Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! (463 Views)

Why Seek Ye The Living Among The Dead? He Is Risen! / God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. / Alleluia Ministries Speaks Out On ‘resurrection’ Video, Defend Pastor Alph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! by BarrElChapo(m): 12:00am On Apr 17, 2022
Up from the grave He arose,
With a mighty triumph o’er His foes,
He arose a Victor from the dark domain,
And He lives forever,
With His saints to reign.
He arose! He arose!
Alleluia ! Christ arose!

Jesu Kristi ti jinde !

Yesu Almasihu ya tashi !

Jizọs Kraịst esiwo n’ọnwụ bilie !

Jesus Christ Is Risen

Happy Easter to everyone. May we all experience the resurrection power of Christ in all our endeavors today and forever, Amen.

Cc. OAM4J

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! by vibre: 12:02am On Apr 17, 2022
Amen

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! by Kobojunkie: 12:05am On Apr 17, 2022
WOOHOO! The Easter bunny has come out of its hole to share Easter eggs!

Re: Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! by danijesus(m): 12:18am On Apr 17, 2022
Is he rissen in your life
Re: Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! by chatinent: 12:29am On Apr 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:

This paganism tho.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! by Kobojunkie: 12:45am On Apr 17, 2022
chatinent:

This paganism tho.
Why is it Paganism when it isn't that I believe in the Easter bunny only that I celebrate the delicious chocolate eggs I get to munch during this holiday?, lipsrsealed
Re: Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! by AntiChristian: 12:52am On Apr 17, 2022
The belief that God had to send his son for ritual to save others as blood atonement is paganism!
Re: Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! by cornelboy(f): 1:46am On Apr 17, 2022
AntiChristian:
The belief that God had to send his son for ritual to save others as blood atonement is paganism!

The ram that Muslims kill as ritual every year for Allah is paganism. What makes it paganism is that the Muslim Allah never commanded Mohammed to kill ram in the Koran.
Mohammed started the practice after reading the Bible and saw that Abraham did the same.

It's not a belief bobo. It's a fact.
God gave Moses some instruction on how to carry out offerings including the offering of sin which involves killing of various animals.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! by cornelboy(f): 1:48am On Apr 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Paganism!
Re: Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! by BarrElChapo(m): 1:49am On Apr 17, 2022
danijesus:
Is he rissen in your life

Happy Easter sir.. this is not the place to be touchy or judgemental. Thanks
Re: Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! by Kobojunkie: 2:10am On Apr 17, 2022
happy Easter bunny day... can't wait for the Easter bunny to hand out those delicious chocolate eggs. grin

Re: Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! by Antiislaam(m): 3:15am On Apr 17, 2022
AntiChristian:

What is more paganism than seeing your fellow slaves cycling the shrine of kaaba half naked

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! by goldtube(m): 3:16am On Apr 17, 2022
Strange phenomenon it’s been morning all night Atheist come an explain oh
Re: Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! by Mindlog: 3:32am On Apr 17, 2022
He has risen, Alleluia, Alleluia.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! by AntiChristian: 4:53am On Apr 17, 2022
cornelboy:

The ram that Muslims kill as ritual every year for Allah is paganism. What makes it paganism is that the Muslim Allah never commanded Mohammed to kill ram in the Koran.
Mohammed started the practice after reading the Bible and saw that Abraham did the same.

God gave Moses some instruction on how to carry out offerings including the offering of sin which involves killing of various animals.

You have to first agree your Jehovah of jehovah witness is a ritualist by sending his son to be killed first.

A murderer! Shebi na animal we kill no be human being!

If you kill your son then you become a murderer!
Re: Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! by AntiChristian: 4:55am On Apr 17, 2022
Antiislaam:

What is more paganism than seeing your fellow slaves cycling the shrine of kaaba half naked

Where is the blood? Babalawo needs blood hence Jesus's need to die. The blood is needed to save. Ritualistic murderer!

This is not good!
Re: Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! by emmabest2000(m): 5:04am On Apr 17, 2022
vibre:
Amen

And Amen �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! by dalass(f): 5:05am On Apr 17, 2022
BarrElChapo:
Up from the grave He arose,
With a mighty triumph o’er His foes,
He arose a Victor from the dark domain,
And He lives forever,
With His saints to reign.
He arose! He arose!
Alleluia ! Christ arose!

Jesu Kristi ti jinde !

Yesu Almasihu ya tashi !

Jizọs Kraịst esiwo n’ọnwụ bilie !

Jesus Christ Is Risen

Happy Easter to everyone. May we all experience the resurrection power of Christ in all our endeavors today and forever, Amen.

Cc. OAM4J

Wishing you same OP.

Fellow Nairalanders, the lessons from Easter are these:

- Reconciliation (Between God and man after the fall of Adam and Eve)
- Forgiveness (Jesus forgave all who were involved in His crucifixion even before dying)
- Resurrection power (We have hope that after physical death, we will also rise up to everlasting life)
- Love: Agape kind of love ( God loved us, He gave himself for us). Took our sins, pains, sorrows for our own gains.
Healing (By His stripes, we were healed!)

Feel free to add any other lesson you learnt about Easter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! by Infection: 5:12am On Apr 17, 2022
cornelboy:

mr booby stop walloing in ignorance.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! by Richy4(m): 5:23am On Apr 17, 2022
Amen cool
Re: Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! by vibre: 6:42am On Apr 17, 2022
AntiChristian:
Islam is paganism, Muhammed is a babalawo and Allah is a blood thirsty idol
Re: Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! by vibre: 7:02am On Apr 17, 2022
AntiChristian:

Where is the blood? Babalawo needs blood hence Jesus's need to die. The blood is needed to save. Ritualistic murderer!

This is not good!
So why do you think Allah told his followers to go about killing in his name if not blood ritual? Allah is a blood thirsty idol and Muhammed is his babalawo, they are both drunk with the blood of millions of people their followers have murdered while shouting allahu akbar.
And the wicked Allah is still looking for more blood to satisfy his wicked thirst for blood. He is busy kidnapping innocent virgins that he will give his terrorist followers to rape when they come to his kingdom. Only one idol is a blood sucker, a kidnapper and a rapist too, this Allah is very evil.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! by Antiislaam(m): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2022
AntiChristian:

This is not good!

Do you hate reading this your Quran verse that says he is alive? He died and resurrected,
that is our joy as Christians that Jesus Christ lives

Quran 19:33

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

And the security/peace (was) on me (on the) day I was born, and (the) day I die, and (the) day I be sent/resurrected/revived alive

Now ask your alfas and chief imam the reason for killing millions of rams annually till tomorrow to appease allah the god muhammad inherited from his pagan father called Abd allāh
Re: Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! by AntiChristian: 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Antiislaam:

Do you hate reading this your Quran verse that says he is alive? He died and resurrected,
that is our joy as Christians that Jesus Christ lives

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

And the security/peace (was) on me (on the) day I was born, and (the) day I die, and (the) day I be sent/resurrected/revived alive

Now ask your alfas and chief imam the reason for killing millions of rams annually till tomorrow to appease allah the god muhammad inherited from his pagan father called Abd allāh

Yes, i read it. The same thing was written for Yahya aka John the Baptist in 19:15. Same surah about 18 verses before the one you quoted.

Open the book and interpret it with your holy spirit.

Why does your God need to kill his son to save his lesser sons?

If your father kills you to save your sibling do you think the police will smile on him?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! by AntiChristian: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
vibre:

So why do you think Allah told his followers to go about killing in his name if not blood ritual? Allah is a blood thirsty idol and Muhammed is his babalawo, they are both drunk with the blood of millions of people their followers have murdered while shouting allahu akbar.
And the wicked Allah is still looking for more blood to satisfy his wicked thirst for blood. He is busy kidnapping innocent virgins that he will give his terrorist followers to rape when they come to his kingdom. Only one idol is a blood sucker, a kidnapper and a rapist too, this Allah is very evil.

This are just claims with no proof. Open Numbers 31. See how your Lord sent people to be killed. All men and non-virgins were killed. Only virgins were spared.

And your LORD was given 16 virgins in Numbers 31: 40.

What can you say about your Bible God now? He even sent his son to be killed again?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! by AntiChristian: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
vibre:

Islam is paganism, Muhammed is a babalawo and Allah is a blood thirsty idol

Jesus produces the ritual blood.

Who is the babalawo?

Check John 3:16.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! by Antiislaam(m): 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
AntiChristian:

Yes, i read it. The same thing was written for Yahya aka John the Baptist in 19:15. Same surah about 18 verses before the one you quoted.

Open the book and interpret it with your holy spirit.

Why does your God need to kill his son to save his lesser sons?

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

WHO IS SPEAKING IN QURAN 19:33?

A. Muhammad

B. Allah

C. Jesus

D. Gabriel

E. None of the above

NB: Choose the best answer from the options given, No super story.

AntiChristian:

If your father kills you to save your sibling do you think the police will smile on him?

Shey your father and allah has power to resurrects you?

Jesus Christ resurrected on the third day because he has the power, he is not a criminal like muhammad that was sent to òrun arèmabò
Re: Jesus Christ Is Risen ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! by cornelboy(f): 12:05am On Apr 18, 2022
Antiislaam:

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

WHO IS SPEAKING IN QURAN 19:33?

A. Muhammad

B. Allah

C. Jesus

D. Gabriel

E. None of the above

NB: Choose the best answer from the options given, No super story.

Shey your father and allah has power to resurrects you?

Jesus Christ resurrected on the third day because he has the power, he is not a criminal like muhammad that was sent to òrun arèmabò

Ona no go kill me for this nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

CHRISTAINS BEWARE! / . / How Is יהוה‎ The Father Of The Messiah? By The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.