Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food (42942 Views)

Post Your Easter Food Here Guys, Let's See / Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration / Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Angelfrost(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2022
kechywillz:
Rice no dey too hold belle

See as meat pass soup!

Twale for men wey their pockets deep pass Pacific! grin

6 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by wonder233: 11:10am On Apr 17, 2022
This looks good
RedNeck1:
Rice and chicken wings
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Westtimeline: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Sapa na ur mate?
You even see milk and ground nut drink am.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 17, 2022
Some of you already have this food pics stored on ur phones, you've cooked and eat the food B4 now.. but u dey post dey lie say na Easter food cool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Angelfrost(m): 11:12am On Apr 17, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Sapa na ur mate?

Where the Sapa??!

Introduce iced water to that level, and you have heaven on earth! cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 17, 2022
eedimo:
My wife's food takes 4eva to be ready.
We usually loss our appetite before food is served.
I don tire

The food she's preparing now; she started by 8:30 and we are expecting it to be served by 12 earliest.

So funny. Hahaha..

2 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by teemy(m): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2022
eedimo:
I don tire

The food she's preparing now; she started by 8:30 and we are expecting it to be served by 12 earliest.

Try to get her a snack or drink next time she starts something like that. You will be showing her you appreciate her efforts. It also helps you from the eternal hunger. smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Fucklove(m): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
As a typical Afonja that I am, amala, ewedu and gbegiri will not pass me by this Easter. If my 30k monthly stipend is not enough, na to run skullarship things with Baba Sikiru
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by abercrombie(m): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2022
Me am still anticipating for my food to be ready,but have drank kunu this morning to hold the hunger first,na pounded yam things once it's ready i will modify the post

Modified: Finally i devour the pounded yam and draw soup with goat meat,am still going to the bar by evening

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Angelfrost(m): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
As a typical Afonja that I am, amala, ewedu and gbegiri will not pass me by this Easter. If my 30k monthly stipend is not enough, na to run skullarship things with Baba Sikiru

Such vawulence even on Easter day?!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by YeyeGbami: 11:16am On Apr 17, 2022
Angelfrost:

Where the Sapa??!

Introduce iced water to that level, and you have heaven on earth! cool

Ok okay i give up grin

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Angelfrost(m): 11:17am On Apr 17, 2022
eedimo:
I don tire

Maybe it would be faster if she were assisted! Don't you think?!!

17 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Gudhrt08: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2022
eedimo:
I don tire

U need another wife bro..... Haba!!

3 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by ogwoliun: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2022
Wahala for some of us wey no fit cook for the celebration as everywhere tight so cry cry

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Sarsaproko: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2022
chaddy16:
Unfortunately we haven't even cooked anything yet as money no dey. My wife don chop noodles, baby don suck breast. Me, still on God.

Let me bless you.
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Walkee: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2022
chaddy16:
Unfortunately we haven't even cooked anything yet as money no dey. My wife don chop noodles, baby don suck breast. Me, still on God.
sorry bro. I wish I weren't broke right now I would have at least bought you something
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by dibalsamson: 11:20am On Apr 17, 2022
Happy Easter to you all
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2022
kechywillz:
Rice no dey too hold belle

Yummy..

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by dododawa1: 11:21am On Apr 17, 2022
Saintdan0421:
See as I dey watch and Salivate to una foods.
Abeg make person bless me too na so I can enjoy too.

Any amount will do pls.

0171179139 (gtb)

Happy Easter and remember to stay safe.
bro,today is holy day,do this another day.
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by BlueRayDick: 11:22am On Apr 17, 2022
Thugnificent:
You dey enjoy bro. Chai can u help me with any amount pls make I see food chop this Easter. God bless

I never get money reach level to dey hand out cash to random people online. I still get enough people for my community/ immediate environment wey I never solve their financial problem finish.

Abeg reach out to people around u.

6 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by chaddy16: 11:23am On Apr 17, 2022
Sarsaproko:

Let me bless you.
Bros, bless me oo. Would be extremely grateful and thankful.
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Kokaine(m): 11:23am On Apr 17, 2022
Saintdan0421:
See as I dey watch and Salivate to una foods.
Abeg make person bless me too na so I can enjoy too.

Any amount will do pls.

0171179139 (gtb)

Happy Easter and remember to stay safe.
i just sent you 30k.

In Mrmcronis voice

2 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by chaddy16: 11:25am On Apr 17, 2022
Walkee:
sorry bro. I wish I weren't broke right now I would have at least bought you something
Thanks for your concern boss I appreciate.
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by nurudeen181(m): 11:26am On Apr 17, 2022
it use to surprise me when they say Nigeria is hard and people eat this class of food and even show it..it seems people who have access to internet mostly have enough to live a good life. not all though.. see chicken like say na germans breed. God help me. help us

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by sharpwriter(m): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2022
Almost done eating grin

13 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Soffyh(m): 11:29am On Apr 17, 2022
dododawa1:
stop do this on holy day.
seems you dey craz, before someone can beg for assistance u think say it's easy If u can't help let's others do pls

7 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2022
When I say Nigerians are gluttons, ppl think I am too harsh. People wey suppose dey reason how to make their lives better, na Easter food dem dey display...and one miserable mod too pushed it to the front page. cheesy

Generation of lovers of food and sex. Werey set of people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by sugarleen: 11:32am On Apr 17, 2022
dododawa1:
stop do this on holy day.
only if I lie will my conscience prick me. But all I've typed is the truth. Nothing to use for celebration.
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Sarsaproko: 11:32am On Apr 17, 2022
chaddy16:

Bros, bless me oo. Would be extremely grateful and thankful.

Check your mention

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Free School Meal By Countries Including Nigeria / Between Semovita/semolina/wheatmeal / Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.