Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Happy Easter Sunday - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Easter Sunday (4785 Views)

Happy Easter Sunday / The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) / Happy Easter, 2020! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Easter Sunday by CHIGIM: 9:17am On Apr 18, 2022
UR FUNNY, RELIGION REMAINS THE PROBLEM OF BLACK MAN, ALWAYS INSULTING PEOPLE FOR RUBBISH BLIVE, I WILL RATHER GO TO HELL THAN BE IN THE SAME HEAVEN WITH U,
JUST IN IN CASE U WANT TO KNOW AM NOT A RELIGIOUS PERSON AND WILL NEVER BE BC I KNOW ITS ALL TRASH. JUST AWAY TO MANIPULATE AND COLLECT PEOPLES MONEY.
FOR THAT CURSE U CURSE ME, I WILL SEND IT BACK TO UNA USELESS JESUS.
THUNDER GO FIRE JESUS. CURSE ME I CURSE THE BIG FOOL CALL JESUS THE NAME EVERY PULPIT BANDIT USE TO SCAM INNOCENT PEOPLE.
MITCHELL96:

Easy man grin grin

That's the MODS for you, I wanted to tell them happy Ramadan when it began, but I have to swear I'm a Muslim first grin who does that ?

I just gedifvrk outta their thread

Just like this Moniker Below Boogyman557

CHIGIM

Seems he's one of the Muslims or Atheist commenting thrash on Christian threads angry angry

Thunder go shaa fire you and your cohorts angry

Re: Happy Easter Sunday by CHIGIM: 9:23am On Apr 18, 2022
RELIGION DONE BLOCK UR BRAIN FROM FUNCTIONING WELL AND UR JESUS IS THE GOATFUCKER HERE.BC HE IS A VERY WEAK MAN A CRY CRY GOD.AGAIN I SAY Bleep USELESS JESUS.IN CASE U DON'T KNOW I HAVE DESTROYED MANY UNHOLY BOOK BOTH BIBLE AND THE KORAN.USELESS SET OF BRAIN WASH PEOPLE.RUBBISH.
UR LUCKY AM A HUMAN AND I DON'T LIKE INSULTING MY FELLOW HUMANS
ajaluko:
The Mods did not put SWEARING on this post.

Unlike the religion of piss thread, where you can't even congratulate them without swearing first. Useless ADMINS

Imagine this goatfĂșcker I quoted below

Re: Happy Easter Sunday by MITCHELL96: 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
CHIGIM:
UR FUNNY, RELIGION REMAINS THE PROBLEM OF BLACK MAN, ALWAYS INSULTING PEOPLE FOR RUBBISH BLIVE, I WILL RATHER GO TO HELL THAN BE IN THE SAME HEAVEN WITH U,
JUST IN IN CASE U WANT TO KNOW AM NOT A RELIGIOUS PERSON AND WILL NEVER BE BC I KNOW ITS ALL TRASH. JUST AWAY TO MANIPULATE AND COLLECT PEOPLES MONEY.
FOR THAT CURSE U CURSE ME, I WILL SEND IT BACK TO UNA USELESS JESUS.
THUNDER GO FIRE JESUS. CURSE ME I CURSE THE BIG FOOL CALL JESUS THE NAME EVERY PULPIT BANDIT USE TO SCAM INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Curse am dey go, Naso miserable people like you dey always behave, always transferring aggression to something that has nothing to do with your problem

Something go do you wey you go find Jesus tire you no go see because of this blasphemy grin grin

Mark my words werey cheesy

Broke Atheist grin grin
Re: Happy Easter Sunday by Nahunger(m): 9:08am On Apr 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You must be deluded to think I'm one to be chummy with or to be mentioning for cruise just because you think I've been quoting your silly, misogynistic a.s.s lately. Asin, you need a serious psychiatric evaluation if you think all I do is just bants and rants that ends online on the spot and I go back to being chill the next day. You must be SICK. Big time.

Fuk to hell with your good wishes. I do not take a break from my bitterness, yes, even on an Easter Day, so, you do what? Borrow yourself the brain you lack and wisdom and keep clear of my moniker if you know you're not ready to roll in the mud.

Na wa oo shocked
Re: Happy Easter Sunday by CHIGIM: 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
u call me werey but i will not insult u bc its not in my DNA to do that to my fellow human but that ur cry cry god is the werey here.
u call me a broke atheist, guy u make me laugh bc u don't know me and i don't need to blow my trumpet here.
just grow up from insulting people for a god that don't know u
MITCHELL96:

Curse am dey go, Naso miserable people like you dey always behave, always transferring aggression to something that has nothing to do with your problem

Something go do you wey you go find Jesus tire you no go see because of this blasphemy grin grin

Mark my words werey cheesy

Broke Atheist grin grin
Re: Happy Easter Sunday by CHIGIM: 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
to start with are u a christian or do u think u will make heaven that is if there is heaven.
only people with very low IQ believe the story of a man coming to save them.
grow up boy Jesus is never coming back u are on ur own.
read history to know or ask question to know.
be wise.
MITCHELL96:
Happy Easter cool

Only Fools won't still believe Jesus died and has risen today

I know They'll all come to this thread to talk trash and ill words about Christ and Christians.
Re: Happy Easter Sunday by IslamVIRGINS(f): 11:01pm On May 03, 2022
cheesy

ANTIlSLAM:

allah was a failure
Re: Happy Easter Sunday by CHIGIM: 10:24am On May 14, 2022
sick people everywhere. u need to be burnt alive so u can make heaven quick. mugu
ajaluko:
The Mods did not put SWEARING on this post.

Unlike the religion of piss thread, where you can't even congratulate them without swearing first. Useless ADMINS

Imagine this goatfĂșcker I quoted below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! / Tithe- Should It Be From My Basic Salary Or My Netpay. / Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.