Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Edited: Mirrors , Spells And Black Craft- Educational purposes only ! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Edited: Mirrors , Spells And Black Craft- Educational purposes only ! (710 Views)

Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men / Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells / People Say Children Are Mirrors Of Their Parents, Do You Agree?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edited: Mirrors , Spells And Black Craft- Educational purposes only ! by HelpYourself(m): 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
Unfortunately someone whose opinion I hold in very high esteem has strongly suggested this be removed again, and I have to agree there is just no making this less dangerous.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edited: Mirrors , Spells And Black Craft- Educational purposes only ! by HelpYourself(m): 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Deleted

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edited: Mirrors , Spells And Black Craft- Educational purposes only ! by Kingozymandias(m): 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edited: Mirrors , Spells And Black Craft- Educational purposes only ! by livebyday(m): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hmmmm.

This is way too deep sir, I am not telling you what to do, but even this edited one I don't think it should be here at all. It should restricted to the telegram group.

Just my two cents.

Well done

1 Like

Re: Edited: Mirrors , Spells And Black Craft- Educational purposes only ! by HelpYourself(m): 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
livebyday:
Hmmmm.

This is way too deep sir, I am not telling you what to do, but even this edited one I don't think it should be here at all. It should restricted to the telegram group.

Just my two cents.

Well done

Thank you sir action smiley

Your point is well received but I shared this edited version here.

Thank you all the same
Re: Edited: Mirrors , Spells And Black Craft- Educational purposes only ! by Kingozymandias(m): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
I have questions to ask but I am afraid grin
Re: Edited: Mirrors , Spells And Black Craft- Educational purposes only ! by HelpYourself(m): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
I want to sincerely apologize, that we made this round trip again. I frankly thought I had cleaned and removed it enough. This is why like all matters ones personal view isn't always paramount .

Mirror spells ,scrying and the likes.are just too dangours for me to leave out in the open . Human beings have just never shown enough discipline with sensitive knowledge.

Hence I have had to delete it again.

Thank and please accept my apologies.

3 Likes

Re: Edited: Mirrors , Spells And Black Craft- Educational purposes only ! by Kingozymandias(m): 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
GofuckYourself:
I want to sincerely apologize, that we made this round trip again. I frankly thought I had cleaned and removed it enough. This is why like all matters ones personal view isn't always paramount .

Mirror spells ,scrying and the likes.are just too dangours for me to leave out in the open . Human beings have just never shown enough discipline with sensitive knowledge.

Hence I have had to delete it again.

Thank and please accept my apologies.

Thank you sir.. truly the topic was so scary and not something one should see openly. I am sure there ar people who dedicate themselves to learning such things and there is a reason why such knowledge is kept secret.

Thank you sir and bless you

1 Like

Re: Edited: Mirrors , Spells And Black Craft- Educational purposes only ! by NoFucksToGive: 7:34am On Apr 17, 2022
livebyday:
Hmmmm.

Just my two cents.

Well done

You won't respect yourself here... Are you guys the only OEMs? So those of us not in this telegram group should not benefit from d knowledge?

Rubbish talkative angry

2 Likes

Re: Edited: Mirrors , Spells And Black Craft- Educational purposes only ! by TheStakeHolder(m): 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
GofuckYourself:
Unfortunately someone whose opinion I hold in very high esteem has strongly suggested this be removed again, and I have to agree there is just no making this less dangerous.

What's the telegram group's name?
Re: Edited: Mirrors , Spells And Black Craft- Educational purposes only ! by HelpYourself(m): 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
TheStakeHolder:

What's the telegram group's name?
It's a private group radiant one grin
Re: Edited: Mirrors , Spells And Black Craft- Educational purposes only ! by TheStakeHolder(m): 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
GofuckYourself:
It's a private group radiant one grin
How do I join pls?
Re: Edited: Mirrors , Spells And Black Craft- Educational purposes only ! by HelpYourself(m): 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
How do I join pls?

Radiant one. This group isn't open to all send me a DM and you would be guided.

Thank you
Re: Edited: Mirrors , Spells And Black Craft- Educational purposes only ! by TheStakeHolder(m): 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
GofuckYourself:

Radiant one. This group isn't open to all send me a DM and you would be guided.
Thank you
okay
Re: Edited: Mirrors , Spells And Black Craft- Educational purposes only ! by HelpYourself(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2022

(1) (Reply)

New Here / How To Make Money Through Affiliate Programmes / Just New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.