Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu (19545 Views)

‘We Plead For Forgiveness’ Osinbajo Groups Declare Support For Tinubu / South West Youths Gather In Lagos For Yahaya Bello, Vow Support (Photos) / South-West Youths Mobilize 30,000 Youths, Make Bold Demands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Asianjollof007: 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
mighty2:
I still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate May God continue to bless him and may his haters never know peace
Koshi danu
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by nkpommpko(m): 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
E - war has started.
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Btruth: 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
.......so much desperation from BAT. He for slow down small at least to win the APC presidential ticket first.
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Gkay1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
Rainbow10:

Hahahaha
Keep on living in the Dark, Until Tinubu becomes the President..........
Just imagine the massive turnout sad angry shocked

Indeed Nigeria is a Destitute of Hope
It is highly finished........
Take it or leave it, tinubu cannot be Nigeria president

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by fuadone(m): 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
[quote author=Cyynthia post=111998296] A big time to benefit from his bullion van..

The masses know where their heart belong..

Collect everything collectable, ( After all he stole your Future), then go out and vote in a man with integrity...

Tinubu for President ?... Olorun Maje !!

We yorubas can never vote for a criminal
Yoruba Lagba
How many of those people at onikan stadium get PVC to vot
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Heroicvic(m): 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
triple996:
Meanwhile voters apathy loading in d east.
Mkpurumiri have turned ESN to wild animals

.It's only ibos that will buy weapon to kill fulani bt use it on their fellow ibo instead grin........ BIAFRA IS ANIMAL KINGDOM

I'm sure you copied that piece pasting it in every threads and the that does not need tribalism like these
I'm reporting you

1 Like

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by triple996(m): 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
Heroicvic:

I'm sure you copied that piece pasting it in every threads and the that does not need tribalism like these
I'm reporting you
So d tin de pain u like grin
Be my guest.....

2 Likes

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by mighty2: 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Koshi danu
kofo lo

2 Likes

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Simplythebest: 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
75% of those people there are jobless or touts. They thought he is going to share money with bullion van so that the can collect. What a country
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Spherical77(m): 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Onikuure, iwo alatenuje yi.
you have problem you don't know. What's your business with his choice of candidate? Nawa for una o

3 Likes

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Asianjollof007: 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
Spherical77:
you have problem you don't know. What's your business with his choice of candidate? Nawa for una o

If you think it's okay for a reasonable nigerian to support these people despite what we are currently facing, you also have a serious problem. Both of you should geddifok, e koshi danu.
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Lama70(m): 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
Their problem.
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Spherical77(m): 6:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
Asianjollof007:

If you think it's okay for a reasonable nigerian to support these people despite what we are currently facing, you also have a serious problem. Both of you should geddifok, e koshi danu.
Should we vote for you then? Or Yahaya Bello because he's young? You lots uses age as key determinant factor abi cheesy

1 Like

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by ProudImolite: 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki.. You dey worry yoursef o

Those thinking all those people are youths are mistaken. Most of the people there are Lagos state secretariat workers, street sweepers (including old women in jeans), street urchins (oluomo boys) etc
All Sanwo-olu needs to do is mandate all civil servants to be at the venue.
Old party members in jeans full there.
Which he did
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
That's our next president......But if Osinbajo win the presidential ticket. Then Osinbajo will be our next president.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by seyz91(m): 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
I wonder too oo

I guess they just there to collect their share
BloomingDale:
Youths for Tinubu? Is this a joke/sarcasm? Wow: I commented too early before seeing the pics. You mean there are Youths really supporting Tinubu?
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
fyneguy:

Peter Obi will never win!

He is part of the tribalistic Igbo. I can't forget how he played a tribal card during Fashola days.

He and Anyim made Jonathan abandon the SW for projects. PO hates Yoruba. I know guys I'm Fidelity Bank, who confirmed this!

You are absolutely right. During Fasola tenure. That idiot played tribal cards. Dem think say we lagosians don forget......Peter obi can never be nigeria president..... . He should keep dreaming.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Asianjollof007: 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
Spherical77:
Should we vote for you then? Or Yahaya Bello because he's young? You lots uses age as key determinant factor abi cheesy

You can tell me where age was mentioned in my comment and point out where i advocated for the person you mentioned. What are the achievements of these people you are defending?
Fyi, i don't support anybody cos i have not seen a better candidate.
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by seyz91(m): 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
I tell you
Thermodynamics:
Gathering of fools,
Gathering of those who like suffering,
Gathering of people who like poverty,
Gathering of people who hate progress,
Gathering of people with small minds,
Gathering of the enemies of Nigeria,
Gathering of enemies of progress,

These are the people who doesn't want Nigeria to progress.
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Spherical77(m): 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
Asianjollof007:

You can tell me where age was mentioned in my comment and point out where i advocated for the person you mentioned. What are the achievements of these people you are defending?
Fyi, i don't support anybody cos i have not seen a better candidate.
you're likely to be indifferent at the end. I know the calibre of people you're expecting. Sadly, they're likely not to show interest considering the fact that they know how the system works when it comes to politics. They know their chances are pretty slim in the 2 major party. They wouldn't want to waste their time and resources

Reason why you shouldn't condemn those supporting BAT. Everyone can't reason like you. You can't reason like them.

1 Like

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Akinh: 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Ongoing - South West Youths and Progressives from various Sw states declare their support for the JAGABAN, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu . #BAT2023

https://twitter.com/JideSGroup/status/1515301456089337859?t=LQwjkvhmFbmV0iKe2YbbQw&s=19
Am very sure soon #legitSW go show, #RealSW, #ProLegit&RealSw...but to be sincere in my state we are not even aware of this so how come they mentioned SW Youth.
And my advise to upcoming blogger please be very careful what you post or say now may later end up hunting you and those people won't be here to defend you think twice.

1 Like

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by TimmyA: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
I thought, it is only me that saw that old man youngie looking to cash out from the stomach infrastructure bullion vault
derecho:
This Just reminds me of the proverbial antelope who practiced so much for a dance competition but never participated in it because it broke one of its limbs during the rehearsals.

He hasn't gotten the ticket yet and he's doing all these.

Notice how blurred the section of the crowd is

By the way, it's not hard to gather crowd in Nigeria today.
Just get an artiste like "portable" or even "terry gee".
People go come.No need to pay the crowd sef
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by TimmyA: 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
It was Fashola and Ambode that gave Lagos its new look of infrastructural development, Tinubu only cashed out of lagos during his 8 year tenure with little infrastructural development. Dem ojelus, that are ready to eat deeply into the system. They don't mind eating the future of the citizens they are privilege to govern
Mandate2023:
Tip of d ice Berg......d day tinubu will declare in d open, there will be no space to run marathon like Amaechi did

Dey will destroy dis beautiful stadium Ambode renovated b4 leaving office with dis there yeye campaign and tinubu did not build any stadium when he was governor

I stand with Osinbajo
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by softwareman(m): 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
TimmyA:
I thought, it is only me that saw that old man youngie looking to cash out from the stomach infrastructure bullion vault
Arrant nonsense. Go YouTube if u seriously want to see d real picture.
The problem with most of u is that u do not understand that democracy is about choice.
Also, you do not yet understand that the world of the social media and the real world are miles apart!

1 Like

Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by bn2murphy(m): 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Ongoing - South West Youths and Progressives from various Sw states declare their support for the JAGABAN, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu . #BAT2023

https://twitter.com/JideSGroup/status/1515301456089337859?t=LQwjkvhmFbmV0iKe2YbbQw&s=19
Those i saw that attended are motor touts and area boys.
Wondering if they are the future.
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by ofiko123(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
Next year's election will be very interesting..
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by sabreal: 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
Initial gragea

Game of intimidation
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by TimmyA: 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
It is a pity that some politicians has weaponize poverty (mind and money) and hunger, in order to have followers
softwareman:

Arrant nonsense. Go YouTube if u seriously want to see d real picture.
The problem with most of u is that u do not understand that democracy is about choice.
Also, you do not yet understand that the world of the social media and the real world are miles apart!
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Weirdgee: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
Nigerian youths are the problems of this country
Re: South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu by Born2Breed(f): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
75% agberos
20% sufferingsticated ponmo crew
5% Make e not b like say I not dey

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina / Yakubu Shehu Abdullahi Suspended By Bauchi Emirate Over Contempt / Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.