Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,856 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Here's Amazing Power I Consumed While Reading Books - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Here's Amazing Power I Consumed While Reading Books (423 Views)

What I Learnt From Reading Books / The Power Of Reading Books / The Amazing Power Of Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's Amazing Power I Consumed While Reading Books by marenx: 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
Here's amazing power I consumed while reading books

marenx the Writer
16/4/2022

Know why whites spend huge amount of money and time reading books?

Keep reading to know.

I'm going to show you the amazing power I consume while reading books.

I've topnotch observation skills especially when it comes to effect of what I consume. I noticed some mental, psychological and emotional changes happening to me from the day I began reading books.

I began to see my sense of imagination going wild.

But I didn't know those changes are direct result of the books I consumed until I consumed more and more fiction books when I was in the college and in the university. I noticed I was becoming highly knowledgeable, creative and contented with being alone.

So people began to say I was interesting.

In summary what made me unique is the amazing power I got from reading books. And you and everyone too can get this power.

Millions of white people today have been spending tons of money reading books. In 2020 alone, despite COVID-19 pendamic, book sales in the US alone soared to $25.71 billion, according to The Author Guild, a US's professional organisation for writers. In the UK and France, the story is similar.

If you aren't a reading enthusiast and you want to consume the aforementioned amazing power, I'll advise you to start small, reading only one or half page a day. And there're lots of interesting books out here.

Yesterday, reading UDENE, an educative story written by Bam17 (Jessica Duru), for example, I found myself far in the precolonial Nigeria. The story sees the arrival of whites warmly welcomed by the king. What arrests me is one of the whites named Walter who begins to admire the dancing maidens. The story heightens my imaginative power.

George R.R. Martin, an American novelist and short-story writer, screenwriter, and television producer said:

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies . . . The man who never reads lives only one.”

Thanks for the reading. Start reading here.

If you enjoy reading this post, read this one too: https://www.nairaland.com/7079518/power-saying-wonderful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's Amazing Power I Consumed While Reading Books by Bam17(f): 12:06am On Apr 17, 2022
marenx:
Here's amazing power I consumed while reading books

marenx the Writer
16/4/2022

Know why whites spend huge amount of money and time reading books?

If no, keep reading to know.

I'm going to show you the amazing power I consume while reading books.

I've topnotch observation skills especially when it comes to effect of what I consume. So from the day I began reading books, I noticed some mental, psychological and emotional changes happening to me.

And I began to see my sense of imagination going wild.

I didn't know those changes are direct result of the books I consumed until I consumed more and more fiction books when I was in the college and in the university. I noticed I was becoming highly knowledgeable, creative and contented with being alone.

And people began to say I was interesting.

In summary what made me unique is the amazing power I got from reading books. And you and everyone too can get this power.

For the same power, millions of white people today have been spending tons of money reading books. In 2020 alone, despite COVID-19 pendamic, book sales in the US alone soared to $25.71 billion, according to The Author Guild, a US's professional organisation for writers. In the UK and France, the story is similar.

If you aren't a reading enthusiast and you want to consume the aforementioned amazing power, I'll advise you to start small, reading only one or half page a day. And there're lots of interesting books out here.

Yesterday, reading UDENE, an educative story written by Bam17 (Jessica Duru), for example, I found myself far in the precolonial Nigeria. The story sees the arrival of whites warmly welcomed by the king. What arrests me is one of the whites named Walter who begins to admire the dancing maidens. The story heightens my imaginative power.

My quote for this post is from George R.R. Martin, an American novelist and short-story writer, screenwriter, and television producer:

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies . . . The man who never reads lives only one.”

Thanks for the reading. Start reading here.

If you enjoy reading this post, read this one too: https://www.nairaland.com/7079518/power-saying-wonderful.

Wait. Wow. I... I actually can't believe you learnt something from Udene. I'm glad you did. Thanks for making me smile. Happy Easter, dear.

1 Like

Re: Here's Amazing Power I Consumed While Reading Books by marenx: 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
I teach, I write and I represent the less priveleged. marenjmafuyai@gmail.com 08182469977 (TEXT MESSAGE ONLY)
Re: Here's Amazing Power I Consumed While Reading Books by marenx: 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
If you enjoy reading this post, read this one too: https:// www.nairaland.com/7079518/power- saying-wonderful.
Re: Here's Amazing Power I Consumed While Reading Books by marenx: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
"I've topnotch observation skills especially when it comes to effect of what I consume. So from the day I began reading books, I noticed some mental, psychological and emotional changes happening to me."--marenx the Writer

(1) (Reply)

UI, UNN, UNILAG Shine In Global University Ranking / The Wayward Youth / Nigerian God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.