Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food - Food (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food (43036 Views)

Post Your Easter Food Here Guys, Let's See / Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration / Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by kernniejay(m): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
alright bear with me.
No problem. So how about you?
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Searchingvictor: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
kernniejay:
No problem. So how about you?

morning. Happy Esther.

Please can you help me with small cash to use this week. I kinda low broke presently. Please
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by kernniejay(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
Searchingvictor:

morning. Happy Esther.

Please can you help me with small cash to use this week. I kinda low broke presently. Please
Ok
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Passionate1(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
Elizmife:

Haaa, I just sent the account number out of trial don't know you are serious, and not even expecting this much.
I am so grateful, I pray that your source of income will not be blocked as you have bless my family people will come around to favor your family.

All glory to God! I wish u a very Happy Easter!

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Mariangeles(f): 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin grin
I enjoy the show... Nna eeh how come you do and enjoy almost things I do and enjoy cheesy Especially foodie stuffs.

White man cuisine can be funny... grin

Abii..Make the time no extend too long na..Otherwise men will finish the fried meat before nri adi ready.

O ga a wu maka na m di multifaceted? grin

I relate with people based on what I have in common with them.
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by sharpwriter(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
pocohantas:

Looks good. Did you cook it?
Hahaha... Hmmmm.... No

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Faakhir: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
TPound:

No ooo
if u know e location,go celebrate ester with am with u some soldiers and a doctor grin grin grin
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by TPound(m): 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
Faakhir:
if u know e location,go celebrate ester with am with u some soldiers and a doctor grin grin grin

I wish I knew... cry
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Thugnificent(m): 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
Passionate1:

All glory to God! I wish u a very Happy Easter!
Good evening sir and sorry for disturbing you. I quoted you earlier and I know you don't owe me anything but i'm really down here. Any amount at all will be a life saver. 30 51 322 969. First bank. God bless
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Munzy14(m): 5:36am On Apr 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

O ga a wu maka na m di multifaceted? grin

I relate with people based on what I have in common with them.
Lol..onye gwara gi suo oke oyibo on Easter Monday? cheesy

And you belong to home..I ga alota ulo.. grin
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Mariangeles(f): 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol..onye gwara gi suo oke oyibo on Easter Monday? cheesy

And you belong to home..I ga alota ulo.. grin

Hehehehehehehe

Okwaya? cheesy

I want ask ehn; do you only set up farms for clients or you have your own farms too?
If you do, what do you have planted on your own farm(s)?
Mmiri o zowala ofuma ebe ulo?
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Munzy14(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

Hehehehehehehe

Okwaya? cheesy

I want ask ehn; do you only set up farms for clients or you have your own farms too?
If you do, what do you have planted on your own farm(s)?
Mmiri o zowala ofuma ebe ulo?
I set up farms on consultancy basis...And as well coordinate the businesses going on it for some clients.

Then, I have mine..grow alot of growables grin

Vegetables, birds, Turkey, plantain cheesy , yam, maize...Basically an all round farmer..

It is something driven by passion for me..Though the country is frustrating the expansion plans..But God pass buhari and ndi uwa.. grin

Yes..Mmrir abanyela gear3 cheesy

Nke a ijuga, I choro inye m contract? smiley
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Mariangeles(f): 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
Munzy14:

I set up farms on consultancy basis...And as well coordinate the businesses going on it for some clients.

Then, I have mine..grow alot of growables grin

Vegetables, birds, Turkey, plantain cheesy , yam, maize...Basically an all round farmer..

It is something driven by passion for me..Though the country is frustrating the expansion plans..But God pass buhari and ndi uwa.. grin

You even rear turkey? Wow!
Your life must be exciting! grin
Imagine waking up everyday to be surprised by sprouting plants and surrounded by animals.
God forbid any accidents; Do you know that you're likely to live long? cheesy

Yes..Mmrir abanyela gear3 cheesy

Nke a ijuga, I choro inye m contract? smiley

Otu okwesiri. Anwu kega na Lagos ehn... undecided
It hardly rains.

Onwekwara ike o! You never know. grin
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by adecz: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
✨✨✨White rice & curried chicken ✨✨✨

2 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Munzy14(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

You even rear turkey? Wow!
Your life must be exciting! grin
Imagine waking up everyday to be surprised by sprouting plants and surrounded by animals.
God forbid any accidents; Do you know that you're likely to live long? cheesy

Otu okwesiri. Anwu kega na Lagos ehn... undecided
It hardly rains.

Onwekwara ike o! You never know. grin
Yea I do, though I removed Turkey project since 2018..

But a client made me return to it this year....And it is amazing cheesy

Ndu mu wunu mmimmi..cheesy Sweet and interesting.
It is fun waking up to these things...You move round from, layers section, to broiler section, to turkey, to the plants.

Then you realize how you are helping others put food on their table..Both direct and indirect labour..

You can but appreciate God for using you to Impact to the little society within.

Just a stepping stone sha..

I will live long to see my great grand children in good health with my wife..

My covenant with God in addition to wealth to help people.

Chai, we are enjoying cool and chill weather here na.

Fine..I look forward to that..Soon smiley

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Mariangeles(f): 11:24am On Apr 20, 2022
Munzy14:

Yea I do, though I removed Turkey project since 2018..

But a client made me return to it this year....And it is amazing cheesy

Ndu mu wunu mmimmi..cheesy Sweet and interesting.
It is fun waking up to these things...You move round from, layers section, to broiler section, to turkey, to the plants.

Then you realize how you are helping others put food on their table..Both direct and indirect labour..

You can but appreciate God for using you to Impact to the little society within.

Just a stepping stone sha..

I will live long to see my great grand children in good health with my wife..

My covenant with God in addition to wealth to help people.

Chai, we are enjoying cool and chill weather here na.

Fine..I look forward to that..Soon smiley

You're living a purposeful life. For humanity, nature and yourself.
Chukwu gozie oru aka gi.

There was one guy that shared his story here on how he made so much money by going to some remote communities, paying them some little amount of money(which they considered much) so that they can allow him cut down their trees.
Omg! I was mad on nature's behalf. cheesy
He was exploiting their ignorance.
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Munzy14(m): 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

You're living purposeful life. For humanity, nature and yourself.
Chukwu gozie oru aka gi.

There was one guy that shared his story here on how he made so much money by going to some remote communities, paying them some little amount of money(which they consider much) so that they can allow him cut down their trees.
Omg! I was mad on nature's behalf. cheesy
He was exploiting their ignorance.
Amen!

During NYSC, my PPA was a remote area...I had opportunity to ghost it and build my business, But I said this is my first time of spending time in a remote area more than 2weeks...I spent 10months plus there..To be honest it opened my eyes to life in the rural...

A total experience in life.

Yea, some people come to exploit them as well...Poverty is something one must fight tooth and nail.
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by adecz: 10:07am On Apr 23, 2022
More from Easter..

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Sleekteddy: 1:01pm On May 20, 2022
TPound:

No ooo

Trying to reach you but your mtn is not going through
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by TPound(m): 4:06pm On May 20, 2022
Sleekteddy:

Trying to reach you but your mtn is not going through

You can call me now
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by adecz: 9:59pm On May 27, 2022
Cow leg pepper soup ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) / Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.