Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men (6076 Views)

How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria / Top 10 African Countries That Have Strongest Juju And Witchcraft / Hot White Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Ikennaford: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
I think no...

Because God didn't give us the capacity to do so... I mean to develop by ourselves upon our natural resources, I've done so many research on how black people came about for those of you that believe in Bible like me, in the Bible, there are 2 creation in the Bible, the creation of Adam(white man) he ate the fruit of knowledge and the creation of blacks, (ignoramus people) all of us here on nairaland including me and all the blacks around the world, so I'll create that thread on 25th Dec 2023,,my birthday... I'll be 30....

Back to the main topic, please your views

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by samiabigail: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
undecided
Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by habsydiamond(m): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
Yes.... it just mean bye bye to civilization, and there lifestyle that has corrupted that of ours.. this has made us to desert our customs, tradition and values... an average African girl now will prefer to show part of their breast becos they see it as a way to entice a guy.. whereas its the opposite.. it will only bring out lust in the guy. Africans believe in inner beauty and natural beauty.. unlike the fake breast and fake bumbum that full everywhere these days.. if some of them should walk beside fire they will just catch fire cos of the silicone for their bum and breast.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Evilstorm: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ikennaford:
I think no...

Because God didn't give us the capacity to do so... I mean to develop by ourselves upon our natural resources, I've done so many research on how black people came about for those of you that believe in Bible like me, in the Bible, there are 2 creation in the Bible, the creation of Adam(white man) he ate the fruit of knowledge and the creation of blacks, (ignoramus people) all of us here on nairaland including me and all the blacks around the world, so I'll create that thread on 25th Dec 2023,,my birthday... I'll be 30....

All my life, I've never seen an enormous amount of self hate and racism that is sadly true

8 Likes

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Ikennaford: 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
Evilstorm:

All my life, I've never seen an enormous amount of self hate and racism that is sadly true
No my dear brother, is not safe hate, is the truth,,,,, you can Ask me questions, I'm here to answer
Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
Yes we can.

1 Like

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by 13sense: 10:20am On Dec 14, 2022
Shut up and stop expessing your ignorance. Do you know how long the black race has been existing? Were Africa not living and surviving before colonization?

Keep quiet.

Ikennaford:
I think no...

4 Likes

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Ikennaford: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2022
13sense:
Mr man. Shut up and stop expessing your ignorance. Do you know how long the black race has been existing? Were Africa not living and surviving before colonization?

Keep quiet.

See how you take attack me, that's same thing we saying, how you gonna learn when you think you know everything, we are barbaric and unintelligent, abeg sense man... Tell how they are surving before colonization and after colonization, all black skin nations, show me and nairalanders you are intelligent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by 13sense: 10:46am On Dec 14, 2022
Check the word (surviving) in your dictionary and you will get the answer you seek.

Have a nice day.

Ikennaford:

See how you take attack me, that's same thing we saying, how you gonna learn when you think you know everything, we are barbaric and unintelligent, abeg sense man... Tell how they are surving re colonization and after colonization, all black skin nations, show me and nairalanders you are intelligent

5 Likes

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by IMAliyu2: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
The internalized racism is strong in you.

Yes, black nations will and have survived without the Europeans, they will just be different from the ones that exist today is all.
Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
I'm a Christian, but immediately you talk about the black history and the Bible, it's like you're talking about water and oil.

We all know how the Christian religion was brought to Africa, the Europeans gave our ancestors the Bible to brainwash us in exchange of our resources. They knew that the poorer we get, the more we'll rely on the religion hoping for a miracle in order for them to exploit us and our resources in peace because us getting poor meant them getting rich.

Poor Europeans don't rely on religion for a miracle, instead they get up and work.

Our ancestors were able to survive without the white race, but unfortunately, the Europeans came to Africa and managed to brainwash us to a point that we don't think we can be able to survive without them anymore.
Ikennaford:
I think no...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Ikennaford: 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
Samantha123:
I'm a Christian, but immediately you talk about the black history and the Bible, it's like you're talking about water and oil.

We all know how the Christian religion was brought to Africa, the Europeans gave our ancestors the Bible to brainwash us in exchange of our resources. They knew that the poorer we get, the more we'll rely on the religion hoping for a miracle in order for them to exploit us and our resources in peace because us getting poor meant them getting rich.

Poor Europeans don't rely on religion for a miracle, instead they get up and work.

Our ancestors were able to survive without the white race, but unfortunately, the Europeans came to Africa and managed to brainwash us to a point that we don't think we can be able to survive without them anymore.
Go back and read please, we have natural resources remember.......
Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
That's what I just said.. undecided undecided undecided
Ikennaford:

Go back and read please, we have natural resources remember.......
Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
We would survive and probably live and die better. Civilization is no doubt both a blessing and a curse

2 Likes

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Ikennaford: 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
Samantha123:

You still don't get the question miss,,,,

Let break down for you.... All black nations are stagnant, waiting for the white to Come to their rescue, and we also wait for them to produce, for us to consume, white man brought christain religion to bring light.. So if you say they brainwashed us, so what about the Islamic nations that has the same natural resources like us, they are growing more than us because they are not blacks, let me also take you to black Muslims nations, still stagnant no growth what you gonna say about that, don't blame white man they already tried for you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Ikennaford: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
Persephone1:
We would survive and probably live and die better. Civilization is no doubt both a blessing and a curse
Your name ring a bell, you one of dem niqqas that contribute wisely on here sometimes,please tell me how we gon survive without the white man and even die better, curious though

1 Like

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
I don't know anything about Islam, so I can't comment on that.

In other words, you consider your own traditional African religion as darkness because Africans are dark in complexion, while Christianity is light just because it was brought to Africa by a white man?

Already you sound brain washed and it sounds like you're telling me that black people are useless without the white people.
Ikennaford:

You still don't get the question miss,,,,

Let break down for you.... All black nations are stagnant, waiting for the white to Come to their rescue, and we also wait for them to produce, for us to consume, white man brought christain religion to bring light.. So if you say they brainwashed us, so what about the Islamic nations that has the same natural resources like us, they are growing more than us because they are not blacks, let me also take you to black Muslims nations, still stagnant no growth what you gonna say about that, don't blame white man they already tried for you

1 Like

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Ikennaford: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
Samantha123:
I don't know anything about Islam, so I can't comment on that.

In other words, you consider your own traditional African religion as darkness because Africans are dark in complexion, while Christianity is light just because it was brought to Africa by a white man?

Already you sound brain washed and it sounds like you're telling me that black people are useless without the white people.
Yes black people are completely useless without white man, that's why I want you to tell me is false, convince me is a lie then I'll bask in my ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by marlow1962(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yes, but kiss civilization goodbye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by ednut1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
Blacks were surviving before oyinbo came.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yeah we will but we will live primitively.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
It's a lie, African people were just fine before the Europeans came, they were never given a chance from the beginning to prove themselves, instead, they were exploited and blinded by religion.

We were made to feel like we're not good enough and can't do anything good by ourselves just because of our dark complexion... Who knows where we would've been by now if Europeans never set their foot in our continent?

The sooner we put religion aside and focus on building Africa as whole, the better for all of us.
Ikennaford:

Yes black people are completely useless without white man, that's why I want you to tell me is false, convince me is a lie then I'll bask in my ignorance

1 Like

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by hardon1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
All those saying sub Saharan Africa was doing fine before the coming of the white man don't know what they are saying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by okunwaye(m): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ikennaford:
I think no...

after your done catch cruise with fake giveaway sad
Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Nazgul: 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
13sense:
Shut up and stop expessing your ignorance. Do you know how long the black race has been existing? Were Africa not living and surviving before colonization?

Keep quiet.

Most black countries economy survives on loans from white nations. (Nigerian inclusive) so he's right.

Without them, inflation would be terrible cos we have useless leaders.

4 Likes

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Ikennaford: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
Samantha123:
It's a lie, African people were just fine before the Europeans came, they were never given a chance from the beginning to prove themselves, instead, they were exploited and blinded by religion.

We were made to feel like we're not good enough and can't do anything good by ourselves just because of our dark complexion... Who knows where we would've been by now if Europeans never set their foot in our continent?

The sooner we put religion aside and focus on building Africa as whole, the better for all of us.
You think straight like a typical lady, so after the white man made you look like you not good enough, you should have proved them wrong... You have oil, gold, diamonds, they came gave you mirrors in exchange for diamonds, immediately you saw yourselves in the mirror, you started killing each other for a mere mirror, they gave you pieces of mirror and took your diamond worth trillions, later they opened your eyes, instead of you to use the resources for yourself, you start selling it to them because you don't know how to refine it or make use it,,, why I'm even angry is after you made the money, you made your family rich with the money but in you you don't you can still develop your brothers to be like you, you took it for yourself, you see... We are like animals in the jungle, blame blame blame, that's what black people knows even here in the US,,,, hey miss I'm replying from stadium here in Qatar, France is foood, morroco tried but France.......... I love you, you tried to engage but is not good enough

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
You know, the Europeans were once like Africans before they discovered what civilization was, unfortunately, they came to Africa before Africans can develop by themselves.

We were made to think that we're nothing, that's why we have this victim mentality.. had it been that the Europeans left our ancestors alone in order for them to develop by themselves, maybe things would have been different by now.

I'm not a soccer fan, but that's good news for France.
Ikennaford:

You think straight like a typical lady, so after the white man made you look like you not good enough, you should have proved them wrong... You have oil, gold, diamonds, they came gave you mirrors in exchange for diamonds, immediately you saw yourselves in the mirror, you started killing each other for a mere mirror, they gave you pieces of mirror and took your diamond worth trillions, later they opened your eyes, instead of you to use the resources for yourself, you start selling it to them because you don't know how to refine it or make use it,,, why I'm even angry is after you made the money, you made your family rich with the money but in you you don't you can still develop your brothers to be like you, you took it for yourself, you see... We are like animals in the jungle, blame blame blame, that's what black people knows even here in the US,,,, hey miss I'm replying from stadium here in Qatar, France is foood, morroco tried but France.......... I love you, you tried to engage but is not good enough
Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Ikennaford: 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
Samantha123:
You know, the Europeans were once like Africans before they discovered what civilization was, unfortunately, they came to Africa before Africans can develop by themselves.

We were made to think that we're nothing, that's why we have this victim mentality.. had it been that the Europeans left our ancestors alone in order for them to develop by themselves, maybe things would have been different by now.

I'm not a soccer fan, but that's good news for France.
No miss, Europeans were never like Africans, Europeans ate the fruit of knoledge in the garden of eden, Adam...immediately Adam (white man) ate that fruit his eyes open like Satan said, they don't need you but you need them,

So what happened after your eyes was opened to civilization what did you do, now they told you those things was valuable, because they know one day your instincts will ask why these guys takin these things from our home, so they spill the beans knowing fully well you can't make use it, and you don't have ave the capacity to think of what to use it for, you see, we can't survive without the white man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by BigBashiru: 12:19am On Dec 15, 2022
Samantha123:

Ur not correct. Christianity was brought to west africa by Ethiopia and Egypt....these two were even mentioned in the Bible..... u lack critucL thinking that's why the white man is able to deceive you with eurocentric colonial lies
Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by BigBashiru: 12:19am On Dec 15, 2022
Ikennaford:
I think no...

Blacks are very intelligent.

But the blacks hv an entrenched culture of laziness in their countries.

1 Like

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Gerrard59(m): 4:15am On Dec 15, 2022
habsydiamond:
Yes.... it just mean bye bye to civilization, and there lifestyle that has corrupted that of ours.. this has made us to desert our customs, tradition and values... an average African girl now will prefer to show part of their breast becos they see it as a way to entice a guy.. whereas its the opposite .. it will only bring out lust in the guy. Africans believe in inner beauty and natural beauty.. unlike the fake breast and fake bumbum that full everywhere these days.. if some of them should walk beside fire they will just catch fire cos of the silicone for their bum and breast.

Typical Nigerian who likes to open mouth waaaa. Even when the mouth is smelly, he will open it so widely chanting mumbo-jumbo. It was the coming of the white man that made Africans begin to adorn clothes, covering themselves up to down. With the white man's Christianity, being bare became a sin. In many many parts of the sub-continent, young women walk scantily dressed because that is their cultural way of dressing. But according to you, it is because the white man told them to become n@ked. undecided

Actually, the weather condition in tropical Africa favours dressing scantily, na religion make us change our dress mode. Additionally, climatic conditions make Middle Easterners wear cover themselves entirely because of the dust and windy conditions. With the coming of Islam, it got intensified. Across many tropical countries, the residents including many women dress scantily or wear fewer clothes when outside. The exception is in countries where Christianity and Islam hold sway. Who introduced Christianity to most parts of Africa? The same white man you are criticising.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will African Countries And Black Nations Survive Without White Men by Ikennaford: 5:54am On Dec 15, 2022
BigBashiru:

Blacks are very intelligent.

But the blacks hv an entrenched culture of laziness in their countries.

Lols everyone that has brain is very intelligent, what's the use of the brain, is to learn and understand and put to use, we are intelligent but to an extent.... Not for innovation or self development,

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Register For Free! Unmissable Opportunity For Building Industry Professionals / Osisi-ka-nkwu The Kidnapping Lord In Abia State Killed! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.