Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

12 Little Love Gestures Men Value More Than Lovemaking You Shouldn’t Joke With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Little Love Gestures Men Value More Than Lovemaking You Shouldn’t Joke With (325 Views)

Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. / Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK / Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Little Love Gestures Men Value More Than Lovemaking You Shouldn’t Joke With by Frankreporters(m): 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
You may be wondering if there are actually some love gestures men value more than lovemaking. The answer is yes. Men value genuine love gestures more than lovemaking.

There are two popular phrases that explain what love means to men. The first phrase “men are loved less” explains that men don’t receive the actual level of love they deserve from their female counterparts.

Obviously, most men’s efforts and contributions in their various romantic relationships or marriages are not well appreciated. This has to stop. You can help your man by showing him the level of love he deserves by making use of these love gestures men value more than lovemaking I will show you herein.

Secondly, the phrase “men are loved when they have money” is another explanation to how men are loved. This is telling us that a rich man gets a higher share of love from his wife or girlfriend than his broke or poor counterpart.

Click here to continue reading

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Vs Oyigboupdate [CRYING] / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Pastor Visits Shrine For Native Doctor To Prepare Charm For Him — Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.