnout for campaign and still lost
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by 77up(m): 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
derecho:
This Just reminds me of the proverbial antelope who practiced so much for a dance competition but never participated in it because it broke one of its limbs during the rehearsals.

He hasn't gotten the ticket yet and he's doing all these.

Notice how blurred the section of the crowd is

By the way, it's not hard to gather crowd in Nigeria today.
Just get an artiste like "portable" or even "terry gee".
People go come.No need to pay the crowd sef
Keep analyzing,una never see anything, we are just testing microphone, when we start singing, your Pandora or whoever you are rooting for will be so confused and vote for Tinubu cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by 77up(m): 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
AbijaJ:

Come off it. Some of you overrate yourselves. You can't expect every youth to hate him just coz you do. Everyone can't be a zombie or part of your cancel mob.
You dey mind them grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua / Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) / Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 83rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.