Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Notice The Person On This Id Is A Criminal This Pe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notice The Person On This Id Is A Criminal This Pe (1417 Views)

Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hiring A Criminal To Rob Her Friend Of Her Iphone / Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal / Beware Of Amarachi Nwosu With This Id On Facebook, She's A Scammer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notice The Person On This Id Is A Criminal This Pe by Globallog598: 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
The person on this id is a rapist and a theif so beware +234 701 556 5851 is his phone number and his bag which he left when he was being chase had this id and his cv

Re: Notice The Person On This Id Is A Criminal This Pe by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
What did he steal and where did it happen?

2 Likes

Re: Notice The Person On This Id Is A Criminal This Pe by Snitch24(m): 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
What if the bag and the content does not belong to him
Re: Notice The Person On This Id Is A Criminal This Pe by prof2007: 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
Globallog598:
The person on this id is a rapist and a theif so beware +234 701 556 5851 is his phone number and his bag which he left when he was being chase had this id and his cv

It is possible that he snatched the bag from an innocent person - unless (of course) you were able to clearly see his face and match it with his identity card

3 Likes

Re: Notice The Person On This Id Is A Criminal This Pe by Globallog598: 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
I saw his face briefly
Re: Notice The Person On This Id Is A Criminal This Pe by gulfer: 7:09am On Apr 17, 2022
The IDcard looks fake for a start.....

3 Likes

Re: Notice The Person On This Id Is A Criminal This Pe by Globallog598: 7:16am On Apr 17, 2022
U right his head is bent
Re: Notice The Person On This Id Is A Criminal This Pe by Greatzeus(m): 8:45am On Apr 17, 2022
Globallog598:
Anybody can come online and write anything. Anyone you offended can bring your picture and contact here and write lies about you, calling you a rapist or a ritualist.
This is nothing but blackmail,I don't believe you Op,you couldn't even state a simple reason for your accusation or evidence. Besides if it's true,are you not supposed to report him at the Police station?
Blackmailer,but karma is real, believe me

2 Likes

Re: Notice The Person On This Id Is A Criminal This Pe by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
The id seems fake. Nobody uses a pic where the bearer is looking sideways for an id card.
Re: Notice The Person On This Id Is A Criminal This Pe by Globallog598: 10:23am On Apr 18, 2022
Greatzeus:

Anybody can come online and write anything. Anyone you offended can bring your picture and contact here and write lies about you, calling you a rapist or a ritualist.
This is nothing but blackmail,I don't believe you Op,you couldn't even state a simple reason for your accusation or evidence. Besides if it's true,are you not supposed to report him at the Police station?
Blackmailer,but karma is real, believe me
first thing first am suspecting u second it is a reported case and thirdly i am searching for the person because he is a dubious person i did not even know the id is fake before someone pointed it out to me tell me who makes a fake id to blackmail someone who doesn't exist nonesense you must be stupid ironically the person connected with the victim on nairaland so who knows

(1) (Reply)

Husband Kicks, Beats, And Urinates On Wife, Forces Her To Wear Hijab / Two Armed Robber's Grabbed At Early Hours Of Today At Wuse Zone 3 Shopping Mall, / Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband In Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.